Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💕MyXXX(MyX)-Adult Coin for Adult Entertainment💕💲  (Read 2513 times)
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:55:47 AM

this is interesting, i personally love the quality adult content like this, it is good to be developed, i will see this development
venit4u

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:36:57 PM

New Mining Pool:

http://80.211.163.32

No registration needed!

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 30 minutes!

Happy Mining!
MyXXX (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

New Mining Pool:

http://80.211.163.32

No registration needed!

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 30 minutes!

Happy Mining!

Added to OP thank you.
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:07:08 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 10:02:35 AM by gominer2018

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 10 minutes!

7 Port Difficulty Low - High

Happy Mining!!!

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:43:06 AM

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 10 minutes!

7 Port Difficulty Low - High

Happy Mining!!!

Added to OP. Thank you
mrgoldy

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:43:32 AM

How long until POS starts from deposit into wallet?
Or does POS happen after certain block?
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

1 Day. But can take a few days depending.
Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 1;

I would check the minting tab usually what will happen is your mint probaility will hit like 100% for a bit then decide to go crazy and jump to some obscurely high number then stake shortly after.
limutou

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:29:20 AM

I USE ltc MINER TRY TO MINING IT , CAN YOU TELL ME  HOW TO SET UP THE MINER ?
attached the photo
http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/52d898be-06ae-4626-9201-fcb860994aad/8.l9tvlRlCBgdRnqLbwzeEoFnfGsyEbYbF6y1qBVWGo!/b/dPIAAAAAAAAA&bo=gAJxBAAAAAARB8c!&rf=viewer_4

http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/52d898be-06ae-4626-9201-fcb860994aad/8.l9tvlRlCBgdRnqLbwzeEoFnfGsyEbYbF6y1qBVWGo!/b/dPIAAAAAAAAA&bo=gAJxBAAAAAARB8c!&rf=viewer_4
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

I wish I could I am not familiar with Ant miners. Hopefully another user can help you out and get you going. Sorry i couldn't help.

From normal mining setup your address's look good. and the password c=MyX shouldn't be required.
limutou

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

I wish I could I am not familiar with Ant miners. Hopefully another user can help you out and get you going. Sorry i couldn't help.

From normal mining setup your address's look good. and the password c=MyX shouldn't be required.
  so sad , i do not know which one can help me ...
          i use ccmin to mining ,it is too slowly for ming this coin
Bluecheese

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:11:21 AM

Can't wait to build a Pi wallet for it.

mrgoldy

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Code:

I would check the minting tab usually what will happen is your mint probaility will hit like 100% for a bit then decide to go crazy and jump to some obscurely high number then stake shortly after.

Thank you for your reply

It has been over 1 day,   but the little guy in the lower right still says "No suitable inputs were found"
and yes,  my Minting Tab is green,   Age 1, 95.974%   10min display probability.

It's a very interesting minting system you have,  but it is new to me, so I apologize for my confusion.
Hopefully I get a stake soon.
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

Code:

Thank you for your reply

It has been over 1 day,   but the little guy in the lower right still says "No suitable inputs were found"
and yes,  my Minting Tab is green,   Age 1, 95.974%   10min display probability.

It's a very interesting minting system you have,  but it is new to me, so I apologize for my confusion.
Hopefully I get a stake soon.

We will be looking into why stakes have not occurred as of yet. We looked over a lot of the recent transactions and there has been no PoS activity as of yet. Please do not be concerned we will fix this issue.

Keep in mind that although you are not receiving stakes that your return amount will continue to increase until we resolve this issue so there will be no loss in coins earned vs # of stake's over period of time. As long as the staking coins are not moved stake % will continue to increase.
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:43:00 AM

Exclusive image sets have been purchased for MyXXX.Online

MyXXX.Online to open and start accepting membership subscriptions in the next few days!!!

GO MyX!
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:51:55 AM

This concept is a bit like Chaturbate or online cam sites, but payment in crypto token rather than tokens purchased with fiats.

Perhaps it might attract the attention of the current operators.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:00:38 AM

You have interesting Idea. It may give you success as most of the users of internet are searching for that. I have not saw any ICO details at your thread. Do not know that you will like to run an ICO or it is just a coin. But anyway the project is nice. Now it would give it the potential to increase in price only when some adult sites will add it to their site.
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

This concept is a bit like Chaturbate or online cam sites, but payment in crypto token rather than tokens purchased with fiats.

Perhaps it might attract the attention of the current operators.

Membership subscriptions will be available for purchase with MyX, BTC, LTC, DOGE, Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express & of course Paypal.

Membership subscriptions will give access to exclusive content such as pictures & streaming video.

(Web cam participation does not require paid membership access. just a basic account with MyX to tip with)

Membership subscriptions that are paid in any form other than MyX will be converted to BTC.
This BTC will then be used to purchase MyX from an exchange.
The first 30,000,000 MyX purchased via buy back will be burned.
ephraim_90

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

now here is the coin that we are looking, let us show our support for this coin. Devs keep MyX coin successful. good luck
MyXXX (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

You have interesting Idea. It may give you success as most of the users of internet are searching for that. I have not saw any ICO details at your thread. Do not know that you will like to run an ICO or it is just a coin. But anyway the project is nice. Now it would give it the potential to increase in price only when some adult sites will add it to their site.

We considered ICO as it would have created a base price and funded a lot of the content that we plan on adding. But in the end we decided to leave it up to the crypto traders to give MyX its base value. (and no offence but our values do not include "I deserve everything without doing nothing". We will show our work and profit from it) It is well below what we had expected but that is not a bad thing. As stated in previous post as soon as we go online here the next few days and get subscribers we will begin the buyback and burns. In the end we will get MyX to a base that we find more suitable for our payment & tipping systems regardless.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:18:29 AM

What could be the purpose of the token? Does it will serve as a medium of payment for adult videos? Can we download the videos uploaded their?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: