Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think fast,buy or sell?  (Read 177 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:25 PM

The price is really high right now and it would be wiser to wait for it to dump a bit before you buy. But if you look at long term, there is no harm buying now because the potential of bitcoin is really high. I am going long term, so it is okay to buy. But if you are short term trading, it is really scary to buy at this price.
miakhanifa

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

Before the end of the year should you sell it because surely many needs that will come urging you.
and many people are bunched into bitcoin so before a lot of people who sell bitcoin with a price slant you should take advantage of this time.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

in any case there will be some corrections...so you can choose the right moment when the price drops a little to buy...but in any case you will get a profit because the price will still rise
jrrigs

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

buy when the price dips, hold and sell when price goes up buy +10%

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
Wildwest

Activity: 1730
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

Im just wanna know opinion some people about bitcoin price in the end of 2017.if see price of bitcoin now and prediction trader,are you scare to buy or sell bitcoin?or  Precisely you dare for buy and sell bitcoin?
Although the value of Bitcoin right now looks good to sell but the value will inrcreasing slowly later. I will prefer to buy and then hold for another chance when the price more than right now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

I am just gonna buy more bitcoins..
Yea its going downa in in the past I have been tricked by these downs and lost a good fortune that could have been accumulated.

Thus its just like any other down thus I am gonna buy and hold onto the Bitcoins for long term because I believe in them

Also its just because one of the cofounder of bitcoins have sold a large amount of bitcoins and I for sure think that we would be able to get through this easily.
Thus I think we should all hold onto it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:20:10 AM

Although the price is now relatively high, but for the long term, it will obviously generate profits .. there is no doubt that next year bitcoin prices will be higher.
buying would be a wise choice in my opinion.
lionelho

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:25 AM

See that people now are really scared about the high price. Just now there was a dump and I think the dump will be more often in next several weeks. Probably it's time to sell some.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

Im just wanna know opinion some people about bitcoin price in the end of 2017.if see price of bitcoin now and prediction trader,are you scare to buy or sell bitcoin?or  Precisely you dare for buy and sell bitcoin?
sell it before christmast come, because people will sell it at that time. and if i'm right and the price really down, i will start to buy some and hold for bitcoin forks that will come

btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

Seems now price going to stable. I don't exactly this price going raising before end of year or will get a correction.
So if you still have Btc, i can suggest to hold it, but don't buy more for now as we can waiting for further good issues before end 2017 that will increase the price.
masterbt

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

sell it before christmast come, because people will sell it at that time. and if i'm right and the price really down, i will start to buy some and hold for bitcoin forks that will come

You are right, Because of the new year celeberations, people will start selling some for quick profit and party hard. Thus, it might be time for us to buy as well.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: