Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in the main Alt Coins now or wait for a possible dip  (Read 129 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:36 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:05:50 PM by Webark

Is it still a good time to invest in the Coins below:

Was hoping for some information on the future expectations for each coin below and how much we can expect them to reach in a few years and why please. They all have great support, heavily invested in, teaming up with established companies etc and look very promising.. just curious to know everyones thoughts as can't decide how much and where.

Lisk
LiteCoin
Etherium
Dash
Bitcoin Cash
Monero
Waves
Iota

Will make a small investment  each week hopefully and one within next few days so just in need to prepare..
Were would be the best coin to keep most of it for the highest gain...

Lite coin is considerably low for what it does and this might be a good opportunity to get in if not to late hopefully as well as Monero, Lisk, Waves and Iota... Will invest in the other such as NEO, ETHOS next week as more funds arrive.

As for Etherium, Dash, Bitcoin Cash etc they seem Quite expensive to me and just wanted to know if now will be a good time to get in and what we can expect the prices for these coins to be in the future to decide if i'm too late for a decent gain due to the low investments of few £ only, for each coin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:32 PM

Investing in altcoins is good when we see altcoin pumps in the market like bullish market conditions. If we can't see them, during dump times, alt coins make you stressed out very hard.

The better thing is to iclude bitcoin and fiat money with alt coins.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:21 PM

I think its not good time to wait for the dips to come in alts or bitcoin because it may not come as early as you would think and it could also happen that coins will pump hard this time. I would suggest you invest in following coins and they are on my list too:

Waves : Yes, as they always said waves is the next Ethereum and it is acting like that way. So you can freely invest into it and hope for the best return as the ETH is given to those who invested into it when ETH was ~ $5-10

ETH : Yeah surely, this coin has taken some serious jumps into its development and I'm sure Mr. Vitalik is very sure about his goal and achievements in the next month of new year! Expect 1000 USD reach by next month very easily! :-)

LTC : Somehow this coin was very crucified earlier for its behaviour but now it has proven its own acceptance and I believe that it will go spike a lot next year. Better keep an eye on this one and keep investing slowly into it. :-)
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

Holding ether and litecoin. Both have had a good run recently. The better altcoins will continue to rise shadowing bitcoin.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:54:54 PM

Waves
Lisk
Stratis
Byteball
Ark
Navcoin
Gilgamesh (This project will have an ICO soon and thanks to its team this project is making big step forward in everything, it is supported by a very active community in constant growing)
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Is it still a good time to invest in the Coins below:

Was hoping for some information on the future expectations for each coin below and how much we can expect them to reach in a few years and why please..they all have great support, teaming up with established companies and look very promising just need to hear everyone thoughts here as can't decide how much and where

Lisk
LiteCoin
Etherium
Dash
Bitcoin Cash
Monero
Waves
Iota

Will make a small investment in each week and one within next few days and just need to prepare..
Were would be the best coin to keep most of it for the highest gain...

Lite coin is considerably low for what it does and this might be a good opportunity to get in if not to late hopefully as well as Monero, Lisk, Waves and Iota... Will invest in the other such as NEO, ETHOS next week as more funds arrive.

As for Etherium, Dash, Bitcoin Cash etc they seem Quite expensive to me and just wanted to know if now will be a good time to get in and what we can expect the prices for these coins to be in the future to decide if i'm too late for a decent gain with a low investment of few £ only.. for each coin..

My logic tells me that the prices should dip in the future but I don't expect a major fall in prices. The best bet is to wait for bitcoin to have a bull run and buy then because alts always seem to suffer when bitcoin is on a bull run.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

Wowowow, so you are saying that waves is going to be the next ethereum?

I am going to quote this message, in five months i will send you a private message, and we will see if waves is going to be on the dust, or if it is going to be on the top.

Just remember that it has always been a super bearish coin, it only had a few all time highs and they were not even at more than $3 - $4 each.

Waves : Yes, as they always said waves is the next Ethereum and it is acting like that way. So you can freely invest into it and hope for the best return as the ETH is given to those who invested into it when ETH was ~ $5-10

There is no way that it can be the next ethereum, no chances.

And their token issue function is a shit, the most poor ico's are using that kind of token issuing.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████