Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Shipping in Order of Payment Problem  (Read 607 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:15:39 PM

The difference with what BFL are selling compared to regular products like games, car parts etc, is that the more of the product they ship, the less the stock they have is worth due to the difficulty rise of Bitcoin. This could be why now I am seeing on Ebay people already selling there 5GH/s miners in the hopes of making a small amount of profit, as mining will not make them break even anymore.

I believe that BFL will ship all of their 5GH's miners before any "major" movement of the larger miners, otherwise if they didn't they would be delivering 5GH/s miners that would be worthless do to the difficulty rise made by the larger miners they shipped at the same time.

I think once all the 5GH miners get shipped, then they with move onto the 25 GH/s miners mainly and work from there up, otherwise it makes no business sense.

Think this is the case?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 03:37:35 PM

I don't get it!

Most who get into Bitcoin do such because they believe, in part, in it. That belief system should let them see that the current exchange rate is unsustainable, dictating a much higher rate of which would make such a purchase profitable provided the bitcoins are held unto.

If the exchange rate cap is only between $100 and $300, then why the fuck are we all here? Surely, it ain't to fuck our fellow man who happens to stumble upon Bitcoin on a later date.

If that's the case, and this is nothing but some cleverly devised HYIP, then I want no part of this SOB. Fortunately, I currently don't believe that's the case, but it's worth thinking about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: