Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BullRun.io - CryptoCurrencies Trends  (Read 165 times)
BestNamedGuy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:03:02 PM

Hi everybody,

BullRun is a webapp that lets you analyze and monitor social trends for CryptoCurrencies.
I have been using a little tool for quite a while now and it happened to be quite effective at predicting some market trends, or at least quick buzz to trade on. Therefore, I decided to release it publicly insead of using it on my own.

I am very open to constructive feedback, potential improvements/features. Just remember this is only a first version, many more features are in the pipeline.

Here is the URL for those of you who would be interested: https://www.bullrun.io
I also created a Twitter account where I automatically hourly tweet the top pulses of the different indices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

Looks like a nice project, I'll try it out in the coming days. Keep up the good work (disabled ADblock for your site) Smiley

Palcoin.co
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:58:14 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 08:11:09 PM by jhenfelipe

Good start. Just organize it well, maximize the space, check the sizes (images and texts) and it will look better. Also, put a header with your logo/link so that it would be easier for users to go back to the homepage instead of clicking the browser's back button.

I wonder why you did not list all of the exchanges where users can buy the coin/token?
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

Hi everybody,

BullRun is a webapp that lets you analyze and monitor social trends for CryptoCurrencies.
I have been using a little tool for quite a while now and it happened to be quite effective at predicting some market trends, or at least quick buzz to trade on. Therefore, I decided to release it publicly insead of using it on my own.

I am very open to constructive feedback, potential improvements/features. Just remember this is only a first version, many more features are in the pipeline.

Here is the URL for those of you who would be interested: https://www.bullrun.io
I also created a Twitter account where I automatically hourly tweet the top pulses of the different indices.
Hey, It looks really good. It may be helpful to the new users and who are not aware of different websites of crypto related.
If you are well skilled in web app and automated bot creation. I suggest you to work on below scenario to get better attention.
This is like a notification app which will help users to set up their own limits or values of any crypto coins and if the selected crypto currency value hit or reduced between that then it will trigger a notification stating the value increase to some %. I know its difficult. It just strikes in my mind.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:22:33 PM

Hi everybody,

You have wonderful project, you should have campaign manager and teams with you. You need bounty allocation for the project. seems that your project has a potential why not customize your own campaign and people will join you
huyhoang8344

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

That is really really great one. Love it
coinseedco

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:58:05 PM

Cool project. How do you determine the trends? Using keywords and mentions? Are you using any AI program?
BestNamedGuy (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Good start. Just organize it well, maximize the space, check the sizes (images and texts) and it will look better. Also, put a header with your logo/link so that it would be easier for users to go back to the homepage instead of clicking the browser's back button.

I wonder why you did not list all of the exchanges where users can buy the coin/token?

Thank you for the kind words, I will definitely work better on the presentation/design. It is difficult to balance the time I work on design vs new/improved features since this is a side-project.

Hi everybody,

Hey, It looks really good. It may be helpful to the new users and who are not aware of different websites of crypto related.
If you are well skilled in web app and automated bot creation. I suggest you to work on below scenario to get better attention.
This is like a notification app which will help users to set up their own limits or values of any crypto coins and if the selected crypto currency value hit or reduced between that then it will trigger a notification stating the value increase to some %. I know its difficult. It just strikes in my mind.

Doesn't Blockfolio exactly allow this? Or maybe you mean, notifications for uptrends on my indicators, and not necessarly the price? Thank you for the input tho.

Hi everybody,

You have wonderful project, you should have campaign manager and teams with you. You need bounty allocation for the project. seems that your project has a potential why not customize your own campaign and people will join you

Thank you but what do you mean by "campaign manager" and "own campaign"? I don't think I well understood what you suggested!

Cool project. How do you determine the trends? Using keywords and mentions? Are you using any AI program?

I use keywords, mentions and some AI program indeed for the "BullRun" index. This is all under continuous improvement tho, refining the parameters and so on to get better results and hence better pulses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: