Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt  (Read 83575 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

Yeah, I bet some people are getting some really cheap coins right now with the panic.  Need real news from dev about coin.  Not exchange or coin distribution or technicals.  Real news on what the coin is doing.  Panic like this can lead to really bad things unless investors have something tangible.  Glad to see the price normalizing a bit and also good to see crypto-bridge exchange getting more volume.  maybe some hope here yet.

And if you spent a lot of time mining this, I would HODL or at least not sell cheap.  Take what you need for electricity but I think this will rebound.  Difficulty is super low too... good time to mine.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

We ask everyone not to panic. During this transitional period, we recommended not to use the Stocks.Exchange before clarifying the controversial situation. Therefore, many traders closed their orders. We recommend use Crypto-Bridge.org.

We have only good news ahead of us.

We are happy to announce that this week there are meetings of developers and active community members in North Goa. The development plan of the coin is discussed. We will also discuss new proposals for use of the blockchain. We will also meet with owners of several institutions that would discuss the options for cooperation. There are arrangements to act as an advertising sponsor. This week we will discuss many issues. If you are in Goa and want to join, write to the PM.

We will soon be known the release date for mobile version wallet, it will start to take goacoin for payment.

Guys from the Russian community offered to test the payment in their institutions.

At the meeting, we have already reached an agreement on launching airdrop. Soon everyone who has a coin on his wallet will be able to receive income from premine. It will be necessary to store the specified minimum of coins in your wallet.

We understand that you want a rapid price increase, but we can not and do not want to somehow influence price. We are just working on simplicity of using GoaCoin and also raising infrastructure for this. This project is designed for a long time, not to get rich quick.

If you support us, do not rush us to leave.

There was an obvious quick dump by some weak hands today but as someone in discord elaborated, it was only around 1500 coins.  Clearly not the dev abandoning us like we see in too many other recent masternode coins or ICO. 

Dev bro... this is awesome "We will soon be known the release date for mobile version wallet, it will start to take goacoin for payment.

Guys from the Russian community offered to test the payment in their institutions.

At the meeting, we have already reached an agreement on launching airdrop. Soon everyone who has a coin on his wallet will be able to receive income from premine. It will be necessary to store the specified minimum of coins in your wallet."

Looking forward to more news about how the testing from the Russian community goes.

I am definitely not dropping coins at these low prices and look forward to future airdrops for what I have in my wallet Smiley Smiley

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

People... I have to add this on a separate note because it is SOOO important to learn about the buy/sell structure when trading.  ESPECIALLY WITH MASTERNODES.

Folks... the thing about masternodes is that people WANT them.  You can see that in the buy/sell structure.  PAY ATTENTION to the SIZE of the buy orders compared to the SIZE of the sell orders.  See anything that stands out?  That's right, LARGE BUY ORDERS to try and establish a MASTERNODE at LOW Prices.  BUT... Don't give in.  If they REALLY want that node, move your SELL order to a HIGHER price and let them COME AND GET IT!!!

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

People... I have to add this on a separate note because it is SOOO important to learn about the buy/sell structure when trading.  ESPECIALLY WITH MASTERNODES.

Folks... the thing about masternodes is that people WANT them.  You can see that in the buy/sell structure.  PAY ATTENTION to the SIZE of the buy orders compared to the SIZE of the sell orders.  See anything that stands out?  That's right, LARGE BUY ORDERS to try and establish a MASTERNODE at LOW Prices.  BUT... Don't give in.  If they REALLY want that node, move your SELL order to a HIGHER price and let them COME AND GET IT!!!

I totally agree, so Masternode is basically you are supporting a network and you get rewarded in money. So if people want a masternode then there are two ways
1) To mine, if you mine and get 1000 coins then you can have it but it will take a while to get through this.
2) To buy, so coins are with either Masternode Holders or miners. So if you don't sell price will go up. So basically miners and Masternode holders control the price.

So its basic supply and demand if everyone panic sell price will go down.

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

We ask everyone not to panic. During this transitional period, we recommended not to use the Stocks.Exchange before clarifying the controversial situation. Therefore, many traders closed their orders. We recommend use Crypto-Bridge.org.

We have only good news ahead of us.

We are happy to announce that this week there are meetings of developers and active community members in North Goa. The development plan of the coin is discussed. We will also discuss new proposals for use of the blockchain. We will also meet with owners of several institutions that would discuss the options for cooperation. There are arrangements to act as an advertising sponsor. This week we will discuss many issues. If you are in Goa and want to join, write to the PM.

We will soon be known the release date for mobile version wallet, it will start to take goacoin for payment.

At the meeting, we have already reached an agreement on launching airdrop. Soon everyone who has a coin on his wallet will be able to receive income from premine. It will be necessary to store the specified minimum of coins in your wallet.

We understand that you want a rapid price increase, but we can not and do not want to somehow influence price. We are just working on simplicity of using GoaCoin and also raising infrastructure for this. This project is designed for a long time, not to get rich quick.

If you support us, do not rush us to leave.

Very good to have this update!  Would love to attend the meeting but not around at the moment.  Will certainly try and attend future meets.  Good luck!
hongvubt

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Yeah, I bet some people are getting some really cheap coins right now with the panic.  Need real news from dev about coin.  Not exchange or coin distribution or technicals.  Real news on what the coin is doing.  Panic like this can lead to really bad things unless investors have something tangible.  Glad to see the price normalizing a bit and also good to see crypto-bridge exchange getting more volume.  maybe some hope here yet.

And if you spent a lot of time mining this, I would HODL or at least not sell cheap.  Take what you need for electricity but I think this will rebound.  Difficulty is super low too... good time to mine.
My thread is off, but I am curious and have a question for you. Why have you still worn QBIC signature. This is the worst campaign I have very joined. Untransparent, payments fluctuated over time without announcement, devs seem to disrespect their supporters.
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

I don't think it helps when a masternodes site like MNRank.com has shown incorrect Goa ROI etc for a while now, Currently it shows a ROI of 0.73%, No investor is even going to take a look at the coin at that ROI (obviously it's wrong but not everyone is going to know that).
neuhof7

Activity: 34
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

on launching airdrop. Soon everyone who has a coin on his wallet will be able to receive income from premine. It will be necessary to store the specified minimum of coins in your wallet.

Smiley

tell us more after the meeting

I don't think it helps when a masternodes site like MNRank.com has shown incorrect Goa ROI etc for a while now, Currently it shows a ROI of 0.73%, No investor is even going to take a look at the coin at that ROI (obviously it's wrong but not everyone is going to know that).

i wrote several times to the devs in the telegram to write them to fix the stats, but no one answered

thats why i send all my funds away from stock.exchange. everyone can have an impact on the shown stats with their coins.
put in sell orders without looking at the others if you really want to sell some coins.

never sell below ur invest. just hodl
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Hello, is there a problem with the wallet? I have the latest version and since yesterday does not synchronize, could someone pass me a list of nodes to put in the config?
loki762

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Hello, is there a problem with the wallet? I have the latest version and since yesterday does not synchronize, could someone pass me a list of nodes to put in the config?

I had the same problem after updating my wallet but I found a reindex took care of it.
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

I had the same problem after updating my wallet but I found a reindex took care of it.

Thanks for the reply, in the end I deleted the folder of the blockchain completely and I put my wallet back in. I start to synchronize perfectly again, well another problem solved now we just need goacoin to raise the head again and hold hold hold !!!
Norainvn

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

My mn still enable but i see on mno ,new restart, Sad
mightyfoe

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

go go goa good luck with this project
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

When at coinmarketcap ?
bidonius

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

Hi all have a question , tell me about masternode. I ran node according to the instructions with 1000 coins SPST 20 minutes the status changed from Pre to enabled To enabled in the list nod my nod , too, but the new coins in the wallet are not added (it's been about 3 hours since the start ), but no new transactions . How quickly do years begin to mine coins? If the master node has a status of enabled and appear in the list - it means everything is working correctly?
algulmustafa

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

ı need addnode, please help
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

Hi all have a question , tell me about masternode. I ran node according to the instructions with 1000 coins SPST 20 minutes the status changed from Pre to enabled To enabled in the list nod my nod , too, but the new coins in the wallet are not added (it's been about 3 hours since the start ), but no new transactions . How quickly do years begin to mine coins? If the master node has a status of enabled and appear in the list - it means everything is working correctly?

I take it that this is your first masternode as I do not know any masternode that pays out that soon. I can't remember the time that I got my first reward from the masternode but generally most masternodes you have to wait 24hrs or so before your first payout. If it has enabled on the list then it's all good.
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

I think so.
lvt88

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Nice words about HODL to die, which seems to be hot slogan in the crypto-ecosystem recent months. The whole market has seen lots of massacre last year. Anyway, hold for long-term is good, not hold to die.
Milos789

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Nice words about HODL to die, which seems to be hot slogan in the crypto-ecosystem recent months. The whole market has seen lots of massacre last year. Anyway, hold for long-term is good, not hold to die.

Lot of massacre last year?  Grin It went from ~20b to 800b and back to 400-500b, wouldn't call it massacre.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: