Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Verge an interested coin?  (Read 133 times)
Nick86 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

Is Verge (XVG) a coin for the future?
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

Verge is a anonymous coin like Xmr and Zcash, so seems like good coin and there's a high demand for anonymous coins in future.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:11:29 PM

It has jumped up a lot recently due to John Mccafee's tweets. Maybe worth taking a position
if its pulls back.
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

Exactly, I'm also eyeing on Verge, will probably buy it in next correction/dip once BTC pulls up.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

I think that it is going to be one of the most famous coins during the next year, not only because of the price (because it has been almost on the same levels for more than four months?

But in fact, they are probably one of the only projects that are NOW working on the blockchain, it means that they haven't used the ico's funds to fill up their pockets, they really invested on the project.

It will keep going up, but seeing it over $0,50 or $1 just like other people said.. Dont even think about that, because itis unrealistic.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

I've looked into verge recently, and while it seems like a solid project, I just don't see what it has to offer over other anon coins.
To me, the privacy coins market is starting to get too flooded and we will start to see one or two start to dominate.

Actually, I believe we are already starting to see that happen now with Monero.
Even with all of this anonymous coin projects, its still looks like Monero is the best.
Not only is it the best, it has name recognition, strong community backing, and real world use.
It is quickly becoming the coin that is used on the darknet over any other coin.

I don't see anything particularly interesting or revolutionary about verge that would put it apart.
And if there is nothing that makes it standout, how is it going to overtake other projects that have had a long time to develop already?

For privacy coins, my bets are on monero, not dash, zcash and unfortunately, not verge.

membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:58:33 PM

Verge has privacy project for crypto world and its necessary for further transaction for bussinies and different reasons. Also John Mccafee's tweets had very big effect to price but i think this coin have very bright future.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

Is Verge (XVG) a coin for the future?
I'll consider this coin to have a potential, there's a good support for this coin.

I'm a follower of people who are well known in crypto's, reading their tweets and ideas on how solid a coin is and studies their analysis.

Recently John McAfee posted a tweet about these anonymous coins and he included it so I'm starting to get my own analysis on it and I ended up to have it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: