Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any real bitsler script or bot ?  (Read 69 times)
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

Too many youtube videos showing proof and with cashout done on there waller after using a single script or bot in google chrome andin dscription of video they selling that script ....

but the catch or makes me confusing that how do they got paid its real wallet balance they has

bitsler script or bot .... its this for real now or its works before and now its dead ?   

anyone share his experience plz
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:52:37 PM

Too many youtube videos showing proof and with cashout done on there waller after using a single script or bot in google chrome andin dscription of video they selling that script ....

but the catch or makes me confusing that how do they got paid its real wallet balance they has

bitsler script or bot .... its this for real now or its works before and now its dead ?   

anyone share his experience plz
don't get involved with these kinds of deals . you will eventually end up hacked or scammed just focus on doing things fairly ,If there was a 'google script" it've been free by now.
MJunioR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:53:19 PM

Probably no. If there is any real and working script available, is probably paid and well hidden, not public available.
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

thanks for saving my money guys was about to buy that scripts... appreciated ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: