Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello my friends!  (Read 650 times)
h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:58:05 PM

hi everyone my name is h4xx0r. before you freak out, i am a white hat, so don't worry about me hacking into your stuff, because i won't do that. I have been working hard over the past few months to create a new coin that atleast adds some fun to the proof of work algorithm, and offers proof of stake as a security measure and prolonged mining incentive. I won't release much info about the coin yet, but i just wanted to let you know who i am, what i'm about and why i'm here. I look forward to learning and growing with the fine community here. TGIF and God Bless my new friends.

h4xx0r

PeterB

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 01:42:02 AM

Welcome and best of luck with your new coin!

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
ralphjb

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:32:49 AM

Sounds interesting! I'll check it out
h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 04:40:02 AM

heck yeah, thanks guys! i think the "uber nerds" are gonna love it. no binaries will be provided, it will be a build it yourself coin, exclusive to the 'l33t' crowd. i think it will be alot of fun for the community, and encourage beginner and intermediate users to apply themselves and maybe learn a little about programming in the process, not to mention the awesome nerdiness factor for us uber geekazoids, lol.

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted and i'll probably give an advanced notice a week prior to launch so everyone can be ready for the announcement. peace!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 06:49:53 AM

welcome & have a nice stay Smiley

Mr.Wolter

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 08:26:23 AM

Welcome and best of luck for you!
jimmydeanssausage

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 04:01:46 PM

hi
Asteral

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:28:33 PM

Welcome to the forum!
chuhuue

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:18:28 PM

Greetings, I recommend you check out the alt coin section of the forums and the mining section as well Smiley
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:26:52 PM

welcome to the forum Smiley
snurfel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 03:50:18 PM

welcome!
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:00:01 PM

Good luck  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: