Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:13:51 AM

Good afternoon. How many blockchain platforms will your app support? In my opinion - the more of them, the better it is.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

Why did you choose BPMN 2.0 exactly? I’ve heard that its maintenance is very expensive.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Does your team have experts who understand how blockchain technology is developing? If you anticipate the direction, you can significantly increase the value of the token.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

Hello. I got interested in your project, but first I’d like to learn: how much will one transaction cost me in the framework of DApp Workbench?
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:31:51 PM

Hi there. Sure, programmers will be interested in studying the architecture of your software. Will they access alpha testing?
Sorry, there won't be alpha testing. Only public beta versions of all our products.

Hello. How many tokens will be available during the ICO?
Tokens available for sale will be 80 million. For more info about the FT ICO, refer to this page: https://fabrictoken.io/token-sale/

The problem with most ERP systems is an inability to configure them for the needs of the enterprise dynamically. How Fabric is going to solve this problem?
DApp Workbench will allow the development, monitoring and deployment of smart contract/business processes in real-time, thus allowing businesses to improve their processes and automation.

Good afternoon. Has pre -sale already been completed?
We won't be holding a pre-sale. The project is already well-funded thus we don't need a pre-sale or a secondary sale.

ETH blockchain was overloaded recently and partially suspended its operation. How do you plan to protect your networks from a similar scenario?
The Fabric Token is based on the ETH blockchain, but it can be migrated to a different blockchain if needed. DApp Workbench works with either blockchains of the client itself or the public Ethereum blockchain.
This question is only relevant to the Fabric Store. The idea is to use a permissioned blockchain, based on Hyperledger Fabric, as it has multiple features to provide isolation and means to mitigate large variety of attacks. We will research that topic further once TokenGen and DApp Workbench are ready to support user-contributed extensions.

Good afternoon. How many blockchain platforms will your app support? In my opinion - the more of them, the better it is.
We have planned to support multiple blockchain platforms for both TokenGen and DApp Workbench. As a start we will target Ethereum and in the case for the DApp Workbench we also target Hyperledger Fabric. Once those capabilities are mature, we can easily add more platforms in our "expansion" epic (epic as in SCRUM).

Why did you choose BPMN 2.0 exactly? I’ve heard that its maintenance is very expensive.
We chose a subset of the BPMN 2.0 specification that will allow workflow automation, in addition to that, not all activities are relevant for processes running on a blockchain.

Does your team have experts who understand how blockchain technology is developing? If you anticipate the direction, you can significantly increase the value of the token.
Yes we do. Our entire team has a great understanding of blockchain technology and each brings a unique view of the industry. If there's an opportunity, we are sure to spot it right away.

Hello. I got interested in your project, but first I’d like to learn: how much will one transaction cost me in the framework of DApp Workbench?
DApp Workbench will support, as a start, the Ethereum blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric. So, a transaction will cost the standard ETH gas cost if the smart contracts are deployed on the Ethereum blockchain, and if they are deployed on a Hyperledger blockchain, the transaction cost will be literally 0 due to Hyperledger being a private blockchain for businesses.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

Has there been a change in the ICO date? It seems like a few days left for ICO to start, or am I mistaken?
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Has there been a change in the ICO date? It seems like a few days left for ICO to start, or am I mistaken?
Yes, please refer to this tweet for the announcement: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqcm73

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Hi guys! There are many names of different stages of ICO - presale, sale, public sale - i'm confused. But anyway i would like to know a specific ICO end date? Is this already established, I couldn't find this information ...

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Good afternoon. Can anybody tell me where I can undergo registration for the pre-ICO?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

Good afternoon. Can anybody tell me where I can undergo registration for the pre-ICO?
In fact, it’s impossible ‘cause the platform doesn’t hold any pre-ICO.
reallyhawk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve suddenly become interested in the following issue: how many parts will your app consist of? It seems to me that there will be too many of complex elements.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve suddenly become interested in the following issue: how many parts will your app consist of? It seems to me that there will be too many of complex elements.
The developers have claimed that there will be only two essential structural parts: the app itself and the cloud used by DApp Workbench.
reallyhawk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

The developers have claimed that there will be only two essential structural parts: the app itself and the cloud used by DApp Workbench.
Will the app be universal? I  mean, the staff of my company uses various OS.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

The app will be a cross-platform one, so the staff of your company will be able to interact regardless the extent to which their OS are different.
reallyhawk

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

The app will be a cross-platform one, so the staff of your company will be able to interact regardless the extent to which their OS are different.
Great, it was thought out. What programming language are you planning to use when developing Fabric software?
newboi

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

Hey. When will public sale of this platform’s tokens start?
superwallet

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Hey. When will public sale of this platform’s tokens start?
Hi there! It will start on February 15, 2018.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

Hi there. Will it be possible to make a model of the business process before it is launched?
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Why do you need to implement cloud storages? On the one hand, it’s the future, on the other – all the system is in danger.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

Can members of your team already boast of any products created on their own? I’d be glad to view a list of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: