Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - ( Original ANN updated, ignore )  (Read 470 times)
maxcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:41:32 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 09:14:28 PM by maxcoinproject

Hi Guys .. I edited the original ANN as per some of your suggestions, rather then do a new one.
Here's the updated original ANN .. information and post there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438150.0

Algorithm: Keccak (SHA-3) / Generation: 100 million MAX | Block time: 1 minute / Block Rewards: 8 coins per block / Halving every ~4 years | Premine: Zero – not premined / Fees: Zero – no transaction fees ( close to zero ) | Difficulty: Retargets every block. | MAX Speed. MAX Security. MAX Protection. MAXcoin.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beybietron

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

Is this not related to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438150.0 ?

If it's not, why not create a unique name for the coin?
If it is the same coin, why create a new ANN? It is deceiving.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

who is developer team ? i think you give us poor information about this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:02:15 AM

Is this not related to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438150.0 ?

If it's not, why not create a unique name for the coin?
If it is the same coin, why create a new ANN? It is deceiving.

Ok .. maybe I should mention it's a reboot.. opps .. ill do the change shortly.

Algorithm: Keccak (SHA-3) / Generation: 100 million MAX | Block time: 1 minute / Block Rewards: 8 coins per block / Halving every ~4 years | Premine: Zero – not premined / Fees: Zero – no transaction fees ( close to zero ) | Difficulty: Retargets every block. | MAX Speed. MAX Security. MAX Protection. MAXcoin.
maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

who is developer team ? i think you give us poor information about this project.
Theres a team page on the site. You can also have a look at the github repos.

mrmetech

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

I like this project and i'm going to be adding it to my pool. I hope to see you soon!

maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:28:38 AM

I like this project and i'm going to be adding it to my pool. I hope to see you soon!
Fantastic, just let me know when your done, and ill add it to the site :-)

dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:36:13 AM

Reserved for pool.

maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:38:29 AM

Reserved for pool.
Thanks .. ping me when in pool .. ill add to site.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:44:11 AM

I see this page https://www.maxcoinproject.org/exchanges but I am not sure it will be as simple as your word to list in any major exchanges. Nowadays exchange doesn't listed coin without fee. You as a developer need to reach them.

Btw I am starting my new mining hobby and maybe maxcoin will be my first coin to mine. Awesome

donaldjohnson

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:47:40 AM

is it profitable for mining with a vga card?
maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

I see this page https://www.maxcoinproject.org/exchanges but I am not sure it will be as simple as your word to list in any major exchanges. Nowadays exchange doesn't listed coin without fee. You as a developer need to reach them.

Btw I am starting my new mining hobby and maybe maxcoin will be my first coin to mine. Awesome
We are listed on Yobit now, so you can trade on exchange, but I get your point.. but I I only put 1 coin vote link on site yesterday, and Ive got a few more to add tonight. Follow my twitter account @getmaxcoin for more info.

If you are interested in mining and it's your first coin to mine, I know the guys in our telegram channel are helpful.

Best of luck mining Maxcoin :-)

maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:59:14 AM

is it profitable for mining with a vga card?
You can mine with VGA, but details on profit etc, you may want to pop into our channel, miners there can help :-)
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HesH00iJrEC6UUEfNTHbYw

Let me know how you go .. happy mining.

dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:21:00 AM

Hi everyone!

With the Russian translation of this announcement you can read this link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594158.0

Also who is Russian speaking - I invite you to continue the discussion there,
all the latest news and updates will be submitted to Russian ANN!

WELCOME)))
zccopwrx

Activity: 306

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:31:01 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:51:56 AM by zccopwrx

I might add it to my pool... just to confirm, this is the same coin and your just bringing back pools for it?

Fine by me, I paid the bounty years ago Cheesy
maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

Hi everyone!

WELCOME)))

Hi Mate, thanks .. ill add the link to the ANN post shortly ..  just going thru all the messages first :-)

maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:08:39 PM

I might add it to my pool... just to confirm, this is the same coin and your just bringing back pools for it?

Fine by me, I paid the bounty years ago Cheesy

Hi mate .. still the same coin .. the reboot of maxcoin is complete, new wallet, iOS & Android wallets coming soon too .. you can see out Github :-)
I'll update the ANN today at some point with more details of current projects.

Let me know when you add maxcoin to your pool so I can also update the ANN and the site .. www.maxcoinproject.org

crd007

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Is there any compiled version of the GPU miner?
Also wallet gets detected as virus from Sophos. Maybe I try later on VM and see what it does ..

maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:36:08 PM

Is there any compiled version of the GPU miner?
Also wallet gets detected as virus from Sophos. Maybe I try later on VM and see what it does ..
Hi  .. sorry .. I was busy on something .. I'm back .. yes .. those false positives .. the wallet was recently updated, but those issues are next on the list, once we get the iOS and Android wallets completed ..  there will be no issues there .. as for the compiled versions? .. yes, they exist, but I havent updated the site and ANN .. once I do that, you will have it here.

For now, why dont you speak to some of the miners and mining pool guys at our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HesH00iJrEC6UUEfNTHbYw

There's all ready 40 members since we set it up .. and we can forward you mineblocks guy who is doing 0% mining fees right now .. he's good :-)

maxcoinproject (OP)

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

Hi everyone!

WELCOME)))

Thanks mate .. you are a maxcoiner :-)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: