Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Company is Needed for ICO  (Read 361 times)
lapasteque (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

Hello

We are looking for a company, which will do the marketing for our upcoming token sale. The token sale is an instrumental part for the launch of our new platform, which will disintermediate film distribution industry.

We are an established video on demand company with solid revenues and large customer base.

If you have capabilities to run a marketing campaign would you please submit your proposal to my email: Lapasteque_ICO@mail.com

We would appreciate if you can clarify the following points:
1. Your track record in ICO marketing campaigns. Please be specific and indicate your capacity in all the ICOs you participated (i.e. all marketing, bounty campaign,  signature campaign, community management etc)

2. Detailed info about your team members

3. Your services and prices. Specifically:

I. What are the languages you can support on bitcointalk, slack, reddit and telegram

ii. Do you have relationships with cryptofunds and miners?

iii. What are the prices you pay for publications in major media ?

iv. What are your marketing capabilities on facebook, twitter and yotube?

v. Distribution mail list for cryptoinvestors

vi. Search Engine Optimization capabilities

4. Your overall strategy for the marketing campaign token sale

We will get in touch with shortlisted candidates. Please be as specific as you can.

Thank you in advance!

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:40:35 PM

Hi. We are expert in ICO development and marketing. We will make your ICO successful.

Here are few steps that we must follow.
- Target your audience
- Define listing websites where you list your ICO
- Consistent posting on your social media(btctalk, reddit, Instagram, Facebook, twitter, telegram, slack) pages and groups
- Engage your community

Can you please share me the link of your landing page so that i will be able to read the whitepaper and come with a better solution. Looking forward to hear from you
lapasteque (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:29:07 AM

Hi Kavkasieli

We don't have a firm offer, but that's reasonable although we don't raise any funds on presale to avoid dilution of the tokens. For bounties we plan to allocate 2% of the tokens. Will be happy to hear your suggestions!
lapasteque (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Hi Maxnetlabs,

Pls email me and I will get back to you with all the info.

Thank you.

lapasteque (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

Hi guys

I would appreciate if you can provide some concrete details of the marketing assignments you have done in the past. Not just like "we have unparalleled experience..."
lapasteque (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

Thank you co much for all your responses! I apologize that I cannot answer to each of you when you sent me a private message since there are restrictions on the number of messages one can send before he reaches a certain status. 
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

Thank you co much for all your responses! I apologize that I cannot answer to each of you when you sent me a private message since there are restrictions on the number of messages one can send before he reaches a certain status. 

Hi, here's my telegram account: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@blackmambaph . I can help you to create a signature design that can be use in your bitcointalk signature campaign. Here's also my portfolio https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2250149.msg22746905#msg22746905 or just check the link below my bitcointalk avatar.

Regards
BMP

lapasteque (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

Hi BlackMambaPH,

Thank you for your response. Your skills are impressive but we are searching for a company which can manage all aspects of the marketing campaign not just a certain part of it.
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

Hi BlackMambaPH,

Thank you for your response. Your skills are impressive but we are searching for a company which can manage all aspects of the marketing campaign not just a certain part of it.
Oh okay I'm so sorry for that. Anyway, I highly recommend to contact tokenmarket.net or bountyportals.com they have a lot of experience doing token sale and bounty programs here in bitcointalk and all what you're looking for.. Hopefully it might help you.

Regards
BMP

victorwolf

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

Hey, how are you?
Sorry for off-topic, but do you need iOs app for stake.com?
I'm not sure if Apple will approve bitcoin gambling games. But maybe it would be great to have such app for your clients just for fun and for marketing purposes?
What do you think?

Best, Victor
lapasteque (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

Victor

We definitely do not need gambling software. But if you have an extensive expertise in iOS programming lets discuss.
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:16:00 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:31:43 AM by BlackMambaPH

Victor

We definitely do not need gambling software. But if you have an extensive expertise in iOS programming lets discuss.

Hi Sir, Looks like you already found all you need here. if you already find what you need here please lock this thread to avoid signature spammers.

Best Regards

bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

Hello

We are looking for a company, which will do the marketing for our upcoming token sale. The token sale is an instrumental part for the launch of our new platform, which will disintermediate film distribution industry.

We are an established video on demand company with solid revenues and large customer base.

If you have capabilities to run a marketing campaign would you please submit your proposal to my email: Lapasteque_ICO@mail.com

1. Your track record in ICO marketing campaigns. Please be specific and indicate your capacity in all the ICOs you participated (i.e. all marketing, bounty campaign,  signature campaign, community management etc)

I. What are the languages you can support on bitcointalk, slack, reddit and telegram

We will get in touch with shortlisted candidates. Please be as specific as you can.

Thank you in advance!

I use twitter and instagram (100k real followers) also email marketing and youtube. I just sent you an email, please tell me if you received it.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

Hello

Thank you in advance!

Going to be really biased and obvious here. But if you want to promote ICOS….Maximize Your Community Engagement With Crowdcreate.

Crowdcreate is a community engagement and idea platform driven by influencers, investors, and enthusiasts. Our expertise in growing communities and social validation will boost your crowdfunding success.

We have worked with some of the largest crowdfunding ICOs and startups including BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent.

Our services break down into three components.

1. Public Relations

Our PR package is an effective way to get your business on the pages of the largest media outlets in the world. We guarantee placements on tier 1 outlets such as Fortune, Inc, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CNBC, and many others. Our pitching is 100% transparent and our team members have years of industry experience. We also create long lasting relationships with elite PR partners.

2. Community Engagement

Our community engagement service is the best that the ICO service industry has to offer. We provide 24/7 community engagement and can handle all social media channels. Our community managers have technical expertise. We are effective at fighting against scammers, FUD, and Referral Bots. We are confidence that we can build absolute trust between your investors, community, and the core team.

3. Bounty Building/Management

We provide an awesome bounty building package alongside community management. We can build out a beautiful ANN thread and manage the massive amount of stakes that come with running a bounty. You have access to every single campaign that we run, so you can see the value added to your company.

Come check us out at crowdcreate.us We look forward to providing excellent ICO service for you in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: