Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if BitCoin is not a bubble at all?  (Read 105 times)
Joshua Andrej Brilly (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

Everything in nature expands in the shape of an exponential function. Look at the form of a shell, a stock chart, your knowledge etc.. Anything you do is always expanding exponentially and in cycles. Why are we taught to say that whenever we see that exponential behavior on the stock market it is a bubble and it is bad? To me this is the most natural shape that we can experience in our reality. To me the Bitcoin is expanding on the most natural way towards the idea that is built in.

The fear that exists in all of us is paradoxical, helping BitCoin to grow more stable than ever before. There are people who have a positive perspective and there are people who are having a negative one. But also every atom in nature has to be in balance, so if you have both you are in balance. When we have the positive perspective predominating this is when markets collapse (turn down) and when we have a predominant negative perspective the markets always turn up. So BitCoin from my understanding is growing because of the balance between both perspectives, without even going into who is right and who is wrong.

The fact is that nobody really knows what is going to happen with the price and that might even not be important at all. The idea of BitCoin goes beyond the price and the currency itself. To me, this is the proof that everything can happen if we stop controlling and just simply allow it to happen. Right now we are experiencing how illusionary life really is through the idea of BitCoin and that should tell us a lot. Not in the way to be more realistic but rather the opposite: if everything is so illusionary why shouldn’t I create something even more crazy, have fun with it and be the change I want to experience in my life.

This is just my perspective and I am not giving any prediction what is going to happen. I just like what BitCoin is teaching us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: