Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group  (Read 292 times)
jakobaba (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

Hi! i have been using the scam telegram groups for a while now, since they often have some good signals, but i have grown tired of all their cross promotions and ads for fake ico's. And the fact that they give signals to their "premium group" first. I have therefore made a new channel where i will be posting trading signals and tips based on technical analasys, and other tools i use to trade. This channel however, will have NO ads, NO cross promotions, and NO paid channel. Feel free to join: t.me/adfreecrypto

I base my tips on a number off different factors. Examples:

-graph tools (bat form, fibbonaci, cup and handle ect, following the downtrends and uptrends)

-Gereral information and team behind the crypro, what i think can blow up in the future.

-upcoming news (rumours i strongly believe in)

-general understanding of the development in crypto

-I listen to other people, the community and capitalize on hype

-I dont have any specific trades i can share, but i have newer lost money on crypto, Follow my signals and i will show you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:27 PM

You are tired of trying make money with someone else's pump-and-dump scheme so you are creating your own?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Panter16

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

Why scam?
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

You are tired of trying make money with someone else's pump-and-dump scheme so you are creating your own?

Yeah sounds like it.
I generally dont believe such groups, often one member playing others and only following or not for his gain.
Be smart, think for yourself.
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

i don't understand the "pump-and-dump" thing you meant. and how you can said like that?  Huh
please give me some clue please. iam just new here. there are so many thing to learn here i think.
jakobaba (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:44:36 AM

Hi! i dont do pump and dumps. Currently my channel only has 27 subcribers, and if you read my post, you will find how i base my coins. All of my signals are coins with large volume, and no small shitcoins, before you post, do your research!
jakobaba (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

i don't understand the "pump-and-dump" thing you meant. and how you can said like that?  Huh
please give me some clue please. iam just new here. there are so many thing to learn here i think.

Pump and dumps are artificially inflating the markets, often through low volume coins, to pump the price up, then proceed to dump the coin. the fastest people, and people with bots make lots of money off the newbies, who often get caught at the top, and dragged to the bottom. my channel has no pump and dumps, please do join!
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:10:28 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:50:17 AM by odolvlobo

i don't understand the "pump-and-dump" thing you meant. and how you can said like that?  Huh

First, here is what a pump-and-dump scheme is:
Pump and dump is a scheme that attempts to boost the price of a stock through recommendations based on false, misleading or greatly exaggerated statements. The perpetrators of this scheme, who already have an established position in the company's stock, sell their positions after the hype has led to a higher share price.

The operator of a telegram group first buys a bunch of coins, and then tells everyone on the group to buy that coin saying that it will rise. The members of the group start buying and the price rises as they buy. The operator sells on the way up. Then when the members are done buying, the price crashes because nobody else wants to buy and everyone wants to sell. Just about everybody loses except the operator who makes a bunch of money off the members.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
jakobaba (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

i don't understand the "pump-and-dump" thing you meant. and how you can said like that?  Huh

Pump and dump is a scheme that attempts to boost the price of a stock through recommendations based on false, misleading or greatly exaggerated statements. The perpetrators of this scheme, who already have an established position in the company's stock, sell their positions after the hype has led to a higher share price.

The operator of a telegram channel first buys a bunch of coins, and then tells everyone on the channel to buy that coin saying that it will rise. The members of the channel start buying and the price rises as they buy. The operator sells on the way up. Then when the members are done buying, the price crashes because nobody else wants to buy and everyone wants to sell. Just about everybody loses except the operator who makes a bunch of money off the members.

can you please tell me why you think i do pump and dumps? right now my only current signal is MCO (monaco) which i cant possibly pump, please explain?
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:48:45 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:46:22 AM by odolvlobo

can you please tell me why you think i do pump and dumps? right now my only current signal is MCO (monaco) which i cant possibly pump, please explain?

Of course I don't know for a fact, but there are reasons to be wary.

1. You are using an anonymous messaging system to announce your signals.
2. If you are legitimate, then you are hurting your own profits because an ethical person would not act on the signal until after announcing it.
3. Telegram groups are now a popular way to do pump-and-dump.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Hello OP! It is good that you are helping people if you truly are and I did check you have 27 members in your group. I observe that you just say the name of the coin and then the buy and sell price. I have been a member of some telegram groups too and they started just like you are. I have seen the same signal for various groups announced at the same time and looking at the charts, there was already a pre-pump in the previous hours so it is obvious that they are collaborating or they have one administrator.

As for me, I left some of the groups and remain in only two because the first one, he would state all the reasons why he would buy that coin with charts and all the fundamentals and the second one, he has a chart too and he would say where is the buy zone and sell zone and after that, he would show to us the before and after chart which is good because we are also learning the process of how to identify such coins.

jakobaba (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

Of course I don't know for a fact, but the are reasons to be wary.

1. You are using an anonymous messaging system to announce your signals.
2. If you are legitimate, then you are hurting your own profits because an ethical person would not act on the signal until after announcing it.
3. Telegram groups are now a popular way to do pump-and-dump.

1. Those are of course good arguments, but i dont even use an alibi. My email in the telegram bio is my personal email, and i message all the new members in my channel so they can contact me directly.

2. I am not hurting my own profits. i dont have a lot of money to invest. and giving the signal to a few people before buying my self will not increase the price.

3. Yes, but i am not a ordinary telegram group, my goal is to be different, and live on optional donations instead of scams!
jakobaba (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

Hello OP! It is good that you are helping people if you truly are and I did check you have 27 members in your group. I observe that you just say the name of the coin and then the buy and sell price. I have been a member of some telegram groups too and they started just like you are. I have seen the same signal for various groups announced at the same time and looking at the charts, there was already a pre-pump in the previous hours so it is obvious that they are collaborating or they have one administrator.

As for me, I left some of the groups and remain in only two because the first one, he would state all the reasons why he would buy that coin with charts and all the fundamentals and the second one, he has a chart too and he would say where is the buy zone and sell zone and after that, he would show to us the before and after chart which is good because we are also learning the process of how to identify such coins.

Hi! that sounds like a great group! unfortunatly, it requieres extreme amounts of time to post every fundemental behind a signal. and i dont have that amount of time. you will find however, that my signals are not prepumped, i provide signals, then go and buy my self. If you are doubtful of my honest intentions, then feel free to avoid my group, but if you give me a try, i will not dissapoint you!

I signaled monaco on binance one hour ago, when the price was 865 sat, it now reached 900, and is currently still going. Monaco has a volume of 606 bitcoins on binance over the last 24h. i dont even own one bitcoin. how is it possible for me to pump it?
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

The operator of a telegram channel first buys a bunch of coins, and then tells everyone on the channel to buy that coin saying that it will rise. The members of the channel start buying and the price rises as they buy. The operator sells on the way up. Then when the members are done buying, the price crashes because nobody else wants to buy and everyone wants to sell. Just about everybody loses except the operator who makes a bunch of money off the members.

no im not saying that pump and dump to you bro. i just asked why people said that to you
mike30191

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Obviously, there is a new pump group exclusively for BINANCE, called
https://t.me/Binance_extreme_cash
She is currently in the build, but should be the best!
The best time to drop by!
Blackmonkey

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

Hi everyone!!!
Gemcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

I am wondering what kind of project group it is. Where is the announcement page? Is there a bonus event also?
tinemaeda

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

I also had been a member of a pump or signal group (I forgot the name) but ever since I joined the group/channel I always lose money every time I joined the pump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: