Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any difference between BTT User ID and Username?  (Read 140 times)
wisdomabioye (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

I'm confused.
While filling some forms I was asked to fill my Bitcointalk Username which is pretty straight forward (for me is "wisdomabioye") but in the case of user Id, is it the same with the username or the number shown in profile url?

https://exclusiveplatform.com - PaaS for Blockchain Project.
Build your bot in seconds, Host your Bounty/Airdrop, We build the right crypto audience
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:34 PM

I'm confused.
While filling some forms I was asked to fill my Bitcointalk Username which is pretty straight forward (for me is "wisdomabioye") but in the case of user Id, is it the same with the username or the number shown in profile url?

I'd say that the user ID is indeed the number shown in the profile URL, yes. So yours would be 1343936

So yes, there is indeed a difference. Also, the lower your ID is, the earlier you signed up on the forum, while your username is simply what you chose.

Some campaigns may require you to do this because they don't want to go through the hassle of searching up bitcointalk usernames with weird letters and symbols in them.

wisdomabioye (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:04:57 PM

I'm confused.

I'd say that the user ID is indeed the number shown in the profile URL, yes. So yours would be 1343936

So yes, there is indeed a difference. The lower your ID is, the earlier you signed up on the forum, while your username is simply what you chose.

Some campaigns may require you to do this because they don't want to go through the hassle of searching up bitcointalk usernames with weird letters and symbols in them.

Thanks a bunch sir for the clarification. I appreciate.

https://exclusiveplatform.com - PaaS for Blockchain Project.
Build your bot in seconds, Host your Bounty/Airdrop, We build the right crypto audience
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: