Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TNB listed at Binance  (Read 344 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

Just noticed that Binance listed TNB.  Just for grins, I threw a few dollars on it. 

Currently at  $0.075594 or 0.00000425 BTC.

Let's see where it goes.
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

i like the TNB many people like the short term gain but in this coin i think it is long term investment you have to wait the other coin like tnb is deeponion it's like that hold it and dont think about time you will see both will go to moon...! it starts with binance lets see what will happen in the future all the exchance lists will increase the price
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:13 PM

I bought 0.1 btc from Big.one stock market. After the Binance news, I sold it to BTC at 0.2. But I'll take it again.
stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:58:37 PM

What is the coin about? Can someone explain?
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

What is the coin about? Can someone explain?

here is the official website: https://tnb.fund/
you can see everything at this link. it doubled the price after the listed at binance news Smiley you are not late to invest Wink

SportyCornet777

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

I got an email from Crypto IQ about TNB... I decided to throw a couple hundred bucks into it, just for sh!ts and giggles. I don't expect anything immediate, more of a long term HODL possibly. I guess only time will tell.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I think that the TNB has a big future. And if the developers will implement all the plans, then the price will fly to the moon.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

now I'm just going to stay in this coin I think I will invest a certain amount of money if I see a certain level increase I have to look at the projects

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

The price was too low. Is there some bad news? The volume is not low either. There was a problem on the road map.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

I think that the TNB has a big future. And if the developers will implement all the plans, then the price will fly to the moon.

Analyzation is showing us indeed that the future fo the TNB is bright. Within the 5-year plan, developers are expecting the growth to the 3.302 USD. This coin is suitable for the long-term investment and not for the day trades and anyone who is believing in it and buys it should be steady and patient.
If you are already holding it try not to sell it at slight fluctuation. The big correction is currently flowing through the market and because of that TNB is also experiencing some loss in the value but like I said, keep it steady and don't trade it.
Your profit also depends on the amount which you are willing to invest. No matter if it is lower or a higher amount you will for sure end up with a profit.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

its hard time to get pumped espacially just with listing on exchange ( except be listed on coinbase ). TNB has 30c ath and now price is just 10c. have good project and good team behind. It can jump to 40c if btc start to rise and those FUDs ends . it has listed many exchanges and has enough volume to grow.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

I regret very much that I bought this coin a little early. Has very strongly fallen. But now I will only buy in order to average the price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: