Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick trading - no KYC etc - recommendations?  (Read 133 times)
nlrsen (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:54 AM

Hello out there,

Where should one go to find a trading platform (exchange OR broker) where you can conduct large-scale deals/deposits, without a tiresome KYC process.

I have a substantial amount which I am ready to place in the market, but I am met with a process and attitude from some brokers and institutions which basically is reminiscent of the 'good old' UK banks and the like.

I guess it is to comply with financial authorities, and to gateway the legislation. But for me as an investor, and believer in the blockchain it is concerning. That is not what we set out for.

For now, which brokers/exchanges would you recommend where there isn't KYC/AML processes similar to what we know from the regular banking system?

And let me proclaim very clear, it is not that there is any issue with the money. It is all fully compliant with tax authorities in my home country (Denmark) and accounted for.

It's just that I am sad to be taken through a KYC/AML process which is reminiscent of a tax audit in order to get ready to invest in the larger scale.

Looking forward to your tips!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Hello out there,

Where should one go to find a trading platform (exchange OR broker) where you can conduct large-scale deals/deposits, without a tiresome KYC process.

I have a substantial amount which I am ready to place in the market, but I am met with a process and attitude from some brokers and institutions which basically is reminiscent of the 'good old' UK banks and the like.

I guess it is to comply with financial authorities, and to gateway the legislation. But for me as an investor, and believer in the blockchain it is concerning. That is not what we set out for.

For now, which brokers/exchanges would you recommend where there isn't KYC/AML processes similar to what we know from the regular banking system?

And let me proclaim very clear, it is not that there is any issue with the money. It is all fully compliant with tax authorities in my home country (Denmark) and accounted for.

It's just that I am sad to be taken through a KYC/AML process which is reminiscent of a tax audit in order to get ready to invest in the larger scale.

Looking forward to your tips!

Hello @Nlrsen bit late to get to you but the KYCing is an arduous task. I have been with this broker for few months now and they offer anonymous accounts. The deposit are a breeze. As the entire deposit process is auto, you simply need to sign up, send the funds to the wallet listed in your client side and the funds hit ur account within minutes. FYI the deposits are only in cryptos, therefore KYC is not required. Ant they are pretty legit had been with them for sometime and have sent and withdrawn decent amounts of fund. You can google coinexx to find them. And mind you look for coinexx  dot COM . As there is a coinexx dot ORG as well out there. They seem to be mimicking the broker and are scammy but not related to coinexx dot COM. So the dot com guys should be what you are looking for.
You can always test them with a small amount. Hope it helps
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Undergoing KYC process with an exchanger does not means you will be force to pay tax. Through KYC process that was done some scammers and hackers have been apprehended. But we still have some exchangers that do not make the KYC process compulsory, e.g hitbtc, mercatox etc.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Undergoing KYC process with an exchanger does not means you will be force to pay tax. Through KYC process that was done some scammers and hackers have been apprehended. But we still have some exchangers that do not make the KYC process compulsory, e.g hitbtc, mercatox etc.

Who knows what it will mean in due time, maybe exchanges will be forced to hand over certain info in the future.
You should try your luck at decentralized exchanges like forkdelta etc, big chance there is not enough volume or your coin isn't available for trade though.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Unfortunately most exchanges now require an extensive KYC process if you are dealing in large amounts.  It's something I've come to accept but I only give out my information to reputable exchanges that I deem trustworthy. 
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

That is not possible my friend, if you're thinking of trading a massive amount
of money then passing the KYC is a requirement, this could help protect us from
laundered money.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Replying a 7 month old thread?

Bumping out wont really be advisable and I presume that op did already find exchanges that doesn't need any KYC. We can actually make tradings but having an unverified account would really have small daily limits but still on my side its considerable. Just take a look on Binance they do have 2 btc/day limit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████