Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is bitcoin better than bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, super bitcoin....  (Read 555 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

bitcoin is the first digital currency to appear so bitcoin is still the primary choice of users because even though there is a new currency but bitcoin more interested so many people who use bitcoin other than that bitcoin is almost accepted in various countries.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

why is bitcoin better than bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond or super bitcoin?
like the word that Bitcoin is the first person in the world of crypto and all who just came like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamond and Bitcoin Gold were followers or people who follow Bitcoin or its exact duplication.

why should people trust it?
believe in Bitcoin because it can not be false, its anonymous, and its transaction speed when moved from one wallet to another wallet.

Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

My opinion Bitcoin is interesting in that it is in the form of a "virtual" currency, "it is reliable and in its way safe and convenient to use, if it turns into ordinary currency or gold, interest in bitcoin will be lost I think
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and super bitcoin are just some hardfork from bitcoin. bitcoin will still be one potentially better coin than some of the coins. now these bitcoins will still continue to grow and become expensive coins and have a high level of popularity.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

I think other name by bitcoin is created by the scammers who want to make beginner investor buy their coin because we all know bitcoin is the fame crypto currency so i think thats why they create that..
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:24:00 AM

because the bitcoin is the first coin made and the price is also very expensive than the coin coins under it bitcoin. therefore bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and super bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

All other forked coins apart from bitcoin it’s taking fame or popularity of bitcoin . Also getting free marketing because they are sending coins for bitcoin holders so the community will know about forked coins easily . I think out of these forked coins btg is best one team is working hard but some hack made this coin still not reaching its potential value.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Definitely bitcoin is better among those alts since it is the original crypto coin and not a copycat of the original name just to create a name that still come from bitcoin and people may consider investing it. It should have been an original crypto coin name so that people would recognize the coin with it's original crypto name with it's corresponding price value.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Jcag07

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

Bitcoin Gold and Super Bitcoin are hugely premined coins with close associations to scams (arguably scams themselves).  They're worth ignoring.

As for Bitcoin Cash, I'd say it's better for some purposes and not as good for others.  For the highest possible security in sending huge amounts, I would use Bitcoin because it has:

-The most PoW to protect it (okay, this is somewhat caused by first mover advantage, but it's very difficult to decide exactly which other coin to move to so BTC stays at the top, and for now is the best)
-The most experienced and arguably conservative development team(s).

For convenience in sending small amounts and merchant transaction, I might be happy to use BCH depending on the circumstances.

Bitcoin is the only one being used, unlike the other ones which are simply trading coins that are being hyped by their use of bitcoin in the name. bitcoin is more important than all coins.
Bitcoin is at the top of the pedestal. Bitcoin is my most trusted coin. The crypto money market gets its power from bitcoin.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

All other forked coins apart from bitcoin it’s taking fame or popularity of bitcoin . Also getting free marketing because they are sending coins for bitcoin holders so the community will know about forked coins easily . I think out of these forked coins btg is best one team is working hard but some hack made this coin still not reaching its potential value.

yes you're right
most bitcoin forks take advantage of bitcoin's popularity
and yes of course get free marketing about their fork coins

as far as I know only bitcoin cash is so far successful promoting bitcoin their version and can almost be paired with bitcoin core in terms of marketcap and tech

soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

bitcoin is made in digital form, the whole world already understands that, bitcoin is also safer if it is digital because it can not be faked, so I think bitcoin can not be shaped like coins or paper in today's common global money, but when viewed from the current point of view of those who already use bitcoin, they actually feel more comfortable using bitcoin in digital form.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

It is the original, most trusted, longest chained and most decentralised of all the cryptocurrencies. That is why BTC reigns supreme over shitcoins

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

Bitcoin is supreme and most used compared  to the ones mentioned reasons been that all other ones are subject bitcoin in on language or simple term rather they are a fork of bitcoin created as a help or assistance to bitcoin.Bitcoin is indeed supreme
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

As you all know, bitcoin is more established than bch, etc. It is because bitcoin is indeed the first cryptocurrency that has been introduced by satoshi. In other words, bitcoin is the origin of all the cryptocurrencies that are growing and developing right now. That is why, bitcoin cannot be compare to the other coins.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

Bitcoin is better than other coins because bitcoin is Father of all other coins bitcoin is first crypto coin in the worlds and bitcoin is big than others.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

why is bitcoin better than bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond or super bitcoin?

why should people trust it?

they all have the name bitcoin in it, but the other ones have other fance additions like gold, diamond or cash,

and they are all privilegedly listed in coinmarket cap.

regards
Because bitcoin remain the king and the rest of them just are just like crown to bitcoin, it has already again it potential which order again.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

Even if you give a turd a nice name, it will still be a turd. Where did these coins originate from? Answer : Bitcoin. So, they were not some brain fart from some genius that was much better than Bitcoin. They were just a copy of Bitcoin with "Bitcoin" in it's name.

The agenda behind these coins are merely to re-live the early days of Bitcoin, where a bunch of people bought cheap coins and then pumped it, to sell for a massive profit.  Roll Eyes
Ye asking that question in itself is stupid . Why would you take the coins name if you think you'r unique and better ! or you just want to grab the attention of brainless crypto dreamers ,who as u said , wants to relive the early days of cheap bitcoin.
If any alt will be as close as taking bitcoins spotlight it would be Ethereum ,which I highly dout that could ever happen although ETH is a great coin .
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

Bitcoin is a potential coin, capable of thriving strong leeches, Altcoins and coin fork is just imitation. With some adjustments.
Altcoins is not the famous thatbis why it's cheaper
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

The popularity plays an important role. People trust and know only about Bitcoin. The whole world has been talking about crypto for a long time, but only giants are mentioned. This shapes the image of the market and everything else. It is necessary to develop a public opinion in order to make a certain currency more weighty. Then you will stand by Bitcoin.
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

I think this is the shark's trait, I have not seen the true value of any coin, all are theories and beliefs push the price of it up
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: