Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018?  (Read 3088 times)
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kakkles

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

Ethereum is solid and will rise in price without question. But how much and how rapidly it will rise nobody can really know or accurately predict. Ethereum has a lot of competition these days and I'm sure will have many more in the near and distant future.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

I think Ethereum isn't ready for this price. Developers have a lot to do to increase scalability. In the future the price will be much higher!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

maybe ethereum can have that price, but im not gonna say its in 2018. Even though the price of ethereum growing so fast its imposible have 15 times from today price in just one years or less
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

I might not say $10,000 in 12months time but I certainly know that ethereum is the coin to watch and invest on. I think the reason ethereum is gaining this prominence lately is majorly because icos are having it as an alternative to bitcoin .
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Im sure it will follow the footprints of btc, as btc is expected to rise much more from here so is eth, but im expecting a realistic value of $2500-$3500 till next year end.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

Vitalik is tweeting trashy things only. I believe if Vitalik can make marketing for ethereum project better, ethereum can be $2,000 or above it. The current price around $600-700 is way too low for ether.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:26:04 PM

Do you mean that the price will be more than $5000 or $10000 just like the OP is saying?

Of course that it would never touch those rates, ethereum is only increasing because of speculation, they are able to "print" as many ethereums as they want.

if tomorrow you wake up and you see a max circulation of ethereum above 100000000 of coins, then i would not be surprised about it.

I think Ethereum isn't ready for this price. Developers have a lot to do to increase scalability. In the future the price will be much higher!

it is a good crypto, it deserves to be on the top 2, but it needs to fix some issues before making a brand new pump.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

Everything is possible in crypto currency but no one knows when it will reach that value.I think ethereum will reach $2.5k by end of 2018.Ethereum price growth is slow because of its unlimited amount so we can't compare it with other cryotocurrency price change they are limited amount.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:29:01 PM

It depends on the price of Bitcoin, only if BTC can reach 50k or more. Ethereum will follow Bitcoin in the value the most times, but maybe we see Ethereum rising alone! Would be great  Cool

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

Hopefully it will be able to consolidate around 1k. Let’s see what happens from there.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

Ethereum can't be compared to Bitcoins meteoric rise. I do think it has a lot of potential but I see it closer to the 2 to 3k price by end of 2018. Ethereum has more competition than Bitcoin does and doesn't have the notariety Bitcoin possesses.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:53:45 PM

If that price will happen then i will buy Lambo for next year. i'm very proud that i have Eth as one of my promising and store digital asset in my private wallet. i will keep Ethereum until 2020.

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:53:57 PM

frequent problems are announced in the news from the Ethereum, and I would very much like that he grew up, keep it!
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

I will not speculate it but as total market cap is quite low and ethereum too, it may be $5000 but also $500 or $1000. Price is really speculative thing, and depends on lots of things.

batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

In my opinion Ethereum the first quarter of 2018 will rise from $ 900 to $ 1200, but this will not be the last increase.
John Lemon

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

That's very likely, people want to have this coin, they can't buy 1 Bitcoin but they can buy 1 Ethereum.
In the future they won't buy whole Ethereum. Smiley Right now it's cheap considering Bitcoin price. Anybody can buy it.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

Yes, the coin is definitely worth more in 2018, but I do not think so fast it will cost 10k, but to have the cost of 2k is quite realistic

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

I guess the ethereum will raise more stable, than Bitcoin Grin
The price won't be so jumping
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

it is very possible,
but,Maybe the price of ethereum not more than $5000 for the next year

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀