Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌📌[ANN] OFID - DISCONTINUED  (Read 661 times)
momopi (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:30:51 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:42:23 AM by momopi

Disclaimer: This ANN Thread will be answered directly by OFID Devs.

NOTICE:

THIS PROJECT HAS DISCONTINUED BY DEVS AND AFTER LEARNING THAT THEIR MARKETING STRUCTURE ISN'T ENOUGH THAT LED TO TERMINATION OF MY SUPPORT TO THIS ICO. THE SUPPORT ONLY LASTED FOR 4 DAYS

I KEEP ON ASKING DEVELOPERS TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BUT THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND OR CONTACTED. IF THE COMMUNITY HAS QUESTIONS, PLEASE REACH OUR SLACK GROUP:

https://join.slack.com/t/ofid/shared_invite/enQtMjY5NDg3MzIwMTYwLTg1ZTY3NTcwOWRkZTQ2OTRmYmJjNTk4OGMxNTUxMjY1M2M0ZjIyOGYyNzQyYjBkNDYwNDZhZjdkNmM4ZDNhY2U

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated nor part of OFID team. I was only hired to manage their bounty campaign and when I learned that their marketing isn't active and developers barely respond to my follow ups, I immediately removed the bounty campaign which only lasted for 4 days. Payment for my service from this project that supposedly during the whole campaign got returned as well (payment was on hold via escrow). Though developers can't be contacted, I am still in touch with all participants and doing my best to answer all and explain the situation. Thank you for understanding and once again I am apologizing and thankful to those who expressed their help for 4 days.

OUR STORY
OFID provides a better way to manage your identity asset. You can easily access personalized online services with OFID verification function. OFID aims to build a personal data ecosystem, in which users can completely control their digital identity and online privacy.

OUR VISION
Freedom comes from social trust and social trust comes from order. Therefore, identity is the starting point for freedom. We need a better form of persistent online identity that supports the public commons and the values of civil society.

TECHNOLOGY
Blockchain is not enough for a trustworthy identity environment. We introduce trusted computing to gain maximum benefit from the hard-to-alter characteristics of hardware. Also we’ll migrate our solutions in line with the open algorithm.

ROADMAP

HOW IT WORKS

THE CHALLENGE

Our digital identities are fragmented and duplicated across the internet, making them difficult to link together and vulnerable to being stolen, faked, lost or altered, all of which drives significant cost and risk. There is no single authoritative source or credential, which can be used for asserting identity securely in an online transaction. People need to consider the security required for accessing online healthcare records, employment benefits and taxation, and recognize that these types of transaction require an increased level of security when it comes to the assertion of identity.

OUR SOLUTION

We put forward a bottom-up approach to digital identity, a system includes users, service providers and validators.

This is what allows digital identity networks to form within their natural boundaries, serving constituents in the ways that suit them best. This is the best way to a global blueprint for digital identity to emerge.

SMART CONTRACT ON GITHUB

[/s]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
momopi (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

reserved for further announcement and additional information that will be made by devs
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:51:02 AM

Very interesting concept and roadmap, it's nice to know that Asians are participating in the development and growth of cryptocurrency in this region I'll definitely take part in bounty if they are going to set up one this is the kind of project worthy to promote.

OFID

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:00:37 AM

we are going to launch a Bounty campaign very soon.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:08:10 AM

Can I help you translate the ANN Thread to Indonesian?If needed in my linguage.
Hopefully your project in success.Thank you
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:09:06 AM

Interesting project, great roadmap plan with a great team, do you have a bounty campaign program for OFID project dev? if any i am interested to participate in this project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OFID

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:17:03 AM

Interesting project, great roadmap plan with a great team, do you have a bounty campaign program for OFID project dev? if any i am interested to participate in this project.

Thank you for your interest.
OFID

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:51:55 AM

Can I help you translate the ANN Thread to Indonesian?If needed in my linguage.
Hopefully your project in success.Thank you

Hope you can join our bounty by writing articles in Indonesian.
momopi (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:21:12 AM

Bounty campaign will be available in a while. For now, we would like the community to see what's the project all about  Smiley
OFID

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:01:44 AM

We are trying to build the safest platform for IDV.
mr.teacher

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

How does OFID differ from other blockchain based identity systems?
OFID

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

How does OFID differ from other blockchain based identity systems?

Quite a few difference:

1. OFID number
The OFID platform issues a OFID number to every user. Each OFID number is mapped to multiple identity addresses. Each identity address is used solely to correspond with one service provider.This methodology ensures that user identity is not comprised by identity theft even through data mining.

2. Bi-directional Signature
Bi-directional Signature is a confirmative proof that both parties have approved the signed content.
a. To mark the consent of both parties. When the User submits the signed PII, a certificated validator signs the data again to verify the validity of the data.
b. To form a correspondence between addresses. The data validated on an application corresponding to an address under the same OFID number can be used on an application corresponding to another address under the current OFID number without having to re-validate it.
c. To correspond an anonymous blockchain address to a real name OFID address. Attributes such as skill, character, and quality etc. lack official certification. However, the OFID platform allows public to recognize and confirm such attributes of a user. OFID allows multiple users to endorse a single user. In such cases, there would be multiple Bi-directional Signatures on the same content. In this way, an unofficial verification and evaluation system can be established.

3. The Double-Layer Public Key Structure
The existing technology that protects data on the Internet is mainly dependent on discrete algorithm logarithm problem. However, the rapidly increasing computational power of quantumcomputers combined with the shor algorithm can crack the current public-key cryptographyschemes. It means the current encryption algorithms are no longer safe. This is where the double-layer public key structure comes to the rescue. Leveraging this double-layer public key structure,the OFID platform has upgraded the existing encryption algorithm to implement the latest securitystandards, effectively resisting external attacks.

4. Trusted Computing
The most vulnerable segment of the verification system is the management server. Identity data is stored on a distributed cloud. If a separate node is hacked, it will not affect the Identity data.However, if the management server is hacked or invaded, the data will be lost. Trusted computingoffers a perfect solution to this challenge.
Trusted computing is a paradigm aimed at enforcing trustworthy behaviour on computing platformsby identifying a complete ‘chain of trust’ and a list of all hardware and software that has been used.This chain of software can then be compared to a list of known ‘good’ applications.

5. Distributed Storage
Many organizations store the confidential data like PII in their data centers and storage areanetworks. However, data centers are the most vulnerable elements in an organization. When asecurity breach occurs on the storage server, sensitive data gets into the hands of the attackercausing huge losses to the organization and people. This is where distributed storage comes to the rescue.

Distributed storage system has adopted secret sharing scheme which is widely used to split secret data into various different kinds of pieces and stored at different locations. To retrieve this data, you should gather the plural pieces and construct that data. This method is known as Shamir’s (k, n)threshold scheme. The main idea is to split a secret S into n pieces (shares) for storage. To retrievethat data, a number of k pieces should be gathered for reconstruction. This theoretic securityfurnishes information that even if an attacker collects shares as far as they are less than the giventhreshold being represented by k, then they cannot get any information.

6. Open Algorithms (OPAL)
The OPAL project is an advanced model that aims at creating an extensive list of available data tobe inspected and analyzed without violating personal data privacy. Open Algorithms paradigm involves moving algorithm to the data and implementing at the data repository location so that the unprocessed data is never out of its repository. Only cumulative answers are reverted. Anothermain aspect is that the algorithms must be scrutinized by experts to be “secure” from any privacy requirement violation.
In future, OFID aims to use the open algorithms pattern to facilitate sharing of more rich information by the participants in the ecosystem. The OFID platform eventually shifts from an attributes-based unidirectional model to a richer algorithms-based interaction.
OFID

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:24:58 PM

The whitepaper has more details.
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d225be_7f304145e66241da8c6179b1edde0a29.pdf
momopi (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

Hello all! Bounty thread for OFID is now available! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2601132.msg26466610#msg26466610
aruldaroy

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:23:51 AM

A very interesting project I like with the idea of OFID, because OFID aims to build a personal data ecosystem, which users can completely control their digital identity and privacy online. hopefully it goes as planned. best regards dev. Smiley
OFID

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

A very interesting project I like with the idea of OFID, because OFID aims to build a personal data ecosystem, which users can completely control their digital identity and privacy online. hopefully it goes as planned. best regards dev. Smiley

Thank you for your support. We are trying to build a very solid foundation for the IDV ecosystem.
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:17:33 AM

OFID CEO Richard Liu previously worked at IST, and engaged in the design of Chinese ID certificates for Chinese government. He has rich experience in IDV system.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:27:02 AM

OFID CEO Richard Liu previously worked at IST, and engaged in the design of Chinese ID certificates for Chinese government. He has rich experience in IDV system.

Nice information, is very important in a project with an experienced CEO and a solid team. OFID will be a good project.
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

Nice information, is very important in a project with an experienced CEO and a solid team. OFID will be a good project.
Yeah, Not only Richard, but in our team we have many veteran entrepreneurs of Internet companies.  :)Have a look at "Our Team" session on www.ofid.io
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:22:06 AM

One of OFID's co-founders - Alex Yi, previously worked at PDX Technologies Inc., iSoftStone Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: ISS), Tarena International Inc. (NASDAQ: TEDU), and ASIAINFO-LINKAGE, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASIA).
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: