Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Invest In Litecoin Instead Of Bitcoin  (Read 96 times)
AboeHoeraira (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:25 PM

In contrast to Bitcoin, the founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, expresses his vision of Litecoin as being “the payment method of choice” and focuses on speed and scalability to achieve this. Litecoin’s purpose as a digital currency is clear, and there’s a designated leader behind the project.

While the block size of Litecoin’s network remains the same size as Bitcoin’s, the time taken to generate a block is only 2.5 minutes. This increases transaction speeds by 300 percent, and Litecoin’s blockchain is more than capable of verifying over 1 million transactions per day without network delays.

''Overall, Litecoin is quicker, cheaper and far more scalable than Bitcoin, and it’s definitely a coin to look out for in 2018.''

http://bestcryptoinvest.eu/index.php/2017/12/15/why-you-should-invest-in-litecoin-instead-of-bitcoin/
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

Bitcoin will always be #1 - wherever you look. That's why I claim it is investment grade. If you gave me the choice to invest 100k today in Litecoin or Bitcoin, I would 100% go with Bitcoin.

That's not to say Litecoin doesn't have additional room to run, or will even be obsolete. For all I know, it will be $400 by the end of the year.

Bitcoin is the most common association of cryptocurreny out there.

Everyone has heard of it. Dad, do you know what Bitcoin is? Yes son. Dad, do you know what Litecoin is? No, son.

Gold has no practical purpose - so why invest in it?

Exactly.

Bitcoin like all cryptos is fiat. However, name recognition, overall user adoption are key.

Bitcoin is NOT going away. It will always be used as the bedrock for the entire cryptocurrency market. It IS the gold standard. Sure, maybe one day Eth will overtake it - but not likely. Especially with Bitcoin Cash on the rise, Bitcoin further serves a dual purpose. Bitcoin Cash, is BASICALLY Litecoin, but can be funded/exchanged with equal amounts of Bitcoin.

So when you ask about how long a transaction takes - that depends on the system.

I don't have full confidence in the longevity Litecoin. I'm talking 10 years out. That's all I'm saying.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

Yes we should do because it is also creator of bitcoin  Grin I think in the long term it will rise more, but we should not buy it now it will crash dude. I don't want to lose my money  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: