Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018?  (Read 3088 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:04:42 AM

I think Ethereum isn't ready for this price. Developers have a lot to do to increase scalability. In the future the price will be much higher!
yes its true eth have a lot of potential but they are not ready to embrace it. but if they do able to handle it they will be big and superior. there is big hope in it and there is alot of thing to be develop. i do believe someday eth will increasing significantly more than now. 1000$ is guaranteed for next year.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:35 AM

Ethereum is no doubt a long-term investment coin. The way bitcoin has increased for the last six months, who knows Ethereum could also rise in 2018. It certainly has got a lot of potential.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:23:11 AM

I am taking your world and will come back to this thread in a year time to see if Ethereum hit 7000 to 10000. I believe it, because All ICO coming out are based on Ethereum and network, and its demand is very high.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

I am not sure if ETH can reach the value like that, maybe the realistic is $1500 in 2018, but who knows whan happen in next? Hope ethereum can be stable and not drop because something ridiculous like Cryptokitties

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

Fundamentally Ethereum is already guaranteed by several major factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) group that has been formed with dozens of giant world companies incorporated therein such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined,So for Ethereum Price Prediction 2018 there is an increase but not that big.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

That's too much for Ethereum at $5,000 for 2018? I'm not saying that there's no chance to make Eth at that price but we are still not heading even $1,000.  Comparing it's price today at $715 seems to be stable and healthy, there's more of it to come but there's nothing wrong to say and speculate that Ethereum will be at $5,000 on 2018 we are also having high speculations with other coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

I think Ethereum isn't ready for this price. Developers have a lot to do to increase scalability. In the future the price will be much higher!

We just hope that a group of rich investors will conspired to pump ethereum like what they did to some coins specially bitcoin and bitcoin cash in which they did a marvelous move that they successfully influenced holders to pour their investments to a certain coins but sometimes their attempt are failed but atleast it has slow moving.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:11:54 AM

ethereum have a good chance to increase in next year and now the highest price for ethereum is $7xx and maybe we can see ethereum hit $1000 soon. I am sure that there are much of investors waiting for ethereum to reach another highest price and they can patient to wait the moment. but for reaching $5000, I don't think ethereum could increase until that price and maybe ethereum need more time to reach $5000.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:33:37 AM

So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ

I think the ethereum price will be 1000-2000$ the next year. Due to amount of ETH coins it can not be 10k $ in the nearest future.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:08:39 AM

I think its impoossible to reach 5-10k in 1 year, but my opinion can be declined in case we see Ethereum has extreme growth in 2017.

Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:35:51 AM

Ethereum has very good chance increase in 2018, it is rapidly raising at the moment, but 5000k is difficult.It takes time to reach 5000k.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

If Ethereum wants to exceed 5000 or 10000 USD , They need to complete POS phase because POW is so slow , it kills me. Litecoin is the speed champion i think. Ethereum need to handle its speed issue otherwise it is hard to see those prices.

kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

i don't think ethereum could reach that high price in that short time if you ask me not it doesn't have the potential but not that high price ethereum still no the one that could defeat bitcoin but who knows i might be wrong too  Wink
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

i don't think ethereum could reach that high price in that short time if you ask me not it doesn't have the potential but not that high price ethereum still no the one that could defeat bitcoin but who knows i might be wrong too  Wink
Nothing is impossible inside crypto, who among us thought that bitcoin will be valuable as of today? its just same scenario it's just needed some
good updates and more useful things that needed to be develop and after that the coin will rise up, Eth can go up we just can't tell if how much
but reaching the value from OP's perceptions also possible.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

hard to say if cause even Ethereum has a solid platform with projects of millions worth of marketcap are working through their blockchain as well enhancing their usability, still there are lots of competitors incoming like expanse or ubiq catching up. Still if we judging by bitcoin which is the prime currency in p2p transaction. Therefore Ethereum would stand a chance to boom to a higher level but still it depends what direction is Ethereum moving, whenever it satisfy investors to look into, Ethereum had already enjoy some good rides this year not sure about your expectation though.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

The problem for Ethereum is that it has many competitors for smart contracts chasing up behind it.  So if it does well but Bitcoin coin or coin x has done better, well you picked wrong horse.  Targetting a $ price is always going to overlook the value relative to other crypto is the real benchmark.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

I do not think so. I believe that the price of 1500-2000 dollars for the etherium is quite real and corresponds to reality. But the price of $ 5,000 is from the field of science fiction.
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

I do not think so. I believe that the price of 1500-2000 dollars for the etherium is quite real and corresponds to reality. But the price of $ 5,000 is from the field of science fiction.

Fair enough, as I said in the video the price is just speculation.
mixail09

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

Well, I believe I will follow many… Hardly anyone can doubt it will rise… I would say it has more chances to follow the trend of BTC… But to what extend, God knows… but I will not be surprised if it reaches 5k in second half of 2018...
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

I think Ethereum will rise faster than Bitcoin in 2018. 2018 will be the year of Ethereum.
Ethereum is about $ 1000 in the near future  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: