Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥  (Read 6828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trananhtu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

will it be some shit exchange or some good exchange
sicionful

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Whats Niquid Tech? Same core team is leading that project also?
.Ah i see, Fabric is created by Niquid
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Hopefully we're still on schedule on the release but I know that with coding there might be unexpected delays, was hoping for a newer update from doncho when he is available
kolzym

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Is it normal after depositing eth on idex price of fabric jumped 1k in eth lol.
Just added support at 0.15500
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

do we think FT will be listed over the weekend, do major exchanges usually list on weekdays?
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

do we think FT will be listed over the weekend, do major exchanges usually list on weekdays?
End of this month it will be listed on centralized exchange, Price is 50% up in Ethiopia compare to ICO price.  With low supply fabric can easily touch $1.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

End of this month it will be listed on centralized exchange, Price is 50% up in Ethiopia compare to ICO price.  With low supply fabric can easily touch $1.

yes, start from yesterday the price was growing more than 50% in IDEX and this is a good sign for FT
maybe in the next couple of weeks the price will reach $1 mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

I guess people are so used to telegram chats with 20K, 30K people, they spew a little nonsense and convince 5 or 6K nuts to sell off. Smh. Not here lol
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

in my opinion someone sold and is FUDing just to drope the price and one more time buy.. Sorry, but you jump out from train, and now is only moon.. better buy back and fly with us Cheesy
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

I was enjoying my life before crypto. Now I cannot sleep day and night sitting all day long watching prices going up and down and calculating losses and dreaming  bigs lambo , so is it normal. Does this happen with you guys too.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Hi friends!

Fabric Token is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/FT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Fabric Token. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/FT/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com

waqasniaz007

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

FT now listed on Cryptopia.
The first centralized exchange where FT is listed and is now trading is Cryptopia. Fabric Token now has pairs with BTC, LTC, and DOGE, which will further expose the token to a larger audience of crypto traders. With the impressive volume over the last few days on IDEX, and with the decent amount of monthly traffic coming from Cryptopia, we expect a stable FT volume and liquidity increase.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Congrats to the team for being listed on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fabric-token/

Can't wait for the announcement regarding the centralized exchange. Fingers crossed for a decent listing!

It's a big achievement but still hard work required, the team is just in the beginning of the way
waqasniaz007

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

Congrats to the team for being listed on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fabric-token/

Can't wait for the announcement regarding the centralized exchange. Fingers crossed for a decent listing!

It's a big achievement but still hard work required, the team is just in the beginning of the way
Team is looking very serious towards the project.  On telegram admin are very responsive and almost answer everyone. They have better support team which shows they will deliver what they promised.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

Wow that pump in the last couple of days was great. Brings Fabric Token under the attention of people, and the amount of token holder has increased. Too bad the price has fallen again, but hey, the whole crypto market sucks at the moment.
viettelpay

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

I bought morph on idex some days ago at 0.7x ico price
now I am buying ft
Similar thing happen soon 🔜🔜
Buy and don't sell till ft come back ico price
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Team is looking very serious towards the project.  On telegram admin are very responsive and almost answer everyone. They have better support team which shows they will deliver what they promised.

Well most of teams are working really serious toward their projects, it's a queston of a big money at least
n00b3rt (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Fabric Token is Now Listed & Trading on Cryptopia: https://fabrictoken.io/fabric-token-is-now-listed-trading-on-cryptopia/

rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

I think they sent them coins to hitbtc sold to btc then to eth then back to IDEX and buy again. Then repeat. I have not done it yet but that’s what I would do. I’d work out if it’s profitable first
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

I like all the other ICO’s im in that havent created a smart contract yet so im telling them to use ft
And man TRVL didnt like that, i dont understand how utilizing another token wouldnt benefit the entire community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: