Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC.  (Read 2132 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

ODEM Hindi Whitepaper Completed

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WSXdJnB8fG98v8zJFvRcW-oizpMdUXn1

Please Update the Spreadsheet...

Thanks
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Was thinking of participating in your bounty campaign thus was researching your bounty amount and distribution along the various bounties.
And it seems that you have very conventionally left out the percentage of your bounty campaign and only written down the total tokens which will be alloacted to the bounty.

Total amount (as mentioned in bounty thread) is 1183333 which is 0.5% of all your tokens in case everything sold out.
So correct me if I am wrong about this calculation and what is the bounty amount in case everything is not sold out?

I am writing here because bounty thread is full of reports and this post would have disappeared immediately .
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

It's a big project that will a lot of fund. To advertise the project and fund the human resource. 200 professor is a large resource  to fund. The instituition will still need accrrecitation to fulfill the procedure of learning. It's a pioneering idea on block chain and for the best

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

I am very happy and also be interested to see the project Odem this focus on empower people who did not find the compatibility of them in the structure of educational institutions that there. it is easier learners to deliver their ability without having to stuck in educational institutions that during this time an existing ,, this is a very interesting idea for me and I really hope project Odem this can succeed and can be applied to the days of this
Athlean

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  How much do you guys want to expand ?   Gratitude.
gogok

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  How much do you guys want to expand ?   Gratitude.
What do you mean. This is a ubiquitous project. It does not matter where you are. The service of this project will allow you to gain access to the acquisition of knowledge at a distance that you want in the reserve of the teacher. I think it's great, for those who are looking for specific, specific information for development.
manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I've done the Portuguese translation of the ANN and BOUNTY

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987264
BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987532

I have seen my name was on the spreadsheet, didn't know if it was required some more verification, either way its done.
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Professors are highly paid staff. They also stick to universities as they provide great opportunities for scientific research. Moreover, the platform will demand from them some entrepreneurial skills (to promote their courses for instance) but those people could be too engaged in scientific researches that this could be a problem. Why ODEM platform will be better for professors than Universities?
ODEMtoken (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

ODEM Hindi Whitepaper Completed

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WSXdJnB8fG98v8zJFvRcW-oizpMdUXn1

Please Update the Spreadsheet...

Thanks

Thank you! Our bounty manager is regularly making updates. Appreciate your support of the ODEM project!
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

A really good project, the idea of science and practicality. History and professorships at prestigious schools will be a promising success for Odem. Odem is one of the projects worth looking forward to this March.
Wish Odem success and good luck!
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

On-Demand Education Marketplace and its partner, Excelorators Inc, are global innovators focused on using emerging technology to bring about elegant solutions to education’s challenges.
new article => https://medium.com/odem/blockchain-spurs-collaboration-in-educational-communities-214becc5578f

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

What happened to your telegram chat? It is not useable anymore.
Joshyoba

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

Hi.  After I read  ODEM.io whitepaper, I have a question.  Can you make foto of your team please, or link for it?   Thanks.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

Hi.  After I read  ODEM.io whitepaper, I have a question.  Can you make foto of your team please, or link for it?   Thanks.
Please see them on the ODEM.io website, there is full information of the team there. Or you can follow the link here: https://odem.io/#team
Move your mouse on any avatar, you will see link to team member's Linkedin profile.

manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

You guy's didnt updated the spreadsheet yet,

Bitcointalk id: manecas

Portuguese translation of the ANN and BOUNTY

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987264
BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987532

kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Great news for everyone who joined this ICO: ODEM just announced their decision to burn all any leftover tokens to eliminate any uncertainty of an overhang of tokens in the future. ODEM believes this is the fairest and most transparent path to honor the participation of their early contributors. Awesome!
gogok

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Great news for everyone who joined this ICO: ODEM just announced their decision to burn all any leftover tokens to eliminate any uncertainty of an overhang of tokens in the future. ODEM believes this is the fairest and most transparent path to honor the participation of their early contributors. Awesome!
This is great news. Thus, the entire ODET ecosystem can not be compromised in a single period of time. This is the right decision. I like the work of this team. We can get excellent service.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

This is great news. Thus, the entire ODET ecosystem can not be compromised in a single period of time. This is the right decision. I like the work of this team. We can get excellent service.
The website showed that sold a total of more than 100 million tokens, has far exceeded the soft cap.The next step is to wait for the team's software development.
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

The website showed that sold a total of more than 100 million tokens, has far exceeded the soft cap.The next step is to wait for the team's software development.

Crowdsale is not finished yet. It is possible that much more tokens will be sold untill 18 March. It's good that team will burn unsold tokens, I think it's right decision

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
gogok

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

I am always happy with such projects as ODEM. I like their purpose. These people really want to make our world a better place. I mean quality education in general. If people were more educated, they would have had much less problems. This is Axiom.
Excellent is that the project overcame a soft cap. This means that the idea will turn into reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: