Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:28:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥ICO 01.02.18🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 1294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:04:06 PM

Another question - the price in app store will be such that i can not buy a single product without MOVE tokens? And these goods will be cheaper than for Fiat in offline/online magazine?

Hello, I couldn't give you the answer for that question, since we did not come to the agreements with suppliers.

lesterhensley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

I hope the success MOVEMENT APP  of this project, despite the tough competition in this area. What's the total supply of this coin? What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

I hope the success MOVEMENT APP  of this project, despite the tough competition in this area. What's the total supply of this coin? What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive?

As it is mentioned in our WP, MOVE Token works as an efficiency multiplier and forms a bonus coefficient applied to the number of RUN coins rewarded for beating the distance.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

In connection with the price change, the total amount of tokens will remain unchanged or will be increased? The price of ICO will also be tied to the dollar price? Also - what will happen with bounty pool? The amount of tokens on the bounty will change - or will remain unchanged?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

I think the best accelerator of collecting money and stopping the flow of various charges will be issue of MVP? Do you plan to release MVP?

Yes, we do, we were planning to release it in January so it is not 100% ready. Approving by the AppStore will also take some time. But we still want to speed this process up and release the MVP ASAP.

LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:01:19 AM

That is, will you continue to work on the project regardless of the PRE-ICO results? In principle, having an MVP, it will be easier for you to find additional funding.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:06:11 AM

That is, will you continue to work on the project regardless of the PRE-ICO results? In principle, having an MVP, it will be easier for you to find additional funding.

Yes, we plan to continue working on the project. We were surprised by such fail during the first hours of pre-ICO. We think that we’ve chosen not the best time for it. We can not announce the exact date of the MVP release date since the alpha is not 100% ready. But we will try to speed up the process. 

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:53:23 PM

In my opinion, best thing here is to spend the collected funds for listing in Google play and IOS, and then think about exchanges and advertising. If everyone will see that the application is working, then the principle of "word of mouth" will work
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

In my opinion, best thing here is to spend the collected funds for listing in Google play and IOS, and then think about exchanges and advertising. If everyone will see that the application is working, then the principle of "word of mouth" will work

I agree. Firstly, need Google Play and iOS, then - marketing, and then - exchanges. Otherwise, in the beginning, there will be a large dump.
termion

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:06:15 AM

I agree. Firstly, need Google Play and iOS, then - marketing, and then - exchanges. Otherwise, in the beginning, there will be a large dump.

I think so.
maybe freeze the ability to transfer tokens to an approximate date submitting on Google Play or IOS?
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

Yes, we plan to continue working on the project. We were surprised by such fail during the first hours of pre-ICO. We think that we’ve chosen not the best time for it. We can not announce the exact date of the MVP release date since the alpha is not 100% ready. But we will try to speed up the process. 

Than you for answer. I hope - MOVEMENT will be develop
matildawilkerson

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

Good project MOVEMENTAPP, I've submitted newsletter for new information from you Interesting. What's the exchange you have planned? Thanks
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:32:37 PM

how is the progress from this project in pre ICO period ?
because as you thread said Pre-ICO is live

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:18 AM

how is the progress from this project in pre ICO period ?
because as you thread said Pre-ICO is live

Only 10.67 ETH now.
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

Good project MOVEMENTAPP, I've submitted newsletter for new information from you Interesting. What's the exchange you have planned? Thanks

It's too early to talk about exchanges now - the developers have not yet collected any weighty sum on the Pre-ICO. Let's wait.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

I will be following your updates. It's a wonderful project you have got and I wish you guys best of luck with the project!!!
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:22:03 PM

as I understand, now there is an active preparation for the release MVP. In this case, the situation with fees should change, in my opinion
termion

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:19:34 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 03:47:36 AM by termion

Remaining 4 days for end ICO. Now collected 14.35 ETH.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

It seems this ANN thread for movement is a new one. I have stumbled upon another Movement ANN thread with heavy accusations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368871.400
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

It seems this ANN thread for movement is a new one. I have stumbled upon another Movement ANN thread with heavy accusations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368871.400

You are right, that was the first ANN thread created for the Movement project, although I dont see a reason why that thread was closed and left in other to create this one, if the purported scammer was spreading FUDs concerning this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: