Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GAMEMACHINE.IO - simple and transparent investments in game industry!  (Read 4189 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

It turns out that at the moment, collected 3 million dollars out of 100? All right? Soft cap at what level is set?
Quite a good start. I think the team can be congratulated on the current result.
It has already been clarified below that while a million has been collected. Which is also a good amount.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

It turns out that at the moment, collected 3 million dollars out of 100? All right? Soft cap at what level is set?
Quite a good start. I think the team can be congratulated on the current result.
It has already been clarified below that while a million has been collected. Which is also a good amount.

Hi! Is there information on what is the minimum amount needed to successfully implement the project?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Hi! Is there information on what is the minimum amount needed to successfully implement the project?

In the White Paper it is indicated that the minimum purpose of the collection is 3 000 ETH.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Nice project! They already have product and aim to upgrade it and grow Smiley I see growing number of users and successful ICO project Smiley
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Nice project! They already have product and aim to upgrade it and grow Smiley I see growing number of users and successful ICO project Smiley

The fact that the project has a finished product highlights it against the backdrop of projects at ICO. Most investors now invest their funds in a ready-made solution or in a prototype.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

The fact that the project has a finished product highlights it against the backdrop of projects at ICO. Most investors now invest their funds in a ready-made solution or in a prototype.

I Agree! The finished product is the solution. It makes me shure that a project not a scam and that Developers are serious person Wink
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I Agree! The finished product is the solution. It makes me shure that a project not a scam and that Developers are serious person Wink

There are a lot of ICO project and to be the good competitor, project must have finished product. Concepts without product is not are interesting for many investors.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. And most investors think the same way. If there is only an idea but there is no MVP - it is very difficult to raise funds.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Maybe because of the increased number of participants in the system, there were failures. I hope the developers fixed all the bugs and made the platform more stable.

This is perfectly normal for a new product. In the beginning there are always unforeseen moments. This allows you to take into account all the nuances and when the client base will grow, work without failures.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

Maybe because of the increased number of participants in the system, there were failures. I hope the developers fixed all the bugs and made the platform more stable.
It's strange that no one wrote here. Neither those who experienced problems nor the developers. For example, it is difficult for me to read several sources of information for each project. I prefer bitcointalk.
It seems that the project has a lot of support in the RU community and most of the registered ones communicate in the local.

AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

It's strange that no one wrote here. Neither those who experienced problems nor the developers. For example, it is difficult for me to read several sources of information for each project. I prefer bitcointalk.
It seems that the project has a lot of support in the RU community and most of the registered ones communicate in the local.

Yeap, as for me I usually visit a local pages with native language. Maybe a lot of users are doing the same thing.
zenting

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Of course, the project is very interesting, the coin will be in demand. Such projects always cause genuine interest in the community.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

The platform plays a important role in the gaming industry, with a lot of advantages and interesting features.
Mining skins and items of gaming platform etc. I like this project. Maybe in future it take seriouse place in the world market.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Buterin in generally had to do the hardfork to correct mistakes  Grin It is better to identify them in the early stages than later.

As for me, I don't believe Buterin. he is bad as Advisor, but he is good developer. Eth solving problems very fast as you see.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Hi! Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors?
zenting

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

The website of the project indicates such information:
FIRST WEEK - 15%
SECOND WEEK - 10%
THIRD WEEK - 5%
As far as I understand, now tokens can be purchased on general grounds.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

FIRST WEEK - 15%
SECOND WEEK - 10%
THIRD WEEK - 5%

Nice procents,  what week is today?
Tane

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

@alicekosykh
When ICO ??

Dates of Crowdsale: December 14, 2017 - January 31, 2018
zenting

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

FIRST WEEK - 15%
SECOND WEEK - 10%
THIRD WEEK - 5%

Nice procents,  what week is today?

If the start of ICO was December 14, 2017 then, as far as I understand, now there is no bonus. Although the site says - "Purchase tokens with 10% bonus". It is necessary to clarify this point.
Tane

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

If the start of ICO was December 14, 2017 then, as far as I understand, now there is no bonus. Although the site says - "Purchase tokens with 10% bonus". It is necessary to clarify this point.
I do not think that a figure of 10 percent is critical for making such a strategic decision (investing in ICO).

On the one hand, this will significantly increase profits, but, on the other hand, if the project is worthy then these 10% do not play a role.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: