Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:09:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC.  (Read 2132 times)
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Great news for everyone who joined this ICO: ODEM just announced their decision to burn all any leftover tokens to eliminate any uncertainty of an overhang of tokens in the future. ODEM believes this is the fairest and most transparent path to honor the participation of their early contributors. Awesome!
This is great news. Thus, the entire ODET ecosystem can not be compromised in a single period of time. This is the right decision. I like the work of this team. We can get excellent service.
The website showed that sold a total of more than 100 million tokens, has far exceeded the soft cap.The next step is to wait for the team's software development.
What a wonderful news. I am very pleased with the Odem project because it has won the trust of many people. I can not wait for the next stage of the project.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

Great news for everyone who joined this ICO: ODEM just announced their decision to burn all any leftover tokens to eliminate any uncertainty of an overhang of tokens in the future. ODEM believes this is the fairest and most transparent path to honor the participation of their early contributors. Awesome!
This is great news. Thus, the entire ODET ecosystem can not be compromised in a single period of time. This is the right decision. I like the work of this team. We can get excellent service.
The website showed that sold a total of more than 100 million tokens, has far exceeded the soft cap.The next step is to wait for the team's software development.

Crowdsale is not finished yet. It is possible that much more tokens will be sold untill 18 March. It's good that team will burn unsold tokens, I think it's right decision

I want this to happen, to sell as much as March 19th because this project deserves every penny that is gathering. I am convinced that the money will be used for the benefit of all. I also welcome the decision to burn the remaining coins.
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

ODEM an International On-Demand Education Marketplace powered by Ethereum and blockchain technologies
Interview with CEO Richard Maaghul and CTM Dr. Adel  ElMessiry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4qy0y5OREM

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
ODEMtoken (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

ODEM is excited to be sharing an announcement soon sharing initial previews of the ODEM platform. Highly recommend signing up for our BETA program to be an early part of the community at https://odem.io/.
ODEMtoken (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

What happened to your telegram chat? It is not useable anymore.

Hello! The ODEM Telegram is active at t.me/odem_io
HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

Hi! How exactly does the process of education looks? Does platform allow videos, tests, graphics and stuff? Or just text+images?
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Hi! How exactly does the process of education looks? Does platform allow videos, tests, graphics and stuff? Or just text+images?
There is a detailed description of platform functions and educational process in ODEM Whitepaper. All those issues are covered together with interactions between students and professors.
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

ODEM.IO is a qualified and trusted training industry to make altered educational programs and encounter and go straight into the commercial center.
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

The crowdsale is almost finished, so I want to know, when do you plan listing on exchanges and on what exchanges? Thanks

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

There are many ways in which the education system that prevails in most countries is failing students. Top universities are often reserved for the elite and the curriculum being taught at a higher education level is irrelevant, outdated, and cannot compete with the ever-changing necessities of the job market. And all of this comes at a high cost.

That is why the ODEM solution combines the Excelorators’ services and its network of over 200 professors at top universities, with a Blockchain and smart contract-based platform that eliminates the middleman and, with it, unnecessary fees.

https://t.co/BMJ3yjcKe2
Garouse

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

There are many ways in which the education system that prevails in most countries is failing students. Top universities are often reserved for the elite and the curriculum being taught at a higher education level is irrelevant, outdated, and cannot compete with the ever-changing necessities of the job market. And all of this comes at a high cost.

That is why the ODEM solution combines the Excelorators’ services and its network of over 200 professors at top universities, with a Blockchain and smart contract-based platform that eliminates the middleman and, with it, unnecessary fees.

means very unfortunate if this project to not succeed, because the seriousness of the team and dev in developing a project is because I used to see a project like this does not work if not wrong is bitjob
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

means very unfortunate if this project to not succeed, because the seriousness of the team and dev in developing a project is because I used to see a project like this does not work if not wrong is bitjob
On the contrary, the creation of this service entails the improvement of the quality of information for the education sector. This service will allow us to access the information that is needed today, on-line, That will significantly improve the quality of education.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

The crowdsale is almost finished, so I want to know, when do you plan listing on exchanges and on what exchanges? Thanks
I've found that some people have asked this question in the telegram group. The answer was "We can't make any comments regarding exchange listing. So sorry for that". So let's wait the end of crowdsale.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

I've found that some people have asked this question in the telegram group. The answer was "We can't make any comments regarding exchange listing. So sorry for that". So let's wait the end of crowdsale.

I think that any project proposes to list the currency in one or more, preferably the largest, exchange. If Odem noticed this is still part of their strategy. I think it will be listed and at the right time we all know.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Hello, i wrote article about ODEM, sending form and report in Bounty thread, but my article was not added to spreadsheet of Blogs. Please, fixed this. My article - https://golos.io/bounty/@adwarteq/dostupnoe-i-kachestvennoe-vysshee-obrazovanie-dlya-vsekh
Thank for help. Have a nice day Smiley
CryptoProcent

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

For all those interested in this project, it is still time to be part of the project. The ODEM Crowdsale is Live! until 03/19/18, 9 a.m. UTC.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

As far as I understand the main sale has already been completed. And we can congratulate the team. But I'm interested, they were able to collect their hard cap.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

As far as I understand the main sale has already been completed. And we can congratulate the team. But I'm interested, they were able to collect their hard cap.
I've found this information about funds that were collected: "over 5.6 million euro has been raised! Additional details regarding platform development to come soon."
CryptoProcent

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

I've found this information about funds that were collected: "over 5.6 million euro has been raised! Additional details regarding platform development to come soon."
I'm glad for this team and her success. They worked for this project with dedication, they were open to the questions and ideas of community members and I look forward to good news.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

is this the ODEM erc20 token that was airdropped yesterday?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: