Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JOB OFFER - FINALLY got funds, starting up my mine soon  (Read 248 times)
ciccioatsea (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

Hi everybody,

after a long wait and some hard work I finally got the money to invest in a small/medium sized mine;
total budget will be between 100/120K usd and target is to have at least 25 asic miners running by the end of march 2018

I am looking for someone with the technical knowledges to make this happen: does anybody of you knows somebody (or maybe IS) capable to help me in this project?

Funds will be available from mid January / beginning of february; I`m already looking for a location and getting in touch with hardware resellers and electricity providers: at the beginning some assistance by internet may be enough, but I am looking for someone available to come here (France) for one or two weeks when everything will be ready to set up and phisically build the mine.

Please feel free to comment or PM me for any additional detail,
ONLY CANDIDATURES WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE will be evaluated.

Thanks in advance
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

This seems more like a location based job.Pretty sure you can't wire up 25 miners by having a nerd assisting you through a team viewer.I suggest,find if anyone experienced in hardware/rig set-up nearby your location to help you out physically.Do remember mis-configuration would literally turn your project into ashes.This kinda of set-up needs an expert assistance.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:48:10 PM

You want to buy 25 S9? you'll have to pay $75000 to buy them, emperor Wu will produce at least 100 more new miners with your money and will start mining with them, and you will be helping your competition to mine more than you. buy Bitcoin, in 2018 sell them or sell them when you can earn the most profit.

🖤😏
truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

You want to buy 25 S9? you'll have to pay $75000 to buy them, emperor Wu will produce at least 100 more new miners with your money and will start mining with them, and you will be helping your competition to mine more than you. buy Bitcoin, in 2018 sell them or sell them when you can earn the most profit.

Why don't you encourage people to start minning ? Is better for long term investment, after ROI all the coins mined are free!
ciccioatsea (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

Hi and thanks everyone for your replies and suggestion.

At current BTC value ROI should happen within 6 months approx, money are ready to be invested and I do not believe that buying 100k in btc would produce the same revenue in one year, probably not even close.

I completely agree that a perfect set up will be crucial for a successful operation and this is why I am looking for qualified people for this job.

Honestly I have a quite strong background in IT, but since I’m already investing a good part of my money I don’t want to take any additional risk, especially for small technical details...

If you know somebody with the experience and knowledges for this kind of things let me know please.. I’m ready to hire and pay for a “one month mission”, flights and accommodation would be provided too.

It may seem impossible but apparently there’s nobody here in France for this kind of project.

Thanks again to everybody for your help.
coingeeks

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:06:58 AM

Hey ciccioatsea,

While I don't have anyone to recommend to you, the least I could do is make you aware of my company.

We focus on co-locating mining equipment for individuals and businesses in your exact situation.

Without going too deep on the math here, I think we can shave several months off of your ROI. (2-3months instead of 6)

If you're interested, we have a calculator on our site that can give you a general idea of cost.

Thanks!
gbraker42

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Hi man,

Hit me up if you're in need of a writer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: