Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥ICO 01.02.18🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 1294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

The idea of ​​the project is quite viable. Developers are able to run the project without the ICO. The amount collected at the moment is enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

Yesterday the developers appeared in telegram. They wrote that at the moment there are 4 developers, and they said that they will continue to work on the project independently of fees in the cryptocurrency.
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

Irrespective of their profession an average human being spends most of the time for travelling in order to achieve their daily activities like going to work place and returning back home or an evening walk or a sports event to have physical fitness.
 Around the world most of the fitness freaks choose to run or jog to be fit. Millions of people are being participated in Marathons and racing competitions every year, all over the world and the statistics of these event participants was increased by 13.25% last year while only a few - like professional athletes could make a profit of these events. Using blockchain market and smart contracts we are developing an App to monitor the active sports lifestyle of the population.
 To enable in App purchases and to trade ERC-20 Move Tokens a virtual currency like RUN coin is being introduced and this RUN coin can be exchanged in any manner at the marketplace. This article gives you a crystal perceptive of how the Movement App, Movement Economic System, Move Tokens and RUN Coins are going to be executed. Using Movement App now it’s easier for everyone to monitor their daily physical, sports and travel activities.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
bitmanija

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

Why the site is not working for a week .. is it SCAM?
tarolog

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

I do not understand. They upload 2 videos from the project. Screenshots from the application. And then the site does not work. For scum 20 ETH - funny. Maybe something happened? I hope, tomorrow will be news from developers. I think , they need rerun ICO.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

I understand the end of the bounty tomorrow, but it's unclear whether the project works or not? If it works, then when do you remove the signature?
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

I do not understand. They upload 2 videos from the project. Screenshots from the application. And then the site does not work. For scum 20 ETH - funny. Maybe something happened? I hope, tomorrow will be news from developers. I think , they need rerun ICO.

I think they need the help of a psychologist ... to do half the project, to release zero news for a month, to collect 20ETH ...
this is just a playground for kids, they are not able to do business ....
tarolog

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

I hope the developers will be declared at the end of March or in April. They had very bad publicity. Maybe they will restart the ICO.
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

I hope the developers will be declared at the end of March or in April. They had very bad publicity. Maybe they will restart the ICO.

Really someone else believes these scammers ?!
I doubt that something will happen .. so they completely disappeared from communication.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

From telegram

Martin Holt   admin

Hello, everyone! We understand the disappointment of everyone who invested in our project and participated in Bounty program. Many of you believe that this project is a scam. Movement is NOT a scam! We've done a very good job on creating the app and the whole system. Unfortunately, our ICO has failed. There were many factors which lead to such bad result. BUT in spite of all the negative messages and such difficulties in communication, we've came to a conclusion that we need to take another chance.
1. Old ANN & Bounty threads will be closed.
2. New Telegram chat will be created.
3. The app will be fully available for everyone.
4. New ICO will be announced

We would like to apologize once again to everyone, who really believes in our project and our team. Thank you for your patience. Movement app will become a decent project. Stay tuned.
bitmanija

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

From telegram

Martin Holt   admin

Hello, everyone! We understand the disappointment of everyone who invested in our project and participated in Bounty program. Many of you believe that this project is a scam. Movement is NOT a scam! We've done a very good job on creating the app and the whole system. Unfortunately, our ICO has failed. There were many factors which lead to such bad result. BUT in spite of all the negative messages and such difficulties in communication, we've came to a conclusion that we need to take another chance.
1. Old ANN & Bounty threads will be closed.
2. New Telegram chat will be created.
3. The app will be fully available for everyone.
4. New ICO will be announced

We would like to apologize once again to everyone, who really believes in our project and our team. Thank you for your patience. Movement app will become a decent project. Stay tuned.

This is a standard step standard scammers ... they did not even try to develop the idea of ICO. Zero news, zero movements ....

Run from these losers as soon as possible.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

Good thing i have drop from their signature campaign and only lost 2 weeks of my time but still its a big waste of time and effort.

Massive fud and attacks made this ICO failed from the start.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

There was information that the project would be restarted. So,what in the end?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: