Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]{HTC}HitsCoin New Generation BEST LENDING PLATFORM  (Read 889 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

Nice! Another a project which concept is a Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System! Hope this will strive in the cryptocurrency industry.  The idea to be a digital money
that allows you to make payments anywhere at any time with low cost give this project a debut to show that it may grow and may be develop more better. I'm looking forward to this.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
seriin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

Nice! Another a project which concept is a Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System! Hope this will strive in the cryptocurrency industry.  The idea to be a digital money
that allows you to make payments anywhere at any time with low cost give this project a debut to show that it may grow and may be develop more better. I'm looking forward to HitsCoin.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

It's interesting project. It makes me attract to join and participate in this project. If I read another postive feedbacks about here, I will support this project until the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:01:52 AM

This project doesn't have enough informations about the different bounties, it has only few bounties. Can you add more so we have a lot of choices where we can join a bounty campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lastmancrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:06 AM

People in here asking for information. What the fuck for?

This person created this lousy, 1/4 ass thread with nothing more than an ICO date and a whitepaper on a site you need to register for to access. No thought to the thread. No information about what they're trying to accomplish. In fact, no information at all. Just a mention of a 6m coin supply to lure you in. This looks like a scam. Devs not serious enough to post a decent thread deserve no cash of mine.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Is this project really worth it for an investment? You did not seem to put some effort of posting all the detailed information about the projects platform, road maps, team members etc.. investors will not even waste their time reading this too little information.

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

after seeing and reading the whitepaper, I think the information about this project is less detailed. maybe in this thread you can explain more clearly again so i know it all.

hitscoin (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:41:51 AM

Is this an international payment system? Which means you can recieved payment from different countries, but how about this personal payment? Can you please explain what kind of payment is covered with this personal payment.

of course

Omg !!what happen when ico is finish? Will you continue your project? Wanna join all of those projects please give me a link

exchange lending platform be release you can read roadmap detail in whitepaper
https://hitscoin.co/User/WHITEPAPER_EN.pdf

It's interesting project. It makes me attract to join and participate in this project. If I read another postive feedbacks about here, I will support this project until the end.
Thanks you

This project doesn't have enough informations about the different bounties, it has only few bounties. Can you add more so we have a lot of choices where we can join a bounty campaign.

we are working for it
there are already some additions bounty program check from here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600570

People in here asking for information. What the fuck for?

This person created this lousy, 1/4 ass thread with nothing more than an ICO date and a whitepaper on a site you need to register for to access. No thought to the thread. No information about what they're trying to accomplish. In fact, no information at all. Just a mention of a 6m coin supply to lure you in. This looks like a scam. Devs not serious enough to post a decent thread deserve no cash of mine.

You can see whitepaper without having to register
see : https://hitscoin.co/User/WHITEPAPER_EN.pdf
there you can see and rate
because investors should rate this project on our own we do not want to be like giving big dreams without real results, we prefer to work and deliver results
thanks for you feedback

Is this project really worth it for an investment? You did not seem to put some effort of posting all the detailed information about the projects platform, road maps, team members etc.. investors will not even waste their time reading this too little information.
you can read https://hitscoin.co/User/WHITEPAPER_EN.pdf
we are more glad you rate it yourself
because the investment must be in the value of each investor

after seeing and reading the whitepaper, I think the information about this project is less detailed. maybe in this thread you can explain more clearly again so i know it all.
thanks for you feedback
seriin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Nice one HitsCoin Team! The system deposit and withdrawal automatically with seconds process time. Keep up the better progress.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

Whwn will he the crowdsale? Nd what do u men by that? Do u have any siggestion before i invest here in this project?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

Oh my ic it easy to join his hitscoin lending platform? Want to join if i have a time and if it is easy so pleas give me instructions

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:22:32 PM

It's nice that I can read a good feedbacks about this project. Everyone impress in the process of your project. It's great that it's working good to the members here in the project.

mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

its interesting but how can I be sure that this project work? any informtion  about this ?
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

Your project is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system which is  basically the same as an ATM. But the difference your team uses a blockchain technology that can make very transaction processed faster than the usual. I think this is also a good project because people wants their transaction fast. By the way, aren't you going to post the team behind this platform.m

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:22:32 AM

Hitscoin is all about what? More informations to post please, and what is the purpose of this project? Is there any benefits that we'll get when we participate here in the project?

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:23:44 AM

I think as written in the thread this is an International paying system? And I think it has a lot of advantages for those who are willing to participate and support this project.

supergorg27

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

If ever I invest in your project do you think it will be worth it? How can I assure that this won't be a waste of time? I hope the progress of this has a very safe security.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

I have some question about Staking. How long should I stake my coin? Is 6 months enough for staking my coin?

IvanK

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:05 AM

Website, facebook and twitter accounts closed. It seems that project died.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:37:16 PM

To whom do you give loans to what basic conditions should the client answer so that you can borrow from you? What is the monthly loan interest rate for you? What is the maximum loan amount you give to your clients?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: