Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC.  (Read 2121 times)
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Hello, is there any new announcements on ODEM project progress. When we will see working platform? Any new partnerships?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

ODEM.io (ODEM) has been added to IDEX exchange https://idex.market/eth/odem

Congratulation !

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/997189563402551296
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Hello, is there any new announcements on ODEM project progress. When we will see working platform? Any new partnerships?

Here you can read the latest news about the project:
The ODEM Product Roadmap and Provisional Patent Update   https://odem.io/2018/05/22/newsletter-odem-product-roadmap/

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

In the decentralized education market ODEM smart contracts are used to establish financial relationships between the participants (e.g. students, teachers).The platform should have a sufficiently large number of teachers who will support a large number of students. Blockchain allows you to create a platform that will eliminate geographical restrictions and intermediaries that need to be paid.
I believe that in the future there will be more blockchain innovations in the field of education. The price of the coin will only grow over time....still waiting for the addition of coins to other exchanges.
A.Tumakov.le

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

When will Odem be on Idex?
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

ODEM got added on Bitforex Exchange  Wink.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

For now ODEM is tradeable on Bitfinex, Ethfinex, BitForex, IDEX, Etherdelta and Tokenjar. Odem was increasing in a healthy way, i'd say, sometimes up, sometimes down. This is so much better than crazy p&ds going on with others. Anyway, hope the project will continue reaching its milestones on their roadmap. All the best to the team! Smiley
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

For now ODEM is tradeable on Bitfinex, Ethfinex, BitForex, IDEX, Etherdelta and Tokenjar. Odem was increasing in a healthy way, i'd say, sometimes up, sometimes down. This is so much better than crazy p&ds going on with others. Anyway, hope the project will continue reaching its milestones on their roadmap. All the best to the team! Smiley
Yes, I followed the diogram of the token exchange rate. And I must admit that, in comparison with many others, he was fairly confident. But all the same, the falling market does not pass without track, even for such a classy project as ODEM. But the smooth development and support of the community, will soon do their job. Therefore, everything is fine.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  How much do you guys want to expand ?   Gratitude.
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

ODEM Tokens and Platform Settlement

The ODEM Token (ODE) is at the heart of our mission at On-Demand Education Marketplace (ODEM) to make higher education more accessible, affordable and verifiable.

https://medium.com/odem/odem-tokens-and-platform-settlement-c57b1271042c
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

ODEM held to the last, the price fell. I think this is a matter of time. The project is good and is waiting for its excellent future.

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:18:30 AM

Respect for this project and for the team! I was part of his promotion, the team was transparent and fair and the benefits to education are undeniable. The future will prove it.
ETERBASE
Copper Member

Activity: 62

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

Hello from the Malta Blockchain Summit, guys! ETERBASE co-founder Robert Auxt and ODEM IO team being interviewed by Emilie Raffo!

CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

I'm glad to see news about this project. I have seen that this team is dedicated and professional and deserves to enjoy the success of their work! Enjoy!
bamthechamp

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Yes this project is very serious. They are launched on DragonEx also.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

I am very glad that the project is growing and developing. I have been watching him since the start of public sales of tokens, and have not regretted that I bought tokens.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

I am very glad that the project is growing and developing. I have been watching him since the start of public sales of tokens, and have not regretted that I bought tokens.
We have been following this project from the beginning and we have greatly appreciated the work of the developers team. Very good and transparent communication, they have always answered any questions and their success has been prefigured ever since.

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

ODEM price is skyrocketing. Any event behind it?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

High quality education is always needed everywhere. Good initiatives from the project team. I need to look into how to much this project will bring benefits to real time users.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

Dear ODEM community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://odchats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to ODEM . We believe that ODEM Chats will be a valuable addition to the ODEM ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://odchats.top/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of ODEM’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to ODEM is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: