Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New member! Help my friends!  (Read 169 times)
manospan (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:02 PM

I greet all the members! As a new member I want you to help me and advise me in which coιν it would be the best choice to invest! Thank you all! Huh Huh
Ringtoo

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:14:39 PM

I greet all the members! As a new member I want you to help me and advise me in which coιν it would be the best choice to invest! Thank you all! Huh Huh

Same here. I am new to crypto too. I am doing lots of research. reading articles. watching lots of youtube videos before I go and invest money in ICO. I suggest you do the same if you are a complete beginner.

Thara

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

Hi! I’m a newbie too but I don’t think you can call people in the bitcoin world really a newbie because we all are still learning every day Grin

That said I’m getting a lot of valuable information via YT, articles, free online courses about BC, this forum and I don’t know if you’re active on social media but if you ask where your BC friends are I think you wel get a lot of info too.

Good luck on your BC journey!
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

BTC is best, ETH and litecoin are also doing very well.

But first of all you should get familiar to all these by reading posts in different boards/forum. Bitcointalk is providing very extensive information. You should at-least spend 3 hours daily in reading about crypto-currency.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:38:47 AM

Hi there and welcome . First of all i think that you have to become familiar with the blockchain technology and after that you should start put your money into tokens or projects . If you want to throw some money ( remember to gamble only with money you are affoardable to lose ) throw some at coins with low marketcap and good technology ( seek and you will find the truth Smiley ) . Good luck .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

Same here. I am new to crypto too. I am doing lots of research. reading articles. watching lots of youtube videos before I go and invest money in ICO. I suggest you do the same if you are a complete beginner.

Welcome to both of you manospan and Ringtoo! Cryptocurrency is a new world that's why we really need to research and being up to date to what is happening currently in the cryptoworld. Good for you Ringtoo because you are already doing a lot of research and I can say that in this forum alone, you can find so many information that sometimes you don't need to go anywhere else because this forum is already jam packed will all the information and the members in here have something to contribute. All you just need is to ask if you can't find the information anywhere else.

As for manospan, you should follow what Ringtoo is doing because more often than not when you ask the people what coin should you invest in, they would suggest a coin that they already bought so that price would go up. Invest only what you can afford to lose because cryptocurrency is highly speculative. For a start, bitcoin would be the best choice.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
MachineElf

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

BTC is best, ETH and litecoin are also doing very well.

But first of all you should get familiar to all these by reading posts in different boards/forum. Bitcointalk is providing very extensive information. You should at-least spend 3 hours daily in reading about crypto-currency.

Is this really the case? Feels like those 3 have done really well and will continue to do okay going forward.
bogs8812

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

Hi, I'm also new to this forum. What can you guys say about Ripple? Anybody here trading Ripple?
xxjumperxx

Activity: 532
Merit: 271

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:29:07 AM

Its all about how much money you have!
Bitcoin is traded very high right now...

My vote for a low investment is ripple, maybe hope for a little dip and then invest.
mayaboti

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:09:35 AM

you should make your own research before invest any coin. I think ltc,eth,btc,paypie will be best choice to invest
manospan (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

Thank you all for your answers, I think that the guidelines you give me as a new member are quite important. Wink Wink
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Hello everybody. welcome to the forum.
you need to know first what cryptocurrency is, how the concept and so on.
investing in coins is not a get rich quick way in the near future because digital currency is not a ponzi scheme, but a freedom to set up internet payment tools that are entirely within the user's control. The base and principles of Cryptocurrency created are peer to peer or with the goal of decentralization, this means that your property has an increased value because of the supplay and demand (the pricing is determined by the user directly). In contrast to the nature of fiat money (USD, CNY, EUR, JPY DLL) he obtains the value and determination of the government that administers a State.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:42:51 PM

I have a lot of questions like the ones we just needed to do before we started to click the beginner help im sure it will help you to just read and understand each instruction contained
I'm just wondering if I'm going to talk like I'm going to ask you some experiences im sure they'll advise you for more details  do to research you ??
Ringtoo

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:10:52 AM

Welcome to both of you manospan and Ringtoo! Cryptocurrency is a new world that's why we really need to research and being up to date to what is happening currently in the cryptoworld. Good for you Ringtoo because you are already doing a lot of research and I can say that in this forum alone, you can find so many information that sometimes you don't need to go anywhere else because this forum is already jam packed will all the information and the members in here have something to contribute. All you just need is to ask if you can't find the information anywhere else.

As for manospan, you should follow what Ringtoo is doing because more often than not when you ask the people what coin should you invest in, they would suggest a coin that they already bought so that price would go up. Invest only what you can afford to lose because cryptocurrency is highly speculative. For a start, bitcoin would be the best choice.

very valuable advice from a Sr member. I am on less than a week and I am already noticed most of the people asking me to buy new coins. now I know the reason behind this. thanks for being honest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: