Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC.  (Read 2132 times)
ODEMtoken (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

Nice project, the Switzerland location adds you a lot of credibility. I dint see anywhere how much is your total supply, can I check that somewhere?

Thanks for your interest and support in ODEM.io! Yes, we decided to found ODEM centrally within Europe with only the most trusted partners to help us develop our goal of education for all.

To answer your question, there are a total of 396,969,697 tokens with 238,200,000 tokens allotted for the crowdsale.
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

can you explain about coin specification like total supply and how to allocation that coin. thank you

Absolutely! The total token supply is 396,969,697 with the following allocations - 60% crowdsale, 19% company, 10% Team and Advisors, 10% ODEM Rewards, 1% Bounty. 58,200,000 ODEM Tokens were set aside for our very successful closed presale in December. 238,200,000 in total have been allocated for the token sale.

Let us know if you have any further questions!
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

Hi. This campaign alive? There is no news, good projects are usually a lot of discussion. I wonder why do you need the blockchain and your token for your company? There is an interest for investment funds, links to media.

Yes, the ODEM campaign is live! The ODEM token serves a few key purposes within the ODEM platform. We've briefly included below:

ODEM.IO’s problem-busting interactive platform will empower students to engage collectively with top academics around the world to access educational experiences at a reasonable cost. Specifically, the platform uses machine learning, or artificial intelligence, technology to streamline and coordinate the organization and delivery of short-and-medium-term training and academic courses.

At its core, the ODEM.IO solution uses the blockchain-based ODEM Token to align incentives for platform. The token enables coordination among service providers, helps to simplify cross-border payments and functions as a currency to encourage professors to develop popular course offerings.
Overall, ODEM.IO uses blockchain technology to support three types of coordination.

1. ODEM.IO employs a blockchain-based discount token model to allow platform users the to escrow tokens to gain discounts against user fees. Proceeds from the sale of tokens fund the community’s development effort.

2. ODEM.IO’s program generator uses a decentralized ledger (another term for blockchain) to track conditional pre-commitments which enable recommendation, discovery and orchestration of educational programs.

3. Finally, the blockchain facilitates multi-payer, multi-payee transactions that arise when a group of students is matched with educators and host of support services to create a complete educational package. ODEM.IO platform also maintains information about the identity and reputation of community participants.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

Hi. This campaign alive? There is no news, good projects are usually a lot of discussion. I wonder why do you need the blockchain and your token for your company? There is an interest for investment funds, links to media.

Yes, the ODEM campaign is live! The ODEM token serves a few key purposes within the ODEM platform. We've briefly included below:

ODEM.IO’s problem-busting interactive platform will empower students to engage collectively with top academics around the world to access educational experiences at a reasonable cost. Specifically, the platform uses machine learning, or artificial intelligence, technology to streamline and coordinate the organization and delivery of short-and-medium-term training and academic courses.

At its core, the ODEM.IO solution uses the blockchain-based ODEM Token to align incentives for platform. The token enables coordination among service providers, helps to simplify cross-border payments and functions as a currency to encourage professors to develop popular course offerings.
Overall, ODEM.IO uses blockchain technology to support three types of coordination.

1. ODEM.IO employs a blockchain-based discount token model to allow platform users the to escrow tokens to gain discounts against user fees. Proceeds from the sale of tokens fund the community’s development effort.

2. ODEM.IO’s program generator uses a decentralized ledger (another term for blockchain) to track conditional pre-commitments which enable recommendation, discovery and orchestration of educational programs.

3. Finally, the blockchain facilitates multi-payer, multi-payee transactions that arise when a group of students is matched with educators and host of support services to create a complete educational package. ODEM.IO platform also maintains information about the identity and reputation of community participants.

odem is indeed an interesting project and deserves to be developed, may your project runs smoothly and successfully.
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

The project is very good odem.io from the whole I really like the team formed in io project. his team is very active and professional. in my opinion the project is run in earnest and controlled. so projects that have a good team will certainly get a satisfactory result. his team is very compact.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

ODEM ANN Russian thread is live! Please, join discussions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791201
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

This sounds like a great project, so does Odem have the ability to build smart contracts on as well?

Campaign Manager (2018)
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

Educational project on the Blockchain - really cool idea! So, if anybody needs got some educational program in special degree he must use your platform. And what after this, which steps person must to make for reaching desired education program?

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

ODEM Hindi translation

Bounty thread is Live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809553

ANN is already is Already Live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2740992

Whitepaper coming soon...

Thanks
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

This sounds like a great project, so does Odem have the ability to build smart contracts on as well?

Hello there! ODEM will use Ethereum-based smart contracts within our platform to ensure students and educators deal with the least possible interference of intermediaries. We will be offering courses and training specifically on cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and development as we continue to build out our platform.
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

Educational project on the Blockchain - really cool idea! So, if anybody needs got some educational program in special degree he must use your platform. And what after this, which steps person must to make for reaching desired education program?

The ODEM Token is uses as a key to the ODEM Platform as a software product. For those interested in continued education or specific programs through ODEM, they will have the opportunity to request an existing class, specific requirements like location, and our Program Generator will dynamically pair the student with the correct course based off of their needs. There is also the ability to request specific classes and directly collaborate with professors, which is a key value prop of ODEM.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

This project has a great potential for the future. It seems to me that this will be in demand among those who want to get a quality education. Quality education is very important, in my opinion. Cooperation with experienced teachers, regardless of my location.
It is very interesting to see how this will work in practice.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

ODEM WP translation into Russian is completed. You can download it
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ph7riHLZ5kQBRCIAYoWjuGH_bzljTMQF
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

Blockchain technology opens new doors this time for effective and quality learning. The ODEM project is one of the future, it is very promising. I do not know if it's the first of its kind but I see the developers team is concerned about being the best! Good luck!
CryptoProcent

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

The intention to become an "Airbnb of education" tells a lot about how this project was thought. An interactive project, known worldwide, a successful project! Looking at the team, I realize that it is a competence that knows what to do! Good luck!
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Blockchain technology opens new doors this time for effective and quality learning. The ODEM project is one of the future, it is very promising. I do not know if it's the first of its kind but I see the developers team is concerned about being the best! Good luck!
This is not the first project connected with the improvement of the sphere of education. But I see in this the potential and the desire of the team to work with large scales. I like it. If the team does everything right, it will be an excellent workspace.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Interesting project. But I have a few questions.
Is it really necessary to use blockchain and won't it just create more havoc for users? especially those who do not use blockchain or cryptocurrency?
CryptoProcent

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

This is not the first project connected with the improvement of the sphere of education. But I see in this the potential and the desire of the team to work with large scales. I like it. If the team does everything right, it will be an excellent workspace.
I loved this idea very much and I did some queries about similar projects. It's not the first and it's not the only one. Competition is good in any field and those who have more to gain are users. This team seems professional and determined to make this project the best. Good luck ODEM!
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

This project has a great potential for the future. It seems to me that this will be in demand among those who want to get a quality education. Quality education is very important, in my opinion. Cooperation with experienced teachers, regardless of my location.
Quality education is a necessity today. As described by the team, the project is interesting, useful and of scale. I think it's good for developers to offer a demo version of the project so investors can see how it works in practice. Good luck Odem Team's!

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Quality education is a necessity today. As described by the team, the project is interesting, useful and of scale. I think it's good for developers to offer a demo version of the project so investors can see how it works in practice. Good luck Odem Team's!

I agree that taking into account current digitalization the modification of education system is very important think. And this process have already been started by such great projects as coursera, lynda, udemy etc. Will see if blockchain projects can offer more...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: