Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Alt coin should I buy next?  (Read 223 times)
Joyeeta (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:27:59 AM

I want to buy some new currency. But not sure which ones. It'd be helpful if you throw in your ideas with brief reasoning.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

First i would like to remind you for what purpose are you buying altcoins? You might have the intention of achieving more and more profits out of your investment, right?. If i am pointing it absolutely precise, why don't you go for bitcoin?  You know bitcoin has changed a lot of minds in past year by its fast and frequent price surge, moving from bitcoin to altcoins at the moment would be big mistake in my sense
stefantt

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:28:34 AM

First i would like to remind you for what purpose are you buying altcoins? You might have the intention of achieving more and more profits out of your investment, right?. If i am pointing it absolutely precise, why don't you go for bitcoin?  You know bitcoin has changed a lot of minds in past year by its fast and frequent price surge, moving from bitcoin to altcoins at the moment would be big mistake in my sense
This depends on the amount he wants to invest.
If he wanna invest 10k+ Then yes BTC will be a good choice. But if it is a small amount and he is looking for fast profit, then I think Alt-coins are better.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:15 AM

Some altcoins for short term and some altcoins for long term so you have to decide how long your investment should be before investing.If your are looking for long term investing like more than a year then ETH,LTC,DASH and XRP will be my suggetion because these are considered as classic coins and maintain its price over the period.
Some people converting their bitcoins into altcoin because they want to cash out their profit from the recent price bump of bitcoin and some people feared of bitcoin crash so they are picking some alternative investment for bitcoin which is supposed to be altcoin investment.
But moving from bitcoins to altcoin looks like a mistake in my opinion because I think the price of bitcoin will increase more in the coming years so they have to hold their BTC to have more profits.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

I want to buy some new currency. But not sure which ones. It'd be helpful if you throw in your ideas with brief reasoning.

Go buy waves, Litcoin and ethereum if you want some reserves. But if you want to make money in short term there is a coin called Hawala.Today. They are pumping a lot right now, and I have just made some profits with it too.
thomassaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:16:42 AM

litecoin is best one  price moving fast and any site accept bitcoin will accept litecoin.

if you hold 1 litecoin  before a week will earn  200%  today
investorck

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:48:00 AM

A the next altcoin I would and the other :
1. Litecoin
2. Ethereum
3. Monero
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

best candidates to begin because its low price and not too late to hold,

Cardano (ADA) - Japanese is the reason why you should consider, they really doing a development and keep attending famous blockchain event.
Waves - They are going to upgrading their exchange with more secure and completely insane exchange features

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

I'd recommend ETH, XRP, XMR, DASH, LTC. Ethereum is always a safe bet, XRP, DASH, and Litecoin have been getting a lot of attention lately so it's a matter of time before another increase in the price, and I consider XMR to be the 'underdog' in the crypto market, it was flying under the radar until last month when it got a massive surge in the price.
I would also consider Waves since Binance (exchange) now lists Waves so we could expect some price movements in the upcoming weeks

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

What altcoins do you have right now? ETH, monero, litecoin, Electroneum can be good. These coins are getting higher nowadays. So you can try one of these coins.
redoykhan

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

paypie,hubii,opt, and r token will best for long term

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
ccris0637

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:03:46 PM

This depends on the amount he wants to invest.
If he wanna invest 10k+ Then yes BTC will be a good choice. But if it is a small amount and he is looking for fast profit, then I think Alt-coins are better.
Hi newbie here may I ask why alt is a better choice for small investment than bitcoin?
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

If need to coin information for future invest you will check the market places. It will learn the more information for the coin list. Then you plan to work and process. If need to invest it will help you so you will learn it. You wil get some ideas to invest and business improve. Altcoin is good to for the future growth. But you will check the prices day by day. So it good to for paln to process and work.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

I would suggest the following altcoins will have a good future

Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
These altcoins are good for long term investment.

FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

I'm also interested in this topic.! this way will reduce the risks and try yourself with other coins

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:05:52 PM

Litecoin

These altcoins are good for long term investment.
Litecoin is now receiving tremendous attention. when in just a few days the price goes up drastically, but very worried if this coin falls, we all do not know if Litecoin has a future in the long term? I'm not sure about Litecoin yet
buyercodesaws

Activity: 209
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

RIPPLE
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:22:21 PM

I've read a reddit post that is shared on another social media platform about someone invested on the top 10 altcoins of coinmarketcap. He did invested $100 for each of it so that makes $1,000 in total, he started on 1/1/2017 and up to now the worth of his investment is already $42k. That's totally high so that will be a tip to you and maybe you'll get inspired by that type of strategy for choosing the alt coins that you want to invest and trade. As an addition, he did held it for a year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Litecoin is the one, that is getting again much popularity and has still the potential for a big upturn. Transfer fees are still low and the network is stable. It's mining difficulty is still in green area and transfers are very fast since the last big upgrade. I wouldn't take it as main coin, but it has a longterm place in my portfolio.
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Choosing the coins for portfolio you need to define - how long is supposed to be your investment period, how much profit do you intend to get and how much are you ready to lose in case of force major. Relatively low risks when buying coins from the top 10 - litecoin, ethereum, ripple . Look on the coinmarketcup. Best regards!

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: