Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BTT] 🔥 Bitether 🔥Lending ,Staking & Gaming Platform  (Read 533 times)
bitether (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:18:02 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 09:42:10 PM by bitether

BitEther-Lending

WEBSITE || TELEGGRAM || FACEBOOK || TWITTER

|| WHITEPAPER ||

BitEther is an ambitious project, A premier Lending Platform designed to incentivize investors with a Guaranteed, secure and enticing  average profit margin of 40% monthly.

Relative to current ICOs, Bitether helps to create a level playing field with great advantages: BitEther uses a trading bot to get real profits and has capital protection plans to ensure the system will operate smoothly &effectively. Tokenholders will receive interest payments based on the performance of BitEther’s investments, with the payout terms explained in greater depth in the following pages.

What is BitEther?

A Lending, staking, and Gaming platform designed to incentivize investors with enticing interest rate..

Staking Opportunity
Your BitEther Coin becomes an interest-bearing asset with Up to 120% return per year. This option is extremely suitable for those who are looking for stable investment items by holding coins in their BTT wallet.
BitEther staking services will be available after you purchase BitEther Coin from BitEther ICO with BTC or ETH first.
Long-term investment, high-interest Long-term vision of BTT project helps to build a great ecosystem much more than other coins, which only facilitate pump and dump action. Flexibility   Investors can terminate their coin staking at the end of term and send all coins with interest to the exchange platform or web wallet. Stable investment Staking is always an excellent source of smart passive income with an annual return of approx. 120%.Low barriers, borderless investment  Anyone from anywhere can hold BTT in his or her wallet to receive interest on the balance in return for helping maintain the security of the network Remember: Investors are required to hold BTT for a minimum of 15 days before earning Staking interest. You will see PoS minting Block in your wallet after 15 days; the number of blocks you earn is based upon the number of coins you hold in the wallet software.

Gaming Opportunity
We’re creating new ways of mining proof of stake and proof of gaming. For proof of stake, you need to download our Bitether app desktop or mobile version. The staking plan is 50% 1st year The Bitether game Blockchain platform will be built afterward whereby the community of Bitether will have the opportunity to developgames on our platform for the mining process. For every approved game $10,000 worth of Bitether token will be given to the developer ofthe game as part of our bounty programs. Any game approved mining process of BTT with proof of gaming will be use. There will be master tournament in which the winner will get $100,000 worth of Bitether token; this will be the highest form of mining. Master tournament will be held quarterly with Bitether registered members. To participate in master tournament, members must have invested minimum of $100on Bitether lending platform. We believe this will cause more demands of Bitether token which will skyrocket the price of Bitether (BTT)
    Lending Opportunity                                    
 This is a very exciting & safe alternative for passive investors. All interest & capital can be reinvested back into the lending platform to gain much more profit.  BitEther  lending services  will be available after you purchase BitEther Coin from  BitEther  ICO with  BTC or ETH first Lending token in ICO duration, Capital return around 50 days  Early lending is available once the Bitether lending system has been launched. Good potential returns, profit up to 48%       Lending provides a good potential return; up to 48%     per month you receive is extremely higher than you’d receive from others. Reinvestment, Daily interest rate increase 1.2-2.0% daily interest rate. Returning the initial capital at the end of the term, along with the interest, to reinvest and get more profits.Very low risk, No tax, Flexibility                                                                                                                              

Bounty program
BitEther we be rewarding 10 BTT token to any one who create a post or repost the company Adverts on their social media platforms, After then send the links to our email support@bitether.co for approval

ICO Parameters

BitEther will issue a token called BTT. The BTT token will be available to purchase during the Token Sale (ICO) campaign that will take place beginning in December 2017.

Total supply: 25,000,000 BTT

PreICO: 1,000,000

Pre ICO Crowndsale: 15 days

Based on Ethereum Blockchain and the smart contract

Minimum Purchase 100BTT

Start price: 1 BTT = 0.65 USDT

maverickpoint

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:24:13 PM

Looks like a complete ripoff of GOldgate website
bitether (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

Looks like a complete ripoff of GOldgate website

we are very different
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

You could at least format your announcement post - it's unreadable at its current state.

Did you just copy pasted this whole post?
Dastashka

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:27 PM

BitEther, are you complitly out of ideas how to nam a coin? Why not evgen try to think about some good name, just clone bitcoin and ether and thinking thet We will give you money on ICO?

bitether (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

BitEther, are you complitly out of ideas how to nam a coin? Why not evgen try to think about some good name, just clone bitcoin and ether and thinking thet We will give you money on ICO?

We are full of ideals
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Bitether ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Bitether. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

Amazing project. Specially information is much effective. I will keep my eyes on that project.
myKing713

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:41:13 AM

If translators avl then you can contact with me i can translate many languages. French, German, Swedish because your project having potential.
bitether (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

If translators avl then you can contact with me i can translate many languages. French, German, Swedish because your project having potential.
can you make translation on all those languages . you get our token has bounty ,,please send to our email;support@bitether.co
Maingtoled1958

Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:01:48 PM

Very high potential project and has a very high interest rate. Was in search of such potential project. Good luck for the future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

Up to 40% monthly profit is a good amount i think and one can earn good profit monthly form it. Wating for more updates. Good luck for the future.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

You have started this thread yesterday while in ICO starting date you said it will start at beginning of November 2017. How is this possible with word will start or it was started already and there is some typo mistake. I am looking forward to hear about this point to make clear.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

I think Bitether is a very high potential project  and more and more people will try to invest most of the money into the  project as the profit per month is at a good rate of 40% per month and we can earn good profit from it so waiting for the start of the project and looking forward to invest in it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

Getting 1.2 to 2% interest every day is a good deal I think as no other offers this type of investment returns. The lending profit is very high and anyone can earn up to 40% per month which is the noticeable amount. Looking forward to investing in the project and earn money. Good luck for the future.

bitether (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

You have started this thread yesterday while in ICO starting date you said it will start at beginning of November 2017. How is this possible with word will start or it was started already and there is some typo mistake. I am looking forward to hear about this point to make clear.
Bitether ICO is December
Maingtoled1958

Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

Bitether ICO is December
Yes, thank you for informing looking for more bounty offered by this project. Looking forward to support it in the future. Best luck to all team and the project.
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

where can I check the wp for this project??
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

nice project dev, maybe I can joining the token sale soon, and this project basic wasnt a token like the other project, this is the coin project, it was long time waiting a coin project until now, if there any bounties for your project plese pm me, I will like to join your bounty campaign because Im sure this project will be moon soon
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

This is a very high potential project and any investor will get a very high return from it. I am looking forward for more bounty opportunity in this project to earn more coins as we continue every day. The coin will become more valuable as more people  gain interest in it. Good luck for the project future.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: