Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lineage Bounty a Potential Scam and here's why  (Read 142 times)
MiiDoViic (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

So first of all the campaign manager Lineage Chain when launching his bounty and promissing 16 BTC to be distributed .
He said that Mr.izanagi narukami is the escrow for the campaign and that the manager of Lineage has contacted him.
Days later someone contacted izanagi narukami and izanagi said they never contacted him infact he gave a negative trust to the Lineage chain account
proof :
here's more explanation on that matter : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg26340169#msg26340169

when he reported them they said they are in the process of finding another escrow that's in 11/12/2017 , they contacted then bL4nkcode for escrow in his thread in 12/12/2017 and the manager told me in discored that he is going to be the escrow (too bad he cleared the chat room before i could take a screen) ,but they never replied to his pm till this day, prooving that they are procrastinating for their potential scam.
I sent pm to bL4nkcode and he confimred it himself.

BEWARE WHO EVER IS PART OF THIS CAMPAIGN YOU ARE MISSLEADING PEOPLE. I MYSELF DELETED THE ANN THREAD I TRANSLATED FOR THEM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: