Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAMEMACHINE.IO - simple and transparent investments in game industry!  (Read 4189 times)
IMarceline

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

"Download the application from our site gamemachine.me and run the installer. Since Game Machine is in the open beta stage, there may be conflicts with antivirus programs on your computer. If you use the client from our site, you have nothing to fear. Just stop the antivirus while installing the program and add Game Machine to the antivirus exceptions.
How start earn money in Game Machine?

After installation, please log in to your account. If you do not already have an account, simply register it. Registration is available in the program itself. At the first start, be sure to pass the test (it will start automatically). The program will analyze your computer and give out an average ball and forecasts for the farming of coins. "

How much coins in average mining by players that already participating in the project?

Dude it's depends on power of your PC, you can check it using simple miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

Hello Dev!
Have a lot of questions please answer them Huh
1) What are the bonuses for the investors?
2) How your tokens will work in the system?
3) Does all of your sectors Game Machine ,  Rise Machine Exchange machine connected?
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

I hope that developers will make all that they promising. I like concept and I am curious about the next development, it seems to be an exciting future technology, good luck Dev Wink
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

Gaming market has a huge capitalization! I think this project will find investors and will be succesfull. For sure many people will patronize this project as soon as they launch this in the market, because of the good feedback from the future users.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

Hello Dev!
3) Does all of your sectors Game Machine ,  Rise Machine Exchange machine connected?

You definately should visit their website:https://gamemachine.io
Here is the answer for the fist question:
Game Machine platform give investors an opportunity to become the gaming market participants and make simple and safe investments into the game projects

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

This is their facebook. News from December 21 https://www.facebook.com/gamemachineofficial
Thank you. I would like a more detailed report from the developers about such large-scale events. Surely there were serious representatives of the gaming industry and discussed some interesting questions.
Tomorrow is Monday. Maybe the community manager will be more active in answering questions in the thread.

MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

Hello Dev!

Game Machine platform give investors an opportunity to become the gaming market participants and make simple and safe investments into the game projects

Wow, interesting bonuses! who know when will be trial version?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

This is their facebook. News from December 21 https://www.facebook.com/gamemachineofficial
Thank you. I would like a more detailed report from the developers about such large-scale events. Surely there were serious representatives of the gaming industry and discussed some interesting questions.
Tomorrow is Monday. Maybe the community manager will be more active in answering questions in the thread.

Today is a holiday and they may not work.  Smiley You should wait for the answer till tommorow dude.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

Wow Shocked As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient. This kind of application is what we need today.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

Wow Shocked As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient. This kind of application is what we need today.
I agreee, Im sure they can raise more funds. They have unique system and interesting concept. I sure that Game Machine will become successful.
Let's wait and support this Game Machine till the end of ICO.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Hello Dev!

Wow, interesting bonuses! who know when will be trial version?

what will happen if eth suddenly rise their price to 1200 $ or more, will the rice of their tokens change?
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

If I'm not mistaken in the game market, capitalization is still higher than the market for crypto-currencies  Smiley
In 2018 the situation may change. But in any case, combine games and crypt is a trend move.
As can be seen in the dotcom market, and the subsequent fantastic growth of the IT industry, the greatest profit comes not from just an idea, but an idea integrated into specific solutions. That is what works.

The 2018 is the year of altcoins, bit oin lose his domination. Moth ago it was 60% today is 44% the world changes so fast dude Wink  I belive in future of altcoins.
LightFork

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

Token holders rewards
Crowdsale shares
REQUIRES: more than  10 ETH invested
Take up to 10% of all tokens issued by crowdfunding platform
Holders of GMIT tokens will be able to register as Experts on the Platform and receive 10% of all Game tokens that will be released on the Platform
The number of investors who made large sums and received such bonuses is not disclosed?
Does it matter? Or are you trying to understand the number of serious game developers who have entered the project?

IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:02:09 PM

I agreee, Im sure they can raise more funds. They have unique system and interesting concept. I sure that Game Machine will become successful.
Are you taking part in a bounty campaign or are you an investor?
Where I can find bounty? - Give me the link to bounty campaign please!
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Are you taking part in a bounty campaign or are you an investor?
Where I can find bounty? - Give me the link to bounty campaign please!

Here is it brother: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2568048.0
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

The 2018 is the year of altcoins, bit oin lose his domination. Moth ago it was 60% today is 44% the world changes so fast dude Wink  I belive in future of altcoins.
It seems that in 2018 bitcoin and bitcoin cash will control 60% of the market.
I agree. I thinks masons hold the big procent of bitcoin Grin 
LightFork

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

Does it matter? Or are you trying to understand the number of serious game developers who have entered the project?
This is one of the indicators that I use to decide whether to invest in a project or not.
And how do you evaluate the project now? Or are you already a member?

DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

congratulations guys. Cheesy excited about the roadmap.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

congratulations guys. Cheesy excited about the roadmap.

Nice concept. I see company aims to growth and development.  what are the expansion plans to bring this coin to the mainstream?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

"Download the application from our site gamemachine.me and run the installer. Since Game Machine is in the open beta stage, there may be conflicts with antivirus programs on your computer. If you use the client from our site, you have nothing to fear. Just stop the antivirus while installing the program and add Game Machine to the antivirus exceptions.
How start earn money in Game Machine?

After installation, please log in to your account. If you do not already have an account, simply register it. Registration is available in the program itself. At the first start, be sure to pass the test (it will start automatically). The program will analyze your computer and give out an average ball and forecasts for the farming of coins. "

How much coins in average mining by players that already participating in the project?

Dude it's depends on power of your PC, you can check it using simple miner.
It is obvious. I'm interested in the order of earnings in order to estimate roughly if not profitability, then at least in general estimate the implementation of the idea.

I need to know what functions will have their Mine Mechanism and is it be profitable for investors and miners.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: