Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aha moment to figure out P&L when trading in crypto/alt coins & other questions.  (Read 87 times)
Iwantthesundae (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:45:13 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:20:27 AM by Iwantthesundae

had an aha newbie moment that i had a hard time figuring out.....

so in essence, if I'm trading IE: buying and selling IOTA with BTC not only do i have to watch IOTA price I have to watch BTC price as well because if the bitcoin drops and im still in iota i essentially may gain on iota but lose overall because btc dropped and took all the profit i was trying to make from iota. If im wrong on this lease elaborate.

Is there any online software that can convert every  Altcoin to BTC/ETH/LTC to USD/EUR/GBP? I would assume even for the skilled trader if they spend too much time trying to recalculate(making mistakes and fixing them tick tick tick) the worth of the two crypto's to figure out what their Fiat currency is turning for a profit they could essentially miss their buy in or sell off mark..

Another question

How can I figure out the transfer fees associated from transferring BTC LTC ETH to another exchange like binance, bittrexx, poloniex etc...
I also read somehting about transfer fees being less in I think ETH? So if i buy crypto in coinbase HOW MUCHMORE beneficial is it to transfer to binance bittrexx or poloniex using a certain crypto from coinbase? in other words which of the 3 have the lowest transfer rate to another exchange...

ALso I read something about you cant  buy iota with LTC??? so for example if I transferred LTC from coinbase to binance I would have to then convert my LTC to either BTC or ETH, dont I incurr a fee for this? which is better to buy/sell iota with BTC or ETH? ive read either or but not sure...

I know im a newbie im just doing my best to get as much knowledge as I can before i start trading. my CB was verified and im waiting for my funds to start 6-7 more days UGH...
thanks for any info in advanced.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: