Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone with experience on mining DECRED anonymously on coinmine.pl  (Read 97 times)
aboutkab (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:50:52 AM

Hello guys,

Started mining DECRED on coinmine.pl a few days ago, pools seems to be stable and payments are consistent. However I have some questions about the fees applied to the payments. It is advertised on the website that the fees are 1% and the payments are issued every 0.1 DCR but I consistently get 0.095 each payment.

If you do the math they apply a 5% fee in stead of 1%.

I tried to contact them but no answer so far. I permitted myself to post this question as my first post on the forum. Hopefully I did not infringe any rules Smiley

Looking forward for you inputs guys, thx in advance !

aboutkab
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

You're getting the correct amount of DCR from the mining pool.
Payment Threshold: 0.1 DCR
Transaction Fees for DCR is normally 0.005 DCR
So, 0.1 - 0.005 = 0.095 DCR and that is what you're receiving in your wallet once it reaches the threshold amount.
You forgot to take Transaction Fees into consideration and that is where your missing DCR is going.
Reddit Thread for more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6qb5ts/are_standard_tx_fees_really_as_high_as_01_dcr_or/
aboutkab (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

Thx a lot for your reply @MATHReX, that means that the transaction fees are quiet high on DECRED ?
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

Thx a lot for your reply @MATHReX, that means that the transaction fees are quiet high on DECRED ?

Well, it varies with the pool. I used to mine DCR with the pool which charged 0.1 DCR for withdrawal to your DCR wallet, so I switched to another pool where tx_fees were less.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: