Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Learn Crypto for Newbies?  (Read 386 times)
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Hello. You can use bitcointalk, watch youtube tutorials wich explain how to buy and sell in different exchanges. You will also find how to store coins in various wallets. I will also answer questions if i can help...

Youtube tutorials are generally trashy and their content is very poor if you ask me. I watched them many times when I started for the first time. The best thing is living all the things by ourselves. Getting the experience I mean.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

No need to look for some special resources about cryptocurrencies. That forum is enough to solve your issue. Be patient and attentive, ask questions and soon you will begin to understand the essence of the matter.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:14:30 PM

Actually here you can learn anything, search in the right sub forum and youll find what you looking for, and before you start investing and else i hope you understand the risk and not just want to gain some profit
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

Bitcointalk Forum has got all the information you need to become a crypto guru. Just take time and read all you can on the forum, ask questions that bothered you and as the process, you will be learning. You can also check coinmarketcap, for detailed information about various coins in the market.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Investopedia,babypips are good website to start they offer free courses right now and you can watch videos on google if you dont understand the topic to these websites but you can have all the information here in bitcointalk thats why it is a bitcoin forum.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:58:42 PM

from different forums of crypto finance as member to enter with the customs on basics with technical disciplines to gives with the chance on effeciencies as might to improves of decision with the trader works on objectives arrangement as attaining the field of business with the crypto finance.

tapatalk, investfeed etc

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

A lot of information can be found here at bitcointalk, you will just have to learn how look for it occasional reading and joining discussion will broaden your knowledge about how crypto works.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

Bitcointalk forum is a good place to start learning about Crypto. Find what you need in the various sections, you can also ask questions from the seniors here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

It seems to me better place is a forum,there is really a lot of information here,and it is constantly replenished, which is a big plus

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

because cryptocurrency is a new innovation, so, there is no website teaches you. you have to look for and research in this forum, reddit or other websites such as coindesk, coinnews,... by yourself.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀