Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck transaction. Unsure what to do.  (Read 129 times)
Descentia (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:37:28 AM

Hi guys,

I have for the first time got a stuck transaction. This hasn't happened to me before. I sent one and it was fine, then sent more to the same address as an hour before and it has been two days now that it hasn't confirmed. I have investigated and used confim.tx and a couple of he free tools to accelerate it with no joy so far.

Is it a case that it will sort itself out eventually? I am fine with waiting if I have to but I am getting worried - do some transactions just never clear? It is about $1500 so I kinda don't want to lose it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/9a60d3c46162d4347e2c1c4f0b12f3badc25672857ed6a8602fb44bf1bbb8c27

I paid $6.27 USD fees and didn't think it was too low? 
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:15:13 AM

The transaction got confirmed but to answer your question for the next times, the funds will eventually go back to you If the transaction remain unconfirmed for a few more days but since the amount is big you could use pushtx.btc.com to push your transaction (paid) or just submit it to the services available in the forums, just send to multiple ones to increase your chances.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Descentia (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

Thanks for the answer. Hopefully anyone else with the same issue can see it.
krypto station

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

i am facing same problem .. My transaction is stuck in chain.so since last 5 days !
if i check the transaction id it does not shows in www.blockchain.info but its shows in www.chain.so (i dnt know what does this mean )
secondly the website which i withdrawn Btc similarly other user have same problem.  Huh

if anyone from www.oaccoin.com and have same withdrawn problem please update .

thank you any help will be appreciated.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

i am facing same problem .. My transaction is stuck in chain.so since last 5 days !
if i check the transaction id it does not shows in www.blockchain.info but its shows in www.chain.so (i dnt know what does this mean )
secondly the website which i withdrawn Btc similarly other user have same problem.  Huh

You should provide more information, if it's a double spend to trick you, it should be easily visible, if it's not, but just a transaction with low fees or a transaction that isn't broadcasted properly, that should be visible aswell.

Please link your TXID, and what wallet exactly did you use to broadcast your transaction? Or did you use the OACCoin.com service?

krypto station

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:30:01 PM

hi this is my transection id .. and that all the btc i have !! left from loan amount !! if u can help me out that will be great !!
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

hi this is my transection id .. and that all the btc i have !! left from loan amount !! if u can help me out that will be great !!
I don't see any txid  Tongue

check out these thread links below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604759.msg26542907#msg26542907
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591165.0
join the telegram group, you might get solution if work together

projectshivom

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:28:06 PM

Hi guys,

I have for the first time got a stuck transaction. This hasn't happened to me before. I sent one and it was fine, then sent more to the same address as an hour before and it has been two days now that it hasn't confirmed. I have investigated and used confim.tx and a couple of he free tools to accelerate it with no joy so far.

Is it a case that it will sort itself out eventually? I am fine with waiting if I have to but I am getting worried - do some transactions just never clear? It is about $1500 so I kinda don't want to lose it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/9a60d3c46162d4347e2c1c4f0b12f3badc25672857ed6a8602fb44bf1bbb8c27

I paid $6.27 USD fees and didn't think it was too low? 

Stay calm and wait for your transaction
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:47:15 PM

what are you talking about? did you even bother to check the mentioned tx? it has 490 Confirmations already!
my last post was helping and directing krypto station to another thread with similar oaccoin withdraw problem

krypto station

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

You should provide more information, if it's a double spend to trick you, it should be easily visible, if it's not, but just a transaction with low fees or a transaction that isn't broadcasted properly, that should be visible aswell.

Please link your TXID, and what wallet exactly did you use to broadcast your transaction? Or did you use the OACCoin.com service?

a9557ac04839379b1b782ea6e8451b5a0ddc3d43977fe815f3969601ddc3d9e0

this is my transaction id .. i am willing to pay 500 $ as bounty  who ever can help me out ..
mine is 0.68 transection i have nothing to do with other 22 btc transection

thank you
i really need this ..

projectshivom

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:23:50 AM

I see it got confirmed.  Smiley Yea I hate waiting as well. Bitcoin is rugish that way. We have to suck up to it cause everyone uses Bitcoin still.
The tool I use to see how long a transaction may take is: https://www.blockonomics.co/ Very useful. I higly suggest to bookmark it for future reference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: