Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shitcoins: No - Decentralized Games: Yes - Donations: Welcome :-)  (Read 195 times)
CryptoGamer25 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

Dear Fellow Hold’ers,

Our PC game studio just closed down because the “creative geniuses” on the executive team decided not to listen to the gamers or employees when developing our MMO game.  My ex-colleagues and I are raising money to build a new game studio to create a decentralized social game. I’m reaching out to the community to see if anyone would be willing to donate to our project. 

We are not going to offer you a worthless shitcoin.  We will promise to deliver a F2P game that’s fun and truly decentralized.  How will the game make money?  In-app purchase using crypto instead of fiat.  Our goal is to only raise 1250 ETH during this crowdfund not some ungodly number.  No Lambo's only office space and developer tools.

Thanks to anyone who contributes!

Chase Ploufe
Wallet Address: 0x9410c7025aA8e0e65DA820fc0495D4e11843c10B

Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

There is no one who invests by looking at this announcement.
If you do not know the reason, this project will fail.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

Dear Fellow Hold’ers,

Our PC game studio just closed down because the “creative geniuses” on the executive team decided not to listen to the gamers or employees when developing our MMO game.  My ex-colleagues and I are raising money to build a new game studio to create a decentralized social game. I’m reaching out to the community to see if anyone would be willing to donate to our project. 

We are not going to offer you a worthless shitcoin.  We will promise to deliver a F2P game that’s fun and truly decentralized.  How will the game make money?  In-app purchase using crypto instead of fiat.  Our goal is to only raise 1250 ETH during this crowdfund not some ungodly number.  No Lambo's only office space and developer tools.

Chase Ploufe

no website,no demo,no road map or white paper,your status is newbie..do you think anyone will believe you on word and put money into empty promises?you are very naive(
Miguelpt

Activity: 353
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

Dear Fellow Hold’ers,

Chase Ploufe

You should check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2574714.new#new

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: