Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6837 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

Good afternoon. Can I find anywhere at least a prototype of the user’s interface of TokenGen? It’s incredibly interesting how such a powerful tool will look.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

Hello. When is it planned to launch your DApp Workbench and will it be compatible with other platform’s apps?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Hello. When is it planned to launch your DApp Workbench and will it be compatible with other platform’s apps?
As far as I remember, the launch is scheduled on the autumn of 2018. What particular apps do you mean?
bittcrypt

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

As far as I remember, the launch is scheduled on the autumn of 2018. What particular apps do you mean?
Fabric has one more product – TokenGen which will be launched well before. DApp Workbench will be fully compatible with it. But what about other apps which will appear in the trading platform?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Fabric has one more product – TokenGen which will be launched well before. DApp Workbench will be fully compatible with it. But what about other apps which will appear in the trading platform?
You’ve misunderstood me a bit. DApp Workbench itself will be a base for most of those apps, that’s why a question on compatibility is incorrect.
bittcrypt

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

You’ve misunderstood me a bit. DApp Workbench itself will be a base for most of those apps, that’s why a question on compatibility is incorrect.
I wouldn’t say so. After all, there will be other software that supports blockchain technologies on the platform. Will those programs be compatible with DApp Workbench or not?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Hi there. Who will conduct an audit of security of your apps? What number of companies are you planning to involve in this process?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Will users have to pay extra money for new versions of TokenGen or will I be able to use the license as long as I want after I’ve bought it once?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Hey. How are you going to attract vendors to your trading platform? After all, some of them will prefer to promote their goods without intermediaries.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

In my opinion, it will be easier to promote your tools if just any of the leading companies developing software start to use it. Aren’t you planning to negotiate with them on this topic?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Hi there. Who will conduct an audit of security of your apps? What number of companies are you planning to involve in this process?

I believe what internally in the team should have a group to validate the software according to some standard or ISO
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

croatian whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MjXM8jFXWdEFuHS34gUuVqTDWSbI6mIG/view?ts=5a5532c7

kutovayaolga

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Is your team international or located from one country or region?       
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

Good afternoon. What hard cap does your public sale have?
9 million USD.

Hi there. Will it be possible to buy tokens for fiat currency on the ICO?
Sorry no. Only ETH will be accepted during the ICO.

Can I find anywhere a full list of requirements for a particular program before it appears in your store? I want to estimate the learning curve.
That will be announced further down the road when we get to the development of the Fabric Store.

Yes, we plan on involving multiple companies to ensure the safety of our products. When we combine this with our own experience of smart contract development, I'm certain there won't be any issues with the code.

Will users have to pay extra money for new versions of TokenGen or will I be able to use the license as long as I want after I’ve bought it once?
TokenGen is using a purchase-per-order pricing model i.e. you pay for your smart contracts and if you need new ones, you will have to pay again. More info our the FAQ page: https://fabrictoken.io/faq/

In my opinion, it will be easier to promote your tools if just any of the leading companies developing software start to use it. Aren’t you planning to negotiate with them on this topic?
Yes we have plans about that, but we will be more focused on it once the ICO is over and we are fully committed to developing DApp Workbench.

Is your team international or located from one country or region?       
We are all from Bulgaria, but some of us live in different parts of the world - Germany, the Netherlands, but most of us are in Bulgaria.

BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Someone on Telegram mentioned that there's going to be bonuses for bounty participants (like higher % tokens paid out). Is this true? If so how can I participate in the bonus group?

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

1 FT = 0.1125 $, so the eth number when buying FT will be changed according to the price of ETH right?
Yes, that is correct.

Honestly, because of the name, I thought this ICO would be about fabrics, dressmaking and such which doesn't have any relation with the blockchain. I wonder what's the story behind it so it's interesting. Will read the whitepaper later.
LoL ... In the first moment, thought this token represent Fabrics wholesale & consumer sale platform. Smiley
Quote: "U will see TokenGen, the first part of the platform, in action around mid-January..."
Okay, let's wait for TokenGen, then.
Good luck!
We chose to name it the "Fabric Token", because we intend to make this ecosystem the "fabric" on top of which individuals and businesses will build their blockchain-based applications.

Me too, I was about to miss out in this gem. Can't hardly wait to get rid of my ether  Grin.
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:28:39 AM

Someone on Telegram mentioned that there's going to be bonuses for bounty participants (like higher % tokens paid out). Is this true? If so how can I participate in the bonus group?
Sorry, there will be no bonuses. Only once price for the ICO.

Me too, I was about to miss out in this gem. Can't hardly wait to get rid of my ether  Grin.
Cheers mate! ICO is closing in. Smiley

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

It looks like a good project friends. Actually, if I was not on credits, I could think about signing. There were no more participants. In the following years, intelligent contracting becomes widespread and I think that such projects will work very well if they start to be used in daily life. I think they should invest in this project by thinking long term.
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

It looks like a good project friends. Actually, if I was not on credits, I could think about signing. There were no more participants. In the following years, intelligent contracting becomes widespread and I think that such projects will work very well if they start to be used in daily life. I think they should invest in this project by thinking long term.

Thank you for the kind words. Cheers!

SB90

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Hello everyone.

Just wanna let you know that German Bounty-Thread is now available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2746958.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: