Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌📌[ANN] OFID - DISCONTINUED  (Read 663 times)
OFID

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:43:07 AM

OFID's advisor, Andrew Dong, has 15 years industry experience in software industry and 4-year experience on the distributed system research. He has run the different blockchain projects, including financial product settlement, property management, supply chain, anti-counterfeit etc. He also worked as a research fellow in Macquarie University in P2P and distributed system. He is a joint inventor of IBM's XML data cache patent. He has a BSc. degree in computer science from Peking university and MPhil degree in distributed system from the University of Sydney.
botake

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

at last the bounty campaign is released, and i will participate on that to more promote a very interesting project.

comicbook125

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:08:19 AM

Looks cool and promising.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:18:38 AM

OFID's advisor, Andrew Dong, has 15 years industry experience in software industry and 4-year experience on the distributed system research. He has run the different blockchain projects, including financial product settlement, property management, supply chain, anti-counterfeit etc. He also worked as a research fellow in Macquarie University in P2P and distributed system. He is a joint inventor of IBM's XML data cache patent. He has a BSc. degree in computer science from Peking university and MPhil degree in distributed system from the University of Sydney.

Wow project which is very classy and attractive. Going to many who follow this project. Let's get success with this project.
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

Wow project which is very classy and attractive. Going to many who follow this project. Let's get success with this project.

Let's get started!
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:58 AM

at last the bounty campaign is released, and i will participate on that to more promote a very interesting project.
welcome and welcome!
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

Looks cool and promising.
Thanks for your support
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

If from my vantage point ofid project is a very good, the idea of the project ofid it’s really sparkle..i really like the with idea of the project ofid, it is with planning is very mature. I’m very supportive OFID committed to build a personal data ecosystems, whose users can actually in control of the identity of digital and privacy online personally. I was so excited to follow the project ..i very much hope this project will draw many investor..succes ofid
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

projects that are very good in my opinion,because the present is indeed very necessary the user can completely control the digital identity and online privacy..I'm sure this project will be a success, this project has the concept idea is a very interesting idea for me.. with a team that is professional I'm sure this project will get a lot of investors..
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

If from my vantage point ofid project is a very good, the idea of the project ofid it’s really sparkle..i really like the with idea of the project ofid, it is with planning is very mature. I’m very supportive OFID committed to build a personal data ecosystems, whose users can actually in control of the identity of digital and privacy online personally. I was so excited to follow the project ..i very much hope this project will draw many investor..succes ofid
Great we have your support!We put forward a bottom-up approach to digital identity, a system includes users, service providers and validators.
This is what allows digital identity networks to form within their natural boundaries, serving constituents in the ways that suit them best. This is the best way to a global blueprint for digital identity to emerge.
OFID has the following approaches to secure your data:
1.   RMS security model secures remote attestations.
2.   The security of user data is handled by TEE.
3.   Storage function is managed by distributed cloud. Verification data is sliced into pieces and stored on distributed cloud.
4.   In the Relayer system, whitelist can be traced back to the trusted root certification authorities. At the same time, whitelist is isolated from user’s privacy data.
5.   End-to-end encryption ensures that data is transferred securely between endpoints. All messages are encrypted by receiver’s public key.
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

projects that are very good in my opinion,because the present is indeed very necessary the user can completely control the digital identity and online privacy..I'm sure this project will be a success, this project has the concept idea is a very interesting idea for me.. with a team that is professional I'm sure this project will get a lot of investors..
That's why we call it "the Future Platform for Your Identity Assets" with Blockchain, Trusted Computing, Open Algorithm Technologies.
OFID

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

OFID is different from all the other IDV systems in that we are trying hard to make personal data safe.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:21:40 PM

I think do not have to think long to join this project, a very good idea to follow, I really like the roadmap and detailed information provided, very professional, hopefully run well
OFID

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:46 AM

I think do not have to think long to join this project, a very good idea to follow, I really like the roadmap and detailed information provided, very professional, hopefully run well
Thank you for having your confidence on OFID!
OFID

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:45:21 AM

OFID number:
The OFID platform issues a OFID number to every user. Each OFID number is mapped to multiple identity addresses. Each identity address is used solely to correspond with one service provider.This methodology ensures that user identity is not comprised by identity theft even through data mining.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

it is very exciting to join this project, it is very promising and has a very good roadmap, I hope this project becomes one of the successful projects in the future, and have a good progress

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
OFID

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:04:08 AM

it is very exciting to join this project, it is very promising and has a very good roadmap, I hope this project becomes one of the successful projects in the future, and have a good progress

Let's go ahead!
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:07:07 AM

They have a great roadmap but I'm still confuse because there are a lot of ICO occur recently.
How can I'm explain for new investor about this project OFID, what's the advantage that OFID have but other well known ICO doesn't have ?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
OFID

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:20:56 AM

They have a great roadmap but I'm still confuse because there are a lot of ICO occur recently.
How can I'm explain for new investor about this project OFID, what's the advantage that OFID have but other well known ICO doesn't have ?
Quite a few difference:

1. OFID number
The OFID platform issues a OFID number to every user. Each OFID number is mapped to multiple identity addresses. Each identity address is used solely to correspond with one service provider.This methodology ensures that user identity is not comprised by identity theft even through data mining.

2. Bi-directional Signature
Bi-directional Signature is a confirmative proof that both parties have approved the signed content.
a. To mark the consent of both parties. When the User submits the signed PII, a certificated validator signs the data again to verify the validity of the data.
b. To form a correspondence between addresses. The data validated on an application corresponding to an address under the same OFID number can be used on an application corresponding to another address under the current OFID number without having to re-validate it.
c. To correspond an anonymous blockchain address to a real name OFID address. Attributes such as skill, character, and quality etc. lack official certification. However, the OFID platform allows public to recognize and confirm such attributes of a user. OFID allows multiple users to endorse a single user. In such cases, there would be multiple Bi-directional Signatures on the same content. In this way, an unofficial verification and evaluation system can be established.

3. The Double-Layer Public Key Structure
The existing technology that protects data on the Internet is mainly dependent on discrete algorithm logarithm problem. However, the rapidly increasing computational power of quantumcomputers combined with the shor algorithm can crack the current public-key cryptographyschemes. It means the current encryption algorithms are no longer safe. This is where the double-layer public key structure comes to the rescue. Leveraging this double-layer public key structure,the OFID platform has upgraded the existing encryption algorithm to implement the latest securitystandards, effectively resisting external attacks.

4. Trusted Computing
The most vulnerable segment of the verification system is the management server. Identity data is stored on a distributed cloud. If a separate node is hacked, it will not affect the Identity data.However, if the management server is hacked or invaded, the data will be lost. Trusted computingoffers a perfect solution to this challenge.
Trusted computing is a paradigm aimed at enforcing trustworthy behaviour on computing platformsby identifying a complete ‘chain of trust’ and a list of all hardware and software that has been used.This chain of software can then be compared to a list of known ‘good’ applications.

5. Distributed Storage
Many organizations store the confidential data like PII in their data centers and storage areanetworks. However, data centers are the most vulnerable elements in an organization. When asecurity breach occurs on the storage server, sensitive data gets into the hands of the attackercausing huge losses to the organization and people. This is where distributed storage comes to the rescue.

Distributed storage system has adopted secret sharing scheme which is widely used to split secret data into various different kinds of pieces and stored at different locations. To retrieve this data, you should gather the plural pieces and construct that data. This method is known as Shamir’s (k, n)threshold scheme. The main idea is to split a secret S into n pieces (shares) for storage. To retrievethat data, a number of k pieces should be gathered for reconstruction. This theoretic securityfurnishes information that even if an attacker collects shares as far as they are less than the giventhreshold being represented by k, then they cannot get any information.

6. Open Algorithms (OPAL)
The OPAL project is an advanced model that aims at creating an extensive list of available data tobe inspected and analyzed without violating personal data privacy. Open Algorithms paradigm involves moving algorithm to the data and implementing at the data repository location so that the unprocessed data is never out of its repository. Only cumulative answers are reverted. Anothermain aspect is that the algorithms must be scrutinized by experts to be “secure” from any privacy requirement violation.
In future, OFID aims to use the open algorithms pattern to facilitate sharing of more rich information by the participants in the ecosystem. The OFID platform eventually shifts from an attributes-based unidirectional model to a richer algorithms-based interaction.
OFID

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:07:53 AM

Blockchain is not enough for a trustworthy identity environment. OFID introduces trusted computing to gain maximum benefit from the hard-to-alter characteristics of hardware. Also OFID will migrate our solutions in line with the open algorithm.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: