Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VCC to Verify Paypal/ebay account / Visa or Mastercard Debit Card  (Read 8005 times)
Peterv (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2011, 11:19:28 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2011, 09:34:10 PM by Peterv

Verify your PayPal Account Today. It's easy.

Price: 50 Bitcoins only!

I will give you the following information after purshase:
• 16 Digit Virtual Credit Card Number
• 3 Digit CVV2/CVC2 Code Number
• Expiry Date (**/****) mm/yyyy

What is a VCC or a Virtual Credit Card?
A Virtual Credit Card is a prepaid that works like a real credit card. It can be used at websites, online merchants, internet shops and web stores over the internet where payment by credit card is accepted.

Why I need a vcc?
1- Some people do not have a credit card;
2- For security and privacy reasons some people do not want to use their credit card online or to attach it to paypal.

What type of VCC do you offer?
VCC for PayPal and eBay verification only, those VCC are single-use, non-reloadable and expire after 48 hours if unused.

Do you send the VCC to a physical location?
No, it is a virtual card, it cannot be sent physically. I will send you here by PM.

Is a VCC for account verification reloadable?
No, this card is a non-reloadable.

How much money does the card has?
$2 USD. Remember, this is enough to verify your paypal account. Not to shop online.

What is the cost of a VCC?
50 Bitcoins only.

Which bank issues the VCC you sell?
It is an offshore bank.

How can I pay you?
Bitcoin only. Drop me a PM to get my BTC account.

What is the refund or order cancellation policy?
Because of sensitive nature of virtual card product, once an order is accepted for processing or a card has been issued, in both situations there is no guatanty refund or order cancellation.

Have any other question? Please ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 03, 2011, 11:22:13 PM

I will send you here by MP.
Please don't get the Military Police involved! D:

Also, how much money does the card has?

Peterv (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2011, 11:29:56 PM

yeah, sorry. I mean PM. Sad'

A little more than 2 usd just to allow exchange fluctuations.
Hal
VIP

Activity: 314
Merit: 3853

View Profile
January 04, 2011, 01:31:57 AM

Paypal tells me that the way to get verified is to link my bank account. How would I use a VCC number to get verified? I already have a CC linked.

Hal Finney
Peterv (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2011, 09:18:05 AM

Paypal tells me that the way to get verified is to link my bank account. How would I use a VCC number to get verified? I already have a CC linked.
This vcc works for all over the world... Are you from USA?
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2011, 09:40:55 AM

This vcc works for all over the world... Are you from USA?

afaik a CC can't be used to remove the $500/month limit.. that requires a linked bank account.

It will however confirm your postal address as whatever the VCC says it is (which can be anything you want) -- basically 'verified' addresses are meaningless because of this.

Cryptoman

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2011, 04:49:37 PM

Let me see if I understand this.  I buy the VCC from you for 50 BTC and tell you what name and address (possibly fictitious) I want to use.  You then issue me the VCC which I can use to register and verify a paypal account.  How much money is on this card, or do I pay you however much I want on it in addition to the 50 BTC?  In this case, how is the exchange rate determined?  In order for the fee of 50 BTC not to be unreasonable, the card would need to be USD 500 or more.  This is a lot of trust for someone to place in a new merchant/exchanger.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2011, 06:09:48 PM

Let me see if I understand this.  I buy the VCC from you for 50 BTC and tell you what name and address (possibly fictitious) I want to use.  You then issue me the VCC which I can use to register and verify a paypal account.  How much money is on this card, or do I pay you however much I want on it in addition to the 50 BTC?  In this case, how is the exchange rate determined?  In order for the fee of 50 BTC not to be unreasonable, the card would need to be USD 500 or more.  This is a lot of trust for someone to place in a new merchant/exchanger.

The VCC contains around $2 needed to do the validation. 50BTC is currently around $15 so you're basically paying $15 to quickly add a made up address to your paypal.

About the only legal thing I can think this might be useful for is if you wanted to say quickly add your work address as a 'verified' address in order to get something shipped to work. If this was really the reason you can just get paypal to mail you a letter to verify the address instead, but I suppose $15 might be worth it for the convenience of instant gratification.

Perhaps it could also be useful if you wanted to buy stuff in say the US from someone who doesn't ship internationally and needed to register the address of someone else who could forward you the goods.

Moving on to what I suspect may be the more common use.. you can probably create paypal accounts using stolen CC details, but then how do you get people to ship the goods to you instead of the address of the stolen CC? well this would work nicely.. just register the address of some nearby foreclosed house using the VCC and ship the stuff there. paypal/ebay will let you bill one card, but ship to the other.

Rob

Peterv (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2011, 11:36:09 PM

No I do not need your name or your address. I only need you to pay for the vcc. Nothing more.

You will get what I wrote in the beginning this thread and your paypal account will be verified (we are not talking about your physical address verification. This is only account verification).

The vcc is funded with $2 USD. You can't reload the vcc.
Peterv (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2011, 09:32:56 PM

Also providing debit card:

ATM withdrawals - Visa or Mastercard debit cards
    * Plastic reloadable VISA debit Card (in USD)
    * Anonymous: Your name is not on the Card, but card has PIN and CVC code
    * Cash withdrawals from ATMs in local currencies worldwide
    * POS purchases, Internet purchases
    * Daily withdrawal limit (ATM+POS+Internet purchase): USD 1,000
    * Maximum balance on Card: USD 2,500
    * Loading limit on Card/Day: USD 2,000
    * Total loading on Card/Month: USD 8,000
    * Check card trasactions and balance online

Fees and Charges
Card Cost :    20 USD + Postage
Monthly Maintenance    4.95 USD
ATM Withdrawal    4.00 USD