Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we impact the world?  (Read 69 times)
greysorc (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:38:01 AM

Hey guys. First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is JC (Julio Cesar), i have 26 years and iam from Brazil. I'am here because i have this idea and i just cant make it leave my mind.

Bitcoin was created by 2008/2009, and many good things came out of it, this empowered many people around the world, this made more easier to transfer values around the globe, and this awesome idea keep flourishing new ideas, new startups e etc. But i really think that we are not aware to the full potential of this blessed technology. I'am having this vision and i wanna share with you guys: I wanna create, with your help, a philanthropic association that will use Bitcoin and another technologies to impact the world and change it for better. Small things here really matter, every little thing we can do matter.

How this would work?
First, i will create a real civil association ("by the law") here where i live, so we can have a register and be able to operate in a "legit manner".

Second, we would select a project to help, maybe another philanthropic association that is already making a good job, for example the doctors without borders and many others, because is easier to track founds, if we were starting a project from zero would be a lot harder to manage the operation, and probably the result would be worse anyway, so i really think we can help people who is already doing a excellent work, and we would be really impacting the world.

Later, we would make a partnership with a bitcoin exchange (i have some respected bitcoin exchanges here in Brazil in mind), and we would ask them to create a cold wallet for our project, and all donations would go direct to this wallet on their possession. And then we would make a marketing campaign and ask for donations, and when the project ends, the bitcoins would be sold and the fiat cash would be transfer directly to the philanthropic association we choose.

I think that in this manner we would really make the process very secured, and all information would be available, so all the process would be 100% transparent, 100% legit, and we would be changing the world for better, really impacting people lives using bitcoin and technology. Guys, we can really change the world without leaving our homes today, i know that i seems a little bit idealist and a dreamer, but for real... we are in 2017... someone have to bring awareness to the fully potential we can reach with this.

In the future this philanthropic association that we are creating can spread to many countries, and many decentralized projects will start to show up, this would be only the start! I wanna create a philanthropic network, with people who are passionate about the idea of being useful and helping their fellow humans.

Can we impact the world? what you guys think about this idea? someone feel this too? i'am really doing this, wanna help me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: