Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIFT broke new ATH - $4  (Read 261 times)
Bobobog (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

I loooooove SHIFT. Smiley broke new ath yesterday at $4. decentralised internet is the future and very promising coin with a good dev team.

what do you think about that? $25 Wink

https://www.shiftnrg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Shift%20Upbit%20-%20English%20text.pdf
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

Must've been manipulated since the current price is below $3. But it's a good project with a solid future. I hold some SHIFT so I'm hoping it will grow well.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:30 PM

SHIFT is quite solid. I think of the good coins the dollar value is slowly rising even with bitcoin, since they get bought and accumulated by the whales. Therefore keeping the BTC stable
coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

This coin is going to skyrocket in 2018! I'm pretty sure about that. No, let me correct, i'm confident  Grin
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

This coin is going to skyrocket in 2018! I'm pretty sure about that. No, let me correct, i'm confident  Grin
For long hodl Smiley
DarkElm0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:54:24 PM

Going to go huge on release.
5$+ eoy. 
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

A main title telling a new ath in Dollars?

Dollar value increases with bitcoin.

The real ath that should matter is the bitcoin/satoshi value of the token. and therefore....its definitely not an ath!

but now with net neutrality....shift could get a huge boost. (or substratum...)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

Shift is going to be a perfect coin in a few months from now, since the beggining, the owners have always ben saying that they were not going to put much funds on a marketing campaign.

And that was probably the reason of why they did not attracted so many investors or speculators, but the price is now rising because verybody is discovering that Shift was going to be a boooooooooom.

I am lucky because i invested some money in this coin before.

I loooooove SHIFT. Smiley broke new ath yesterday at $4. decentralised internet is the future and very promising coin with a good dev team.

Lets see how it goes, i will always be praying for verge, lmao.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Hello. Finally Shift is moving, i also have looked at Substratum (bought a tiny amount as a reminder to do even more research but i like the idea)
But Shift is my Number one bet

Cheers
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Shift is going to be a perfect coin in a few months from now, since the beggining, the owners have always ben saying that they were not going to put much funds on a marketing campaign.

And that was probably the reason of why they did not attracted so many investors or speculators, but the price is now rising because verybody is discovering that Shift was going to be a boooooooooom.

I am lucky because i invested some money in this coin before.

Lets see how it goes, i will always be praying for verge, lmao.

Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

https://www.shiftnrg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Shift%20Upbit%20-%20English%20text.pdf

I will only say wow to this. I didn't buy shift when it was $2.5 and lots of people asked me to buy it. This would be a valid regret for me. I trust shift in long run and it won't make us disappointed, I think.
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

I will only say wow to this. I didn't buy shift when it was $2.5 and lots of people asked me to buy it. This would be a valid regret for me. I trust shift in long run and it won't make us disappointed, I think.
Wait for $25.
onlybarca6

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

Is the new website coming out this month? Any info on the date? Thanks
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:26 PM

Is the new website coming out this month? Any info on the date? Thanks

Yes. Before Q1 - 2018.
lmk99

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:48:40 AM

Wait for $25.

$25 will happen in ~6-8 weeks IMO. I think that at the end of this month (within two weeks) the Phantom prototype release will make the price $12-15. I have been tracking for over the past month and the price movements have so far supported this projection well, you can read the analysis in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2429910.0

IMO this is an easy 3-4X minimum within two weeks, as the market sentiment is becoming increasingly bullish for this coin and it will deliver on the hype with the release in 16 days or less. 10X from current price will require holding until February/March, I think, but it could happen more quickly than that.
Bobobog (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

Wait for $25.

$25 will happen in ~6-8 weeks IMO. I think that at the end of this month (within two weeks) the Phantom prototype release will make the price $12-15. I have been tracking for over the past month and the price movements have so far supported this projection well, you can read the analysis in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2429910.0

IMO this is an easy 3-4X minimum within two weeks, as the market sentiment is becoming increasingly bullish for this coin and it will deliver on the hype with the release in 16 days or less. 10X from current price will require holding until February/March, I think, but it could happen more quickly than that.
Much more.
tomwalsh

Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

Going to go huge on release.
5$+ eoy. 

When is release? I have been following the coin for a few days but am slightly confused as to whether they are live or not. This leads to me to beleive they're not? When will they go live?

tomwalsh

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:02:03 PM

Also why does their roadmap end in Q3 2017. Seems like a very silly thing to do unless they have entirely abandoned the project, no news on such a new project is very worrying.

tomwalsh

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

Does anyone know of plans to release shift on binance? I would like to buy some but haven't got a bittrex or liveoin account and hate having to move funds between exchanges.

ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

This one will explode: $8.5 absolute minimum before EOY.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: