Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6837 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Junior members get 7 stakes.. That's s good share.

Yes , I agree. nice.
Can't wait to join the party myself Smiley I'm already participating in the other bounties, because I strongly believe that this is the best way to advertise blockchain technology to corporations. This project will succeed, mark my words!
Yes i also want to join the bounty campaigns.is any telegram available for this project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:06:29 PM

Yes , I agree. nice.
Can't wait to join the party myself Smiley I'm already participating in the other bounties, because I strongly believe that this is the best way to advertise blockchain technology to corporations. This project will succeed, mark my words!
Yes i also want to join the bounty campaigns.is any telegram available for this project?

To be frank to though "telegram campaigns" are a joke. It's just a way of saying are you throwing free money at us.
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:25:29 PM

Will the DApp Workbench desktop application be available to be tested by the public.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:03:44 PM

Thanks for the helpful launch of fabric token a needful Drag and drop smart contracts motive of innovation in the helpful economy which really helps to minimize our work to meet our Service Level Agreement with our clients by contracting, We like the white papers and you breaking the metric with due speed and the communication you expertise with us with the channels on social platform. We will soon make a contract with you.  Cool
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:35:28 AM

Yes, there is. More info on our official bounty program thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091

To be frank to though "telegram campaigns" are a joke. It's just a way of saying are you throwing free money at us.
Not exactly mate. Since we are trying to build a community from the ground up, you joining our Telegram, or any other social channel for that matter, helps grow the awareness of the project.

I am looking forward to a fully functioning web application for tokens and fundraiser smart contracts generation.
I can't wait for you guys to see the TokenGen tool. I'm certain it will be a very useful product for many people. Soon.

Will the DApp Workbench desktop application be available to be tested by the public.
Public beta for DApp Workbench is due to be released in July, 2018.

velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

Yes , I agree. nice.

check https://t.me/fabric_token
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I enjoyed the project. What is it that stands out from other ICO projects when there are so many new ICOs?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

Yes, there is. More info on our official bounty program thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091

Not exactly mate. Since we are trying to build a community from the ground up, you joining our Telegram, or any other social channel for that matter, helps grow the awareness of the project.

I am looking forward to a fully functioning web application for tokens and fundraiser smart contracts generation.
I can't wait for you guys to see the TokenGen tool. I'm certain it will be a very useful product for many people. Soon.

Public beta for DApp Workbench is due to be released in July, 2018.

Oh I was talking about some "telegram" campaigns which are just join and stay our telegram campaign so that it looks like we have a large community.
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:35:21 PM

if i want to participate in ico from algeria , how i can do please???
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:33:57 PM

this project is running amazingly hope it will increade more and be success
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:05:25 PM

This project looks quite promising, i will love to participate in ICO and bounty program
Thank you for the support mate. Here's link to our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091
Feel free to join any campaign.

Can I join on different campaigns using the same account? I'd like to join the airdrop and Twitter campaigns.
Yes, you can.
Yes right.you can join the facbook bounty and twitter bounty and also signature campaign by only one account.
You should have only one bitcoin talk account also if you wish to join in fabric token you can join in the signature,  bounty, facebook or twitter as it is beating the metrics and running amazingly. Hoping it deserves a great success.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

This is honestly an new idea for this platform.
I like it and appreciate the idea to integrate the social media with this network and the platform itself and it will prove helpful to many needy traders and new clients.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:29:30 PM

I have read the road map, this project looking aggressive, can i join bounty of this program ?

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:40:05 PM

Thanks for the helpful launch of fabric token a needful Drag and drop smart contracts motive of innovation in the helpful economy which really helps to minimize our work to meet our Service Level Agreement with our clients by contracting, We like the white papers and you breaking the metric with due speed and the communication you expertise with us with the channels on social platform. We will soon make a contract with you.  Cool

I like your suggestion. We want much clearer roadmap so that we can project the success of fabric token. It will help us build trust to ICOs we join

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

I enjoyed the project. What is it that stands out from other ICO projects when there are so many new ICOs?
The fact that we are really doing something unique here by creating software, which will allow any user to easily create smart contracts, even if they don't have a technical background. But, the thing that really stands out with our project is the fact that we will also target businesses looking to integrate blockchain technology and smart contracts into their organization by providing an intuitive drag-and-drop UI in the face of DApp Workbench.

Oh I was talking about some "telegram" campaigns which are just join and stay our telegram campaign so that it looks like we have a large community.
Oh, I misunderstood mate. Sorry. Smiley

if i want to participate in ico from algeria , how i can do please???
Check out the following blog post for a step-by-step guide on participating in the Fabric Token launch: https://fabrictoken.io/how-to-participate-in-the-fabric-token-launch-in-depth-guide/

This is honestly an new idea for this platform.
I like it and appreciate the idea to integrate the social media with this network and the platform itself and it will prove helpful to many needy traders and new clients.
We always take note of community recommendations in order to better shape this project, so you are welcome.

I have read the road map, this project looking aggressive, can i join bounty of this program ?
Of course, you can join any campaign you want: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091

n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:58:11 AM

This project looks quite promising, i will love to participate in ICO and bounty program
Thank you for the support mate. Here's link to our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091

Can I join on different campaigns using the same account? I'd like to join the airdrop and Twitter campaigns.
Yes, you can.

iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:10 AM

Yes, you can.

Thank you. Will definitely participate.

The fact that we are really doing something unique here by creating software, which will allow any user to easily create smart contracts, even if they don't have a technical background. But, the thing that really stands out with our project is the fact that we will also target businesses looking to integrate blockchain technology and smart contracts into their organization by providing an intuitive drag-and-drop UI in the face of DApp Workbench.

Sounds really good to me. So it's like creating a website without having trouble when it comes to programming codes? It's my first time do hear about this and I think it'll be a huge project if this really goes out into the crypto market.
Selborjeremie

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

This fabric token ecosystem is amazing every business man can create their own application using this and it is so very user friendly in terms of the functions of this system ..and very easy in editing a template or so on ...if you have a not enough knowledge in terms of programming unsing this fabric token system it will guide you in creating like  your own website ...and the user interface of this is drag ang drop ..
l3irsonbahar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

a promising project that I think will succeed is a success for the team
poomafuga

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:42:59 AM

the bounty program sounds interesting and very beneficial. is there any more additional info about the bounty program? this project looks great but i would like to have more information on the bounty program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: