Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

hi fabric team. i just have a few questions here,

1. when is the ico? and until when?
2. what is the ico price?
3. what is the soft cap and hard cap of the ico?

i hope you will help me and clear my mind about this. Smiley
Hey there,

1. ICO starts on February 15th and ends on April 1st.
2. Price of 1 FT during ICO will be $0.1125 USD.
3. Hard cap is $9 million USD. We don't have a soft cap as we will be proceeding with the development of the project in any case.

Full info about the upcoming Fabric Token sale can be found on this page: https://fabrictoken.io/token-sale/

Cheers mate!

Hi mate. Wow, what a quick response. Smiley

But thanks a lot for the details mate. But can i ask if you will syill have pre sale? When will that be? And about soft or hard cap for pre sale?
No problem. We have a private pre-sale (more info here). If you have any other questions, let me know.

Hi, done reading. So you are not requiring to do KYC right? As well as not setting caps for the private and main sale. But i want to ask when are you planning to have the private sale? Cant find the details.
We will be announcing soon whether we will just hold a whitelist and not KYC. The way it is right now, we will only have a whitelist. But we will probably set caps for the public sale. The private pre-sale has already concluded. There will be news on that very soon. Stay tuned!

Hi mate. Congrats for the success of your private pre sale. But may i know how much was raised then?
Hey mate, refer to this blog post for the full announcement: https://fabrictoken.io/fabric-token-raises-787500-gets-backed-by-swissborg-partners-up-with-wolf-crypto/

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

Was thinking that this project as the name implies "Fabric Token" has everything to do with clothing but was amazed when I saw the website and understood that it something different. I like your concept, good job.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Was thinking that this project as the name implies "Fabric Token" has everything to do with clothing but was amazed when I saw the website and understood that it something different. I like your concept, good job.
Thank you mate. Glad you took a closer look. Cheers!

BitLord24

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

cool project - will keep an eye on it for sure - and hope to be able to participate soon!
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

cool project - will keep an eye on it for sure - and hope to be able to participate soon!
ICO opens on February 15th mate. You can sign up for the whitelist here: https://fabrictoken.io/token-sale/

Alltimer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

The FT project has come up with the solution to the problem evolving in the blockchain ecosystem which consist of four main components – the Fabric Token itself, TokenGen, DApp Workbench, and the Fabric Store. Keep up the good work.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Interesting project. Have you considered partnering up with Quanstamp to audit your contracts? Could be a good one-two combo for ICOs.
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Interesting project. Have you considered partnering up with Quanstamp to audit your contracts? Could be a good one-two combo for ICOs.
Someone asked me the same thing recently and basically, here's my response (from Telegram) as to why we are not using a third-party to audit our smart contracts:
First of all, between us all on the Fabric Token team, we have a lot of programming experience, especially our CTO. And second, our smart contracts include only simple token and crowdsale functionality. These are already well known in the industry and the methods used in them have been audited and used are re-used over and over again. A third-party audit is needed once custom business logic enters the scene. So if a project needs smart contracts for a freelancer website for example, or for a marketplace, then they will have additional smart contracts that are not of the standard token and crowdsale functionality. Then, it is a really good idea to get these smart contracts audited by someone else, capable of doing it right.

gagak

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

The FT project has come up with the solution to the problem evolving in the blockchain ecosystem which consist of four main components – the Fabric Token itself, TokenGen, DApp Workbench, and the Fabric Store. Keep up the good work.
Yes you are right, in addition to these solutions, I really satisfied the hard work of developers who always respond to questions and complaints from the participants. As far as I know, this project has received many participants. I'm sure this project deserves support. Good job
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

Yes you are right, in addition to these solutions, I really satisfied the hard work of developers who always respond to questions and complaints from the participants. As far as I know, this project has received many participants. I'm sure this project deserves support. Good job
Thank you for the kind words. Cheers mate!

ronbilo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

ICO opens on February 15th mate. You can sign up for the whitelist here: https://fabrictoken.io/token-sale/
I'm kinda excited about this project, I can see that it looks like everything is headed towards dapps, and there is for sure a need to navigate through smart contracts and the whole blockchain in more understandable terms so the common folk like myself will understand things easier. This project could be very useful, thanks
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

I'm kinda excited about this project, I can see that it looks like everything is headed towards dapps, and there is for sure a need to navigate through smart contracts and the whole blockchain in more understandable terms so the common folk like myself will understand things easier. This project could be very useful, thanks
That is exactly what we are aiming to do. Cheers mate!

Alltimer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

Just curious. Will like to know your strategy for uniqueness since your project isn't the first of its kind? Secondly, when will the public sale start and how much do you intend to raise?

n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

Just curious. Will like to know your strategy for uniqueness since your project isn't the first of its kind? Secondly, when will the public sale start and how much do you intend to raise?
TokenGen does have some competitors and our strategy for that is to actually have a fully working product released before the ICO. As for DApp Workbench, there is no competition yet. Full info about our public sale can be found on this page: https://fabrictoken.io/token-sale/

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

The token factory is not a bad idea, actually. But there are so many projects, it's hard to even count. If this business is reduced now, it is likely to grow even more. I will have tokens in my forehead, my back, my left, my right. I guess such projects will cause the ICO fury to grow even more.
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

The token factory is not a bad idea, actually. But there are so many projects, it's hard to even count. If this business is reduced now, it is likely to grow even more. I will have tokens in my forehead, my back, my left, my right. I guess such projects will cause the ICO fury to grow even more.
The idea is to ease the creation of these smart contracts and allow people to focus more on the core values of their blockchain-based startup.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

The idea is to ease the creation of these smart contracts and allow people to focus more on the core values of their blockchain-based startup.

Is the idea good.
And with that drop in almost all altcoin and bitcoin, will the project keep the ICO date or will it be postponed?
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

Is the idea good.
And with that drop in almost all altcoin and bitcoin, will the project keep the ICO date or will it be postponed?
I hope there will be no delay at ICO, I think if bitcoin and altcoin drop prices are a good opportunity to shift our investment to a more promising project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Congratulations to the Fabric Token team about TokenGem , you must be very proud of your work .
n00b3rt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Is the idea good.
I hope there will be no delay at ICO, I think if bitcoin and altcoin drop prices are a good opportunity to shift our investment to a more promising project.
There won't be any postponing of the ICO. Don't worry guys.

Congratulations to the Fabric Token team about TokenGem, you must be very proud of your work.
Thank you! We are very happy with the development stage of the platform, yes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: