Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

So I've been reading the whitepaper for a while (wow it's a huge document, kinda hard to read, but you do have a lot to talk about, so I get it). I'm actually convinced that you know what you're doing and I'm starting to get excited.
But one thing I didn't understand is how the BPMN part will work. Are you compiling the drag+dropped elements into solidity or directly to eth vm code?
Sorry, I'm not too technical but this got me really curious.
LYS Token

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

So I've been reading the whitepaper for a while (wow it's a huge document, kinda hard to read, but you do have a lot to talk about, so I get it). I'm actually convinced that you know what you're doing and I'm starting to get excited.
But one thing I didn't understand is how the BPMN part will work. Are you compiling the drag+dropped elements into solidity or directly to eth vm code?

i get that alot , the document was that hard to read its was so many pages , but it will take awhile to read the details about this project
best of luck to the dev
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

Sounds really good to me. So it's like creating a website without having trouble when it comes to programming codes? It's my first time do hear about this and I think it'll be a huge project if this really goes out into the crypto market.
Yes, pretty much. We have identified the numerous benefits blockchain and smart contracts can bring to almost any industry and we intend to provide the software, that will speed up the mainstream adoption of these technologies.

the bounty program sounds interesting and very beneficial. is there any more additional info about the bounty program? this project looks great but i would like to have more information on the bounty program.
Here is the official FT bounty thread, you can find all info about the program there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091

Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:19:14 PM

A smart contract and blockchain based technology is really great. Sure thing this will be a huge project. Aside from that fabric token are well aware to the new technology and its adoption to faster process. Aim high!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:53:35 PM

This project looks quite promising, i will love to participate in ICO and bounty program
Thank you for the support mate. Here's link to our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091
Feel free to join any campaign.

Can I join on different campaigns using the same account? I'd like to join the airdrop and Twitter campaigns.
Yes, you can.
Yes right.you can join the facbook bounty and twitter bounty and also signature campaign by only one account.
You should have only one bitcoin talk account also if you wish to join in fabric token you can join in the signature,  bounty, facebook or twitter as it is beating the metrics and running amazingly. Hoping it deserves a great success.

You can have as many Bitcoin talk accounts as you want, you just cant participate in multiple signature campaigns as that would be cheating the signature campaign and will get you red painted
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

Unsold tokens will be burned or no
Soyab khan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:42:51 PM

fabric token is spepeesing up  like the jaguar...wwish it will success soon..
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

We are glad to know the first part of Token Gen live is around First January or in February, Thanks for launching Token Gen. After Feb once u release the Token Gen 1.0 for public we can generate TokenGen with out programming knowledge, so how many tokens are available in Total Huh
And after the ICO is over what do you do with the unsold tokens  Huh  Will you distribute few unsold tokens to us as bonus for joining  Grin?
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:49:11 AM

As a start, DApp Workbench will be compiling to Solidity and Golang, due to this being the easier and faster approach.

Unsold tokens will be burned or no
Yes. Only purchased FT during ICO and FT allocated to core team, advisors, and bounty program, will be in circulation after the Fabric Token launch ends. No more tokens will ever be created after that.

We are glad to know the first part of Token Gen live is around First January or in February, Thanks for launching Token Gen. After Feb once u release the Token Gen 1.0 for public we can generate TokenGen with out programming knowledge, so how many tokens are available in Total Huh
And after the ICO is over what do you do with the unsold tokens  Huh  Will you distribute few unsold tokens to us as bonus for joining  Grin?
The maximum total supply of FT is set to 100 million, but it will depend on the amount of tokens sold in the ICO. Unsold tokens during ICO will not be created at all, therefore won't be distributed to the bounty program.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:59:04 AM

What will going to happen to unsold token? Would it be burned or keep? Because it might affect the token value.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:05:03 AM

This is great! The Fabric Token is progressing better. The bounty campains help it to boost its name better in the community. I hope this productive project will continue to make its good news to the people and have reach its goal soon.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:46:14 AM

This project looks quite promising, i will love to participate in ICO and bounty program
Thank you for the support mate. Here's link to our bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600091
Feel free to join any campaign.

Can I join on different campaigns using the same account? I'd like to join the airdrop and Twitter campaigns.
Yes, you can.
Yes right.you can join the facbook bounty and twitter bounty and also signature campaign by only one account.
You should have only one bitcoin talk account also if you wish to join in fabric token you can join in the signature,  bounty, facebook or twitter as it is beating the metrics and running amazingly. Hoping it deserves a great success.

You can have as many Bitcoin talk accounts as you want, you just cant participate in multiple signature campaigns as that would be cheating the signature campaign and will get you red painted

Yes having multiple accounts here in bitcointalk forum only makes our name be blacklisted specially in joining campaigns with multiple accounts. You are allowed to open another account but make sure when joining campaign that you only register one of your accounts so you will not get blacklisted or listed as spammer. Be sure to make your account safe so that it is still easy to join in different campaigns.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
xetorkaiba

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:27:00 AM

great timeline for next year, hope this will prosper the same as the other ICOs
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:34 AM

Good afternoon. Your WP is very complicated, are you sure that this system will allow to simplify the process of working with crypto-currencies and smart-contracts?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

Good afternoon. Your WP is very complicated, are you sure that this system will allow to simplify the process of working with crypto-currencies and smart-contracts?
In my opinion, it's understandable. Perhaps, you're not good enough in English or basic principles of blockchain.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

In my opinion, it's understandable. Perhaps, you're not good enough in English or basic principles of blockchain.
Okay, if you did understand it, tell me please, how can Fabric simplify creation of smart contracts?
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:41:16 AM

What will going to happen to unsold token? Would it be burned or keep? Because it might affect the token value.
This was already answered by Devs, please see above comments.
Unsold tokens will be burned. No more tokens to be created after ICO. Ty
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

Okay, if you did understand it, tell me please, how can Fabric simplify creation of smart contracts?
The platform will provide the users with a tool which allows even a person who doesn't know anything about programming to create not only smart contracts, but even their templates, too.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

The platform will provide the users with a tool which allows even a person who doesn't know anything about programming to create not only smart contracts, but even their templates, too.
Well, not bad, considering the fact that creation of a smart contract becomes the last obstacle between a particular user and the world of blockchain in most cases. Does anybody know how much it will cost?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Hi there. Does your platform provide only web-version, or is it planned to launch an app for mobile devices, too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: